Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 pm
*blushes slightly as she realizes where Draa is looking* Well... umm.. I brought some food for you. *walks over to his bed and starts unpacking the bag onto his nightstand. She'd brought an assortment of fresh fruits, a box of homemade cookies, and a couple slices of carrot cake* I know it's not much...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm
*looks up from her legs for a moment to see what she's unpacking. As soon as he catches sight of the carrot cake, he shoots up, forgetting about his ribs and the pink outfit*
No way! Carrot cake!? *grins widely and starts to salivate, but soon the pain of sitting up too quickly catches up with him and he clenches his rib cage*
Xsa stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm
*turns to face him* Careful, Draa. The cake's not going anywhere. *smiles at him, then looks confused* So... who brought you that outfit? *tries her hardest to keep a straight face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 pm
Outfit? *looks down at himself and groans, rolling his eyes*
It was a present from Psyzapp. She insisted it would be better than a hospital gown. Apparently she didn't appreciate me turning it down and decided to make sure I at least tried it on stare I think Lil Brat was helping her because she was in here when I woke up. At least I got pastries out of it...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 pm
*covers her mouth as a giggle escapes* Well, I suppose to some people it would be. It looks a little tight on you, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm
tch.... so you're going to tell me I'm out of shape too? stressed
*thinks on that statement a moment, then facepalms*

Yes, well... I don't think this outfit was meant for men stare Psyzapp did say she got it out of her closet. If it was more loose, I probably could take it off myself. I've already tried and that didn't get me anywhere stare I'm wondering how she got it on in the first place.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:48 pm
I didn't say anything about you being out of shape. I just meant that the shirt's too small for you. *looks at him for a moment* Would you... like some help taking the shirt off?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:04 am
Definitely! If the nurses came in here and saw me in this, they'd likely take pictures themselves just so they can laugh at me stressed By the way... *cough* there's sort of a skirt that goes with it too... stare stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am
{{I won't say how adorable you look, but I've definitely had my laugh for the day}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am
A... skirt? *blinks and pauses for a moment* You're having trouble with that too? *sighs* All right...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 am
((you look so pretty Tes! I should lend you some of my girly clothes that'll fit a guys proportions so we can crossdress together! whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am
{{I don't really plan on making a habit out of this stare But thanks for the sentiment I guess?}}

Well, I can't exactly bend over very well to shimmy the skirt off, so yeah... I do kind of need help. stare
*wheels his IV stand around so he doesn't rip himself a new wound like earlier today, then stands up out of bed and hopes that Kits can at least avoid laughing right there in his face*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 am
*looks at Draa for a moment, barely managing to keep from laughing, though she can't stop a smile* Psyzapp must have really wanted to torture you. Well, I suppose starting with the shirt would be best... *grabs the bottom of the shirt, careful not to get the bandages, and starts pulling it up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 am
*lifts his arms up to make it easier for Kits, wincing slightly when he reached too high at first*
You know.... I still don't know how this shirt got on me without disturbing the IV...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 am
*pulls the shirt up over his head, frowning when she sees it still attatched to the IV* Hmmm... *bunches the shirt together, pulling it up the line and unhooking the bag from the stand momentarily while she removes the shirt* Maybe like that?  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games