Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Arcane University_________-_________Guides and vending
Vending guide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Hmmmm..... looks interesting. I been thinking about selling more cash shop items myself, that's how I made my sucsess.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm
COOOOOOOOOOl mrgreen  

AwsomeAly44

Romantic Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Darklance Supremity

Desirable Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 pm
Want to show these people how to actually work the entire market place, as opposed to just past monthly collectibles?
Teach them about rise/fall of prices, how to predict good investments, and overall money gain. That's what people really want. For better teachings, make them pay if you want. For personal private messaging "scholarship." Haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm
I don't Like to buy things wit cash ten sell tem I feel like I wasted my money sweatdrop  

inu_fan77777

Celtwood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 pm
nice thread : )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm
ooooooooo  

Raeiko

SmokingJoker

Profitable Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:37 pm
You should definitely add the holiday event items too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm
Isn't this copied from T3h Vending Guild's guide?

I think it might be good to write a guide explaining different types of vending strategies, since there are quite a few that can suit different tastes and availabilities. For example, I don't like to watch market prices long-term and typically stick to sell-it-within-24-hours kind of stuff (unless I'm taking a break from Gaia, in which I usually stock up on something I know will inflate and put up 14-day listings).  

Bloody Harry MacDowell

Hilarious Swapper

That1337Guy

Invisible Sex Symbol

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:39 pm
T3h guide is very interesting and informative for new comers and old users. I'd still suggest getting gaia cash if your account is stable. I got gaia cash when it first came out and was banned for gold hacking. mad its much more stable now 4laugh . Still its better to get the best items than wasting your time on useless crap that you think looks cool. Good guide biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 am
Teh Vending Guild has this guide but thanks for making it more accesible. As for myself, by taking an Macroeconomics class, I learned and worked the market and still am so I don't really need this. You really ought to explain how the market works to everyone else and what a good investment makes so they can judge what items will be good vends whether they be MCs, RIGs, EIs, etc...  

Deluxe SORA

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Elani109

Invisible Friend

15,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 am
quite informative for a new comer like myself biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:14 pm
I'm hoping this guild wasn't copied from T3e Vending Guild with or without there approval. I'm an old member of that guild. Have been off and on since 2007. The information displayed in that guide. Is out of date and can lead to some serious flops. In terms of what items are the best to invest in.  

LanceCalvis

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 pm
LanceCalvis
I'm hoping this guild wasn't copied from T3e Vending Guild with or without there approval. I'm an old member of that guild. Have been off and on since 2007. The information displayed in that guide. Is out of date and can lead to some serious flops. In terms of what items are the best to invest in.

A friend of mine is from that guild. It says it in the welcome page that this is not me, and it is up to date.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm
XSK Ambrosia
LanceCalvis

A friend of mine is from that guild. It says it in the welcome page that this is not me, and it is up to date.

That was a mistake on my part. I just double checked my facts and found the guild to be up to date. Why I thought it wasn't up to date. Was because for well over a year. The guide went without a single update. Being a top notch investor myself. I know that following a guide that is outdated by even a month. Can spell disaster in terms of investing.  

LanceCalvis

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 pm
LanceCalvis
XSK Ambrosia
LanceCalvis

That was a mistake on my part. I just double checked my facts and found the guild to be up to date. Why I thought it wasn't up to date. Was because for well over a year. The guide went without a single update. Being a top notch investor myself. I know that following a guide that is outdated by even a month. Can spell disaster in terms of investing.

Hmm... I see. You seem like a good guy, and you seem pretty up to date with terms of investing. Want to be in charge of the Arcane University?  
Arcane University_________-_________Guides and vending

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff