Reply Advice
+ Nativity scene+ ( sorry another post)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:52 pm
As we all know it is christmas time , and because iam from a muslim family as most of you know (my family arent that much about their religion ) so they dont really mind the decorations and the gifts , they celebrate christmas just for fun , but this christmas for me has a huge meaning as a new christian and for that i left a bible on the coffee table just so if anyone wants to read it at this special time , because i really want my family to get saved hopefully , also i was wondering about the nativity scene , i never really put out one and this year i found this heavy big ornemant that i can use it as just something to put up on a table and it has mary and baby Jesus with joseph on the pages of the bible and i liked it , but because i respect my family believes i didnt buy it...

Did i do the right thing ? should i get it or should i just let christmas pass without it until i have my own house
?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:14 pm
Well that is interesting...it depends do your parents respect your beliefs... because if they do then they would be open to the idea of you putting out the nativity...

since i dont know you or your family i could really tell you but i would bring it up and ask them if they would be open to it...

i can tell you get along with your parents very well by the way you talk... you respect them and that is good... if you respectfully ask them im sure they would be ok with it after all they dont have to believe in it just because it is there... but every time you look at it you would be reminded of how Jesus was born to die for you...

Well i hope this helps
God Bless  

knivesl

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:46 pm
If your parents are uncomfortable with you putting up a nativity scene then I'd say that it is not such a good idea.

Though that bible idea was nifty.  
Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff