Reply Kitten's Dating Service
Shinyori Really needs a bf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rysuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Okay I have talk to some people and they either are good but not what I am looking for or just plain annoying I have posted recently I am sure you can find my info around the guild and on my profile, but I am looking for a guy that is 18-19 (20 is okay but no older) I want someone who is Sweet, Mature, fun, cute, always there for me, holds a conversation. if you want to talk to me you can PM me if you want to know anything more or want a pic feel free to PM me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm
Lady Shinyori

Okay I have talk to some people and they either are good but not what I am looking for or just plain annoying I have posted recently I am sure you can find my info around the guild and on my profile, but I am looking for a guy that is 18-19 (20 is okay but no older) I want someone who is Sweet, Mature, fun, cute, always there for me, holds a conversation. if you want to talk to me you can PM me if you want to know anything more or want a pic feel free to PM me

*thinks* not sure on the info, me new to the guild so i'll looking around still for the info, but me would like to be friends with you if nothing elas *thinks* you do like videogames right?  

Yue Dragoon

Newbie Noob

Kitten's Dating Service

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces