Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Seventh District

Back to Guilds

For the lovers of 07 Ghost, the military and the church members combined. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, 07 Ghost 

Reply The Seventh District - General Discussion
07-Ghost Truths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Wind Yote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm
"TRUTHS" THAT YUKINO ICHIHARA AND YUKI AMEMIYA DIDN'T WANT THEIR READERS TO KNOW!!!

1. Teito likes blondes so much that whenever the chance emerges he'll take a big whiff of any blondes' hair.
2. Frau was originally from Pandora Hearts and was killed by Vincent during the Tragedy of Sabrie. However at the time Zehel was coasting threw random worlds and decided to take Frau with him on the way back to 07-Ghost.
3. Hakuren likes to dress up in women's clothing and pretend that he's the bride at Teito's wedding.
4. Capella is actually a Kid-genius and is secretly planning to conquer the world.
5. Hyuuga likes to practice how he will propose to Ayanami, he practices on Konatsu.
6. Ayanami likes to paint his toenail's rainbow colors claiming that it reminds him of the good-old-days when he worked at the Ouran Host Club.
7. Mikage is actually alive and is currently living with Twilight star Robert Pattinson!
8. Ouka is really a lesbian and is only pretending to like Teito so she could have more screen time.
9. Shuuri actually has a deep love for Teito and keeps plushies and T-shirts of him in his closet, but snuggles with them at night.
10. The mole on Katsuragi's chin isn't actually a mole at all, it's really a tiny sensor that alert's his brain when a member of the Black Hawks are taking a shower.
11. Labrador isn't really sweet at all it's a charade to get more fan girls, he actually likes to beat up little children and smell women's underwear.
12. Castor is really Sasori from Naruto, when he found out he was going to get written out of Naruto he made a break for it and ran into 07-Ghost.
13. Ayanami secretly owns 4Kids.
14. Think of more and post it on this thread! Let's see how many more "truths" we can get!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:20 am
Night Wind Yote

2. Frau was originally from Pandora Hearts and was killed by Vincent during the Tragedy of Sabrie. However at the time Zehel was coasting threw random worlds and decided to take Frau with him on the way back to 07-Ghost.

a BIG SHOCK eek pandora hearts?! that's COOL! rofl
i love it

dr_frozen

Irregular Phantom

kujakutenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:51 am
xX-FRoZeN_PRiNCeSS-Xx
Night Wind Yote

a BIG SHOCK eek pandora hearts?! that's COOL! rofl
i love it
Woohoo! Pandora Hearts!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:16 pm
I'm a nightmare; see me as you toss and turn.

Bishop Frau has multiple personality disorder. One of his personalities happens to be, in fact, the flamboyant Bishop Lance. Another was the deceased Fia Kruez. (Seriously, has anyone else noticed that he looks like them, sorta? eek )

Ayanami, when not chasing after Teito, disguises himself as Captain Aizen of Bleach fame.

I am the lesson I know you'll never learn.

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:02 pm
{Ahaha. This looks like fun.}

1.Bishop Frau flirts with women excessively to hide the fact he's gay.
2.Teito is a product of the Sleeper Conspiracy and Mikhael is actually the real Teito.
3. Ayanami is actually the chinese mafia leader, Lau from Kurshitsuj. He came to 07 Ghost upon being discovered he was to be killed.
4. Burupya has connections with Gir. They have meetings each Saturday to discuss how they're overthrow the universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 am
those are so funny xD
lol  

iiTentenChan

Burupya
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:47 pm
ShadowEternal
{Ahaha. This looks like fun.}

1.Bishop Frau flirts with women excessively to hide the fact he's gay.

2.Teito is a product of the Sleeper Conspiracy and Mikhael is actually the real Teito.
3. Ayanami is actually the chinese mafia leader, Lau from Kurshitsuj. He came to 07 Ghost upon being discovered he was to be killed.
4. Burupya has connections with Gir. They have meetings each Saturday to discuss how they're overthrow the universe.

User Image
OMG! xD Those two made me lol. To bad I can't think of anything. >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am
XD  

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am
Shuri = brainless version of Hakuren with blue eyes

Aya-tan has weakness for puppies and kittens

Konatsu is crazy yaoi fan boy and secretaly writes BL fan-fictions about Ayanami and Hyuuga

Labrador owns a flower shop 'Mr. Doggie's poisonious flowers to every military garden'

Castor is secretaly making dolls of Frau and selling them on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 am
the reason why frau sleeps in that coffin is so no one notices he has a caster doll he bought off ebay

the reason why Bastien loved frau so much was cause he and teito were in a team to find a blonds in the world

frau dyed his hair blonde for the sole purpose of attracting teito.

Frau was really from Love Hina but he was kicked from the series, because he enjoyed being there to much (love hina is perverted serie) O:

Mikage was so fanboy of Eragon that he whished he could be the dragon og Teito be his knight awwww

Castor used to be Gepetto from Pinochio but he changed story because he wanted a woman instead

The black Hawks should actually be called the black butterflies sience Ayanami used to catch butterflies and decorate them in the hair of the members

Labrador have his garden full of beautiful protecting flowers to hide the bodies of all the murders he has committed

Razette love to play heavy metal songs on the organ while she screams like a hoarse bird

Castor uses mosquito dolls to spy on people while they shower  

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

ll iSora-kun15 ll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm
1.) Shuri is really tamaki souh from Ouran! He just decided that he would go to 07 ghost after the ouran anime finished.  
The Seventh District - General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games