Maybe
View Results

elizabethtomboy

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm
Ugh, wat is with Bret , u know in the vikings team now, ugh i don't like him at all, there is not one football game that they don't talk about Bret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really annoying!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Brett*

And I bet you can't spell the sound " FAHRV "  

I are Cowman

KTS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm
Congradgutions your english sucks you might need to reedit the post. FARHVE IS AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Brett Favre is on a great start there defense is good at defending Brett so he could do the best plays as possible there Super Bowl contenders  

IJeff x3

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm
40 years old and is doing better than most rookies and QBs' in the prime of their career. Brett has the heart, and arm, of a rookie.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm
He's really got it going on in the field. No one will eveer look that good at 40  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

I are Cowman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:29 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
40 years old and is doing better than most rookies and QBs' in the prime of their career. Brett has the heart, and arm, of a rookie.

And when he was a rookie, he had the heart and arm of a 20-year vet. xD

But, yes, I agree. Favre is doing crazy good this season. Nice choice to ' un-retire ' again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm
It's starting to get really old now. I think that now, since he finally beat the Packers, he is gonna retire, and stay retired, after his contract is up. It's gonna be really weird watching football without Brett though.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
It's starting to get really old now. I think that now, since he finally beat the Packers, he is gonna retire, and stay retired, after his contract is up. It's gonna be really weird watching football without Brett though.

Well I think Favre still really wants to beat the Packers @ Green Bay. His true home stadium. At the legendary Lambeau Field.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:07 am
As tired as I am of hearing about him, he is deserving of it.  

Shivok

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 am
MynameisAlexsostfuXD
As tired as I am of hearing about him, he is deserving of it.

Exactly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:16 pm
Dude-LAP
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Well I think Favre still really wants to beat the Packers @ Green Bay. His true home stadium. At the legendary Lambeau Field.

Imagine a Lambeau Leap in anything besides a Packers jersey. Would be a crazy feeling for him.
And for those of you who didn't know, when he beat the Packers at the Home Dome he accomplished the feat of beating ALL 32 NFL TEAMS at least once.  

I are Cowman

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Toasty the Hamster
Dude-LAP
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Imagine a Lambeau Leap in anything besides a Packers jersey. Would be a crazy feeling for him.
And for those of you who didn't know, when he beat the Packers at the Home Dome he accomplished the feat of beating ALL 32 NFL TEAMS at least once.

It would be really interesting to see what would happen if he did a Lambeau Leap. Don't really know what the Green Bay fans' reactions would be. Some Packers fans think of him as a traitor, and others see him as a hero. I don't think Favre will ever take that leap, but I'd really like to see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm
My favorite team in the NFC are the Vikings. I was hoping that Farve would get signed with them instead of the Jets last year but he's with the Vikings now so it's cool.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Sir Wolfeh

Romantic Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:01 pm
Im a Viking fan, at first I was kind of well, oh great Cash for Clunkers reached football now, but im starting to froget that Farve was a Packer.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff