Okay! New and better way of collecting everyone's RPs for the pride leader purges - so now I won't have to fish through the forums or worry about potential problems with PMs.
How This Works:
- Each pride makes one post here with their pride's mule (using your main account is fine only if you're the sole leader), so that all the leaders will be able to edit the post. You will reuse that post every purge period.
- When your RP(s) for a purge period are finished, you can edit in the links! Do not post an RP until it's finished.
- You can put your RPs in at any time, except in the three days following a purge - just to cut down on potential confusion. So if a purge happens on 11/19, don't start posting RPs for the next period until 11/23.
- Obviously, you need to be careful and make sure you don't accidentally kill your fellow leaders' RPs when editing in your own. And if anyone tries to 'sabotage' another leader of their group by editing out their RP(s), well...you will regret it. Very, very much.
- Of course, this makes the state of purge RPs visible to anyone, but please don't bother a pride's leaders about whether or not they've posted their RPs. I know you'd have the best intentions in mind, but most people would be aggravated by it; besides that, there's always an announcement reminding people of the purge before it happens.
<3 to Tahja. Was her idea!