Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!
[Game] Stupid Spells - CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm
New game! Thought of by me and dark_angel_32189. Inspired by this:

User Image

So, what you've got to do is make up an answer to a question about a spell. It can be as creative as you want, but you must sound entirely serious.

The winner will be the person who writes the most creative spell, so get writing! xd

Spell Question: Okay, so on this one tv show I saw this girl who was a witch and she could like, make things blow up by looking at them! Does anyone here know a spell that could give me that power to!!! I bet your nicer then those other wiccan's I met! They laughed at me and wouldn't share their spells. I think they were greedy! [/newb]

Answers:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm
Hahaha. n wn This is fun.

The holy water need for this spell is sold in bottles at stores with signs that say "ABC" on them. These stores are open 24/7, and the ideal time for this spell is at night in a large city. The cashier may stare at you if you buy more than one bottle at a time, for this water is very very holy. To bless the water, put it in a paper bag and wave it around as you parade downtown, chanting "Great God Dionysus, give me your blessings!" 5x. Stumbling as you do this will consecrate this water even more. Sit on the curb after you've blessed the water and open the bottle. Amazingly, the holy water will have turned to wine with the blessings of Dionysus!  

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:37 pm
[KillerQueen, you forgot to give a thing for the next "spell" ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 pm
No, no, you're meant to write for the chosen spell question xd Then we'll vote for the best one and the winner can choose the next spell question (so I don't run out of ideas xd )  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am
xD Okay, I was mixed up. Sorry ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 pm
(lol)

First you must get some water from the nile. Only Nile water will work for this method!
Then you must purify this by putting it in a bucket and sit the bucket atop of your head and walk around in a 5 foot diameter circle without spilling it(you can't use your hands... I learned this the hard way sweatdrop ) and chant "Oh glorious gods up above give me the drink I love!" and randomly scream obsenities. The obsenities are very important. You cannot substitute the "F" bomb with freaking the "s" word with crap, etc.
After you have done so, run the water through a brita pitcher water purifier.
It will come out as wine.(unless you didn't do something right.)
Enjoy!  

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Spell to turn water to wine

Materials:
Water
Bottle
Needle
red candle

Begin by taking your water, any type will work, and placing it within the bottle, until three fourths full. (if it is already within the bottle before you begin, skip this step). Next take the needle, chant the words "Christ can do it, I can to, water to wine, make it blessed to!" And ram the needle into your finger three times. Allow the blood to fall into the wine. This being a full transmutation you will need to get a lot of blood into the bottle. Don't be afraid to p***k yourself a few more times if the blood flow stops. Once the bottle is completely full, seal the bottle up with a cork (or cap if it's a water bottle). Then take your red candle and light it. Poor some of the wax to seal up the cap. Once dried shake the bottle up reciting the same words as before. Uncap the bottle and it should be a beautiful pink wine. Hope you enjoy ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Melancholy of an Angel

Materials:
Water
Bottle
Needle
red candle

Begin by taking your water, any type will work, and placing it within the bottle, until three fourths full. (if it is already within the bottle before you begin, skip this step). Next take the needle, chant the words "Christ can do it, I can to, water to wine, make it blessed to!" And ram the needle into your finger three times. Allow the blood to fall into the wine. This being a full transmutation you will need to get a lot of blood into the bottle. Don't be afraid to p***k yourself a few more times if the blood flow stops. Once the bottle is completely full, seal the bottle up with a cork (or cap if it's a water bottle). Then take your red candle and light it. Poor some of the wax to seal up the cap. Once dried shake the bottle up reciting the same words as before. Uncap the bottle and it should be a beautiful pink wine. Hope you enjoy ^-^

oooohhhhh this sounds totally serious. I think this should win! (my opnion, i can't pick the winner, lol)  

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Items needed:
Wine Glass
Water Bottle
Grapes
Wand

This spell works the best if you're outside in the moonlight. Take your water bottle and pour some water onto the grass. Say: "I give to the earth." ( Don't pour it all out. ) Then take your grapes and carefully place them into a small hole (dig it before or with your fingers). Repeat "I give to the earth."
While filling the wine glass with water, say this:
"Return what once was to me, a combination of elements, sweet to the tongue and bitter to the brain." Take your wand, close your eyes, and tap the rim of the glass.
"A blessed drink, for my friends and I. Turn this water into wine."
Open your eyes and you should have wine! Depending on the grapes you use (ex: green grapes will make white wine).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 am
Sakakikala
Melancholy of an Angel

Materials:
Water
Bottle
Needle
red candle

oooohhhhh this sounds totally serious. I think this should win! (my opnion, i can't pick the winner, lol)

They'll be a voting poll up on Sunday smile  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 am
The winner is Melancholy of an Angel. Congratulations!

You get to pick the new question! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 am
Hmmmm, a question eh...

Okay, so on this one tv show I saw this girl who was a witch and she could like, make things blow up by looking at them! Does anyone here know a spell that could give me that power to!!! I bet your nicer then those other wiccan's I met! They laughed at me and wouldn't share their spells. I think they were greedy! [/newb]

(I even got into character for it razz )  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm
Closing due to lack of interest.  
The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games