Reply Advice
Help me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.x.Kammygirl4eva.x.]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:16 pm
I am going through Puberty and it is soooo a pain.
THere is alot of times I wanna die and go to heaven where I will be safe with God.
But it seems like the world is agianst me in everything I do.
It seems like everybody hates me, like my friends or my friends of pity.
My dad is a lutheran pastor, but he dosen't have a church, and that is a struggle for my family. Over the summer I was in a car accident, my dad was nominated for a church, but at the last minuite everybody didn't like my dad any more. MY BESTEST friend moved to Texas. I will only be able to see her for 5 days in the summer. I pray every night and it helps a littel but I feel I need more encourging and courage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:01 pm
wellllll, I actually think this would more appropriately fit in the advice sub forum at the top of the main forum page. if you could repost this there, i'm sure more people would be able to help you. i'm sorry, but i'm not a good advice giver... sweatdrop  

Curium

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:59 pm
Curium
wellllll, I actually think this would more appropriately fit in the advice sub forum at the top of the main forum page. if you could repost this there, i'm sure more people would be able to help you. i'm sorry, but i'm not a good advice giver... sweatdrop
well im normally a good advice giver only i ont know exactly what you want advice on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:29 pm
EVANFANGIRL01
I am going through Puberty and it is soooo a pain.
THere is alot of times I wanna die and go to heaven where I will be safe with God.
But it seems like the world is agianst me in everything I do.
It seems like everybody hates me, like my friends or my friends of pity.
My dad is a lutheran pastor, but he dosen't have a church, and that is a struggle for my family. Over the summer I was in a car accident, my dad was nominated for a church, but at the last minuite everybody didn't like my dad any more. MY BESTEST friend moved to Texas. I will only be able to see her for 5 days in the summer. I pray every night and it helps a littel but I feel I need more encourging and courage.
Ive been in your place before...Kinda. My dad is a wesleyan pastor who cant keep a church, every four to five years he uproots our family and moves to another one. At one point and time I believed that everyone was against me, I believed I was completally alone in life and that no one cared. I wanted to die, I wanted to feel wanted. But I stuck it out, slowly those feelings passed and i started to enjoy life again. If you go into my journal there is a poem that I wrote posted there called "dream" it kinda sums up some of those old feelings and then adds some newer feelings to it. All I can really say is stick with it, eventually you wont feel like everyone is against you. In the mean time pray that God will give you the strength to continue on each day.

-God Bless  

Silent Expressor

Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces