Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Who's ready for Halloween!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going Trick or Treating?
  Hells yeah!
  Trick or treating is for losers
View Results

DedethLove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm
What are your plans for Halloween and what are you all gonna dress up as?

I'm gonna go trick or treating at the richest part of town and be a sailor haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am
Sounds like fun!

I'm going to be a flapper and probably go to a salsa costume party. The guy I wanna go with may not be there though. sad  

Cocoa Jamboree

Cuore Rotto

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

I might be going to the PA Ren Faire. If not, I'm gonna be Marie Antoinette.
thetealappeal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 am
Halloween is my favorite holiday. It always has been. I'm going to a Sports Lodge and going to try to compete for best Moonwalk, Best MJ costume and Best Thriller Zombie. No, no, but I'm probably going to go to the Sports Lodge and watch those competitions. That's a might though. I'm definitely Trick or Treating (I'll be doing it even when I'm on a respirator, I tell you) and I have a couple parties I've been invited to, I'm debating throwing my own, but I may just go to the Sports Lodge, as said, and just one party.

I'm going to dress up as the Wicked Witch of the West. My costume cost around $110, can you believe that? (It's modeled like a mixture between the original dress and the one from Wicked.) It's definitely worth it though. I'm thinking of buying another costume just because when I went with a friend to find her a costume I tried on another (a Bier Girl one) that looked really cute. (Just so that I have a costume to wear... Some other day.) I oddly have pictures of the Bier Girl dress I tried on in a store but not the costume I'm actually going to where. x3 -goes to dig-

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

DedethLove

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm
@ Cocoa: Ooh! Sounds like fun! Is it like you dance salsa at the party or dress in something very...uh, like an hombre? xD

@ Cuore: Marie Antoinette!? Wow! That would be awesome!

@ Nero-baby: I love Halloween! It's the one time I can go and gorge on chocolate! But $110 for a costume? That's so expensive!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 pm
We dance salsa. 3nodding Or at least that's the plan. sweatdrop We'll see how it goes.  

Cocoa Jamboree

Sabbycak3s
Crew

Glittering Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 am

I'm working.
    then probably going out dressed up as something slutty
    we'll have to see how the weather goes. (:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 pm
I got my costume today! I need to go out and get some leggings though. It's a tad bit short in front. sweatdrop Wig doesn't look too bad. How do you straighten out synthetic hair?  

Cocoa Jamboree

DedethLove

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Try using a straightening iron? It's not flammable, right? o.O I mean, my friends had extention clip ons and they could curl with it, so maybe it will work??

I need to get myself to the nearest salavation army to start on my costume.  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games