Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it if needed.

My latest guilty addiction (the guiltiest of which being Cookie Crisp cereal dipped in Nutella) is a show on WeTV called Secret Lives of Women. I DVR every episode and watch them like television is going out of style.
And how surprised was I when I checked my DVR list to see that an episode on the occult had been recorded? That would be very surprised.
This episode followed three women of the occult--a vampire, a witch (Wiccan, in actuality, but they called her a witch while she called herself Wiccan), and a Satanist (who was also a witch, but was called a Satanist).
This episode gives a really interesting insight to anyone who hasn't been in a ritual circle. It also gives me a different light on Satanism.

Episode information can be found here.
Episode can be seen here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 pm
im going to accually go watch that now  

Nostalgiacola

Mega Nerd

Leona Moon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm
I watched this, it was okay. I think some of the Satanist woman's statements were contradictory, but hey, whatever floats her boat I guess. I didn't see the rumors as a justification to place a curse on them. I mean, she IS a Satanist, so of course people are going to talk about it xD what do you expect? The vampire bit was alright, but I wish they would show more every day sort of people that are vampires instead of just ones that are into dressing up and bondage and that sort of thing. Well, that's television for you.  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games