Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 pm
|°~ The Wolf is not meant for city life ~°|

|°~ But in the wilderness ~°|

So, I was arguing with this guy, I was in no way angry or upset with him, but we were just arguing about what we believe and stuff. Well, he started dishing out labels for me and such, I just found him silly and strange.

It gets even stranger O_O

I shouldn't have even replied to this guys comment, I looked at his youtube and he is crazy. Crazy I tell you. He has a video that basically says eco (environmentalists) people want death to the human race and have no compassion for the human race and they have a cult specifically for that.

When I was arguing with him he said I must be with the defenders of wildlife. I do believe last time I checked they supported the wolf hunt, so why would I be with them? Anyways, I wonder if in his next video he's going to say that IS the cult.

He kept calling me "little girl" so I wanted to look at his profile and see if he had the right to call me a "little girl". He doesn't really, he's 49 and I wonder how much he really is involved with the this area's community.

The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-chEJfVZ1k

I mean I see COMPLETELY different people in many of the sayings, meaning I doubt they could even be in a cult without arguing and hating eachother. I can't believe he would actually take those comments so personally. And people actually believe it too.

He even thinks everyone is a nazi that apparently loves animals, that's why he was calling me a skinhead and racist. He sounds like a stalker on his profile: "I have studied them on You Tube and here is the truth of the human haters."

Next time I reply I'm checking the persons profile.... I hope others do the same owo I hope the guy doesn't start stalking me, he's a real creep.

[Edit]

God he even made a movie making wolves look like demons.... My stomach is churning with horror. Its like he is the new hitler for animal lovers and protectors.

|°~ It is your Guardian
your Blanket
your Hunter
your Loyal Companion for life
~°|

|°~ Treat it right and it will return the favor ~°|

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 am
i only have one thing to say.THAT GUY BELONGS IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE!!!JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS AN ENVIRONMENTALIST DOESN"T MAKE EM A NAZI!!!!*breathing hard, mumbling under breath*  

drake fukiyamo

microwave toast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm
so he studies people who like the environment and call them "nazi" and thinks we (environmentalists) want death to the human race? neutral ok, what we need here is REVENGE to show how evil we "nazis" are!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:01 pm

@Drake

I know right Dx

@Toast

Exactly. Yeah, it'd be like "You think we're evil? I'll show you what evil REALLY is" XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The video he made is on amazon, the description says he's an "expert", HORRIFYINGGGG.

http://www.amazon.com/Undue-Burden-Real-Living-Wolves/dp/B0024XWTMS

Found a review:

http://undueburden.wikia.com/wiki/Undue_Burden:_The_Real_Cost_of_Living_with_Wolves_Wiki

So, the wolves have nothing to eat, they react PURELY on INSTINCT and he makes them look horrifying and like vicious killing machines. WTH?

It was ALL in new mexico and arizona, and you know if this really is sooooo horrific like they say, how come things like this were never in the news? After all it would be doing what the media does best, scaring people. There's just something really really fishy about this.

I'm gonna look more, I'm just really interested in why this guy popped out of nowhere and started calling environmentalists and people who care about animals what he called them, and why he thinks predators are such demons.

---------------------------------------------------

Kay, so, you won't believe this BS I'm finding.

"The villains are the radical anti-humanist urban eco-elite and a despicable US Fish and Wildlife Service. They are not interviewed, refusing all offers and requests to present their twisted side."

Well would you want to be interviewed by a crazed lunatic who's probably going to twist your words like he's already shown?

"Children as young as 3 years old are suffering nightmares and other symptoms of clinical Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder"

Well if your parents were yelling and screaming and whispering about how the media is probably at that time blowing it out of proportion, yeah, I'm sure that would happen.

Dogs that were killed were OUTSIDE on the front porch, in the front yard, obviously not being watched. I say that's what you get for being an irresponsible pet owner, especially when you know wolves are killing dogs.

They say the wolves attacked the behind area of cattle, why the hell would they do that? Not only do they know they would be kicked and killed, but wolves always go for the throat and suffocate their prey.

"the plight of Americans beset by government-dumped wolves,"

Government-dumped? Mexican gray wolves are native to NM and arizona. Wut you talkin bout Willis.

The more I look the more I find the video is strictly pro-human, you don't see any pro-animal or regular people speak about it. Isn't that interesting?

I guess there isn't anything to worry about, its just like the KKK, everyone knows they're crazy and to stay clear of them. I still want to know why this guy thinks this way though.

------------------------------------------------------

I even found his official website. There's nothing, nothing at all. Except that he's a HUGEEEE pro-human, there was one picture where he had a good 50 of something in the back of his truck. It looked like beaver but I'm not sure. He even had a picture of a live weasel in his "skinning shed", like it was supposed to be twistedly funny. He's a genuine nutjob. Wtf SDL gonk

He even did a preview video for his video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbMJQTIJBU

So how's MY article? ;DD

|°~ It is your Guardian
your Blanket
your Hunter
~°|

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:23 pm
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!LET ME AT IM, LETME AT IM!!! I'LL SHOW HIM ANTI-HUMAN!!!!HE'S GONIG TO REGRET THE DAY HE SLAMMED ENVIRONMENTALISTS!!!*pulls out giant sword*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:36 pm
drake.... nows not the time to go try to kill em' what we need to do is make this huge elaborate plan to make him look evil then if that doesn't work, we'll kill em' twisted  

microwave toast

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm
gonk omg D= *is an actual environmentalist" >.< I am one of the board of directors for the green party of canada... XD Ill send that video to one of my co-workers and ask what he thinks haha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 am
*puts sword away*Aww,but i wanted to make him suffer!!I'm an environmentalist, so he's calling ME evil!!*sulks*

well yea but im an environmentalist too. and he's also calling me evil.(so does everyone else) but....wait i know how to make him pay!! surprised twisted  

drake fukiyamo

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 am

=O That's awesome.

I was also seeing these two words "pro-human" and "pro-animal", apparently he both made those up. Pro-human is abortion and human rights I believe and pro-animal is animal rights, but the way he was saying it was pro-human mean't human's have huge ego's and are above all animals, and pro-animal was people who thought animals were above humans.

I was actually thinking those were the actual meanings. Amazing how you can believe what the guy says.

|°~ It is your Guardian
your Blanket
your Hunter
~°|

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am
I belive that this guy one youtube has a very sick and twisted mind. He does not have any rite to call you racist sense he is a very racist person him self. I did not read the comments on the video between you and him (not sure what your name on there would be and I didn't look through them) nor was I able to watch and read through his whole video.  

Goodbye 6x

Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff