Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm
*Somberly lifts glass.* To those whose passion for their people outweigh their passion for corruption and power.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm
*raises her mug of warm apple cider* Hear~ hear.  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm
On a lighter note...anyone here from Canada going to FanExpo?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am
humble_gypsy_traveller

Sadly no, though there are a couple guests I would have liked to have met/ get an autograph from. I'd say the next convention I'll be attending will be the Calgary Comic Entertainment Expo on April 27-29, 2012. Since it is here in my city.  

Gavic

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Hey Guys, I'm just popping in to let you know that I only have two submissions for naming the Avatar Contest. I'm going to be posting the vote on Saturday so if you want your chance at free entry for the first month get your submission in soon. It's 1,000 gold to enter the Avatar Contest when it starts up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:09 pm
Kujujuwa
Hey Guys, I'm just popping in to let you know that I only have two submissions for naming the Avatar Contest. I'm going to be posting the vote on Saturday so if you want your chance at free entry for the first month get your submission in soon. It's 1,000 gold to enter the Avatar Contest when it starts up. 3nodding

I'm trying to think of one but my brain will not cooperate. dramallama rofl  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm
Camwen
Kujujuwa

Yeah, I was thinking of adding one of my own to the list. But I don't know what I would do if mine won! lol Free round? ::shrug::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm
Kujujuwa
Camwen
Kujujuwa

Yeah, I was thinking of adding one of my own to the list. But I don't know what I would do if mine won! lol Free round? ::shrug::

Heh! Why not?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 pm
*signals the barkeep* Ugh...so hot, I really could go for a nice cool tequila sunrise right now. Yay it's raining! Lightning and thunder! I love it! Watched some pretty wicked lightning bolts coming down!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm
*gets startled by this heap of bad weather* The combination of thunder and lightning always gets my blood going and oh~ my heart! But there's no need to worry. Although this hurricane is frightfully close to here, the eye of the storm is going to be way over there. *thanks her lucky stars that she doesn't have to put up those storm shutters.. yet*

May all of us AGAns remain as safe as can be.  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
*signals the barkeep* Ugh...so hot, I really could go for a nice cool tequila sunrise right now. Yay it's raining! Lightning and thunder! I love it! Watched some pretty wicked lightning bolts coming down!

That does sound good 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 am
I created a thread to help you achieve the pie pitcher/catcher achievements.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pie-hard-vengeance/calling-all-pie-catchers-all-teams-welcome/t.74284483_32/  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 pm
FieryLavaElf
I created a thread to help you achieve the pie pitcher/catcher achievements.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pie-hard-vengeance/calling-all-pie-catchers-all-teams-welcome/t.74284483_32/

Thanks FLE smile Feel free to make a new pie thread with this in our main forum if you want. We can always remove it again after the pie contest is over.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 pm
I've been meaning to earn the pie catcher achievement but, with such interest in this event, I would imagine that I'll quickly get lost in the crowd. But hey, let's give this a try. c:  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 am
humble_gypsy_traveller

*raised her glass of soy milk in memory of late Jack Layton*

First Jack Layton followed by Tuesday's earthquake (I felt that tremor and I almost lost my balance) and slapped with a Tornado Watch the next day. Talk about a wild week.

@humble: I live in Toronto and yes, in a couple of hours I'll be heading out to MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Center). Must beat out the crowd. 3 things happening today that made me and my brothers to leave early:

1) Gaia Feedback is on at 11am.
2) State Funeral for the late Jack Layton.
3) The Canadian National Exhibition (aka. CNE or the Ex)  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games