Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Halloween Game/RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm
I thought that it would be fun to have a little fun Halloween game/RP.

It takes place on Halloween night. It's foggy and a little chilly out. Children are out in their costumes and older kids are at parties. Something isn't right though. There is an eerie feeling in the night as a group of kids are hanging out by the walking trails in their costumes.

The game works this way. Yes there will be fighting as you guys fill in the rest of the story. You will pick a random number from 1 to 100. Of course the higher number wins that fight.
This RP/ game thing will end on November 1st

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm
A light fog begins to roll in across the forest floor as a dark caped figure appears slowly walking toward them from one of the dark trails.

(This sounds like it is going to be fun. I hope that I started things off alright.)  

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 am
She was hanging out with some of her close friends. It was a sleep over kind of deal. Dreamis was messing with Clara as usual and of course it was funny. She looked around. Something didn't feel right. "Hey guys...is the fog getting thicker?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 am
Clara was fending off Dreamis who was a messy eater and trying to get chocolate on her costume. She looked at Nai then at the fog. "I haven't really noticed" she replied  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 am
Clair looked out at the dark fog and noticed a caped figure. She nudged Dreamis who was still trying to wipe her hands on Clara. "Do you we know anyone with a cape besides you?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 am
"This is the perfect night" he said to himself. He could finally release his demons. At first no one would think anything of it. They would all think they were little kids in costumes. It was perfect. He just needed to find the right location.  

Walter Bernhard

Richter Belmont X

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm
(sounds rather fun xD)

Matt was cruising through the dark, foggy streets in his black 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda on Halloween night. The party he was at ended an hour ago, so he had nothing to do tonight. As the jack o' latterns cast their eerie grins at him from the darkened porches of the suburban homes, an strange fog suddenly settled in on the streets. Even when he turned on the high beams of his muscle car, Matt could hardly see 10 feet in front of him. The air then suddenly got colder, almost like a meat locker. Matt pulled over to zip up his leather jacket when in the distance, he saw a dark, caped figure. A chill ran through his body, as if Death himself had crawled over his spine.

"What the hell?" he said aloud. Some strange intution told Matt that whoever that figure was, it sure wasn't just some kid in a costume...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 pm
The man’s face was still shrouded in darkness yet his eyes seemed to be penetrating strait to the souls of all those who are looking upon him…

:: How fortunate.. I was starting to think this was going to be an unproductive evening. Perhaps I will have a little fun first.. After all it is Halloween…::

Every step brought him closer to them; every step brought with it the cold fear of the unknown.

(This is just too much fun lol biggrin )  

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

Lord Dracula Tepes
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:55 am
He was supposed to meet his friends at the trail but couldn't find a thing through this thick fog. He had a flashlight and couldn't even see his hand in front of his face. "If I had a knife then I could cut this damn fog!" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:16 am
She looked at her cape and then at the figure. "My cape is way better!" she replied. She stood up then told Clara to stop trying to wipe her hands on Clair. She couldn't really see. Maybe it was her other friend that was supposed to meet them there. All she could do was wait and see  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 am
Nai laughed softly and also stood up. "So what is this guy dressing up as?" she asked. She looked around for her flashlight but the fog was getting too thick. "Can this fog get any worse?!" she yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 am
*Suddenly, a zombie attacks the unaware Wavemistress thanks to the thick fog*  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flawlessly Broken
Crew

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Outside in the cold, foggy halloween night was a lone woman, whose sole purpose was to scare some innocent trick or treaters. Lola could stand the cold as long as she got the satisfaction of scaring someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 pm
Quietly a lone blonde haired wolf slinks around through the fog of the city. She had passed many children already and wondered why thier parents let them out in such thick fog. The wolf lifts her head and sniffs the air tenativly. She could smell the children coming toward her with thier sweets. She wondered what they would do if they saw her. They might think she was a big dog, who would think wolf or werewolf at thier age. She slipped to a darker area and waited fo them to go by.  

gambit girl 90

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 pm
She sighed and looked around. She sat back down and started eating the candy she stole from some of the jerks who stole that candy from little kids. Then she realized something. Nai was gone.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff