Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Halo Guild

Back to Guilds

Come here to post, vote, and explore the world of Halo on Gaia. 

Tags: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 

Reply The Halo Room.
Halo 3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm
This one is the best in graphics. They're so life like and everything. And it has some cool new weapons. But most of all, it started the other Halo's like ODST and Wars.

What about Halo 3? Anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm
this one was good... but i just didnt like it... story mode got boring... the 2nd one was better...  

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:31 pm
The Humble Tactician
this one was good... but i just didnt like it... story mode got boring... the 2nd one was better...

Exactly how I feel. The story got boring...in fact, it started boring. When I started playing it, I wasn't like "OMG! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!" Like I was the first 2. But I do commend them for the graphics and weapons. Good job on those.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 am
yeah halo1&2 were better, but online play was good.  

False Oroboros

Blessed Raider

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tycoon 200

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm
fransis123

Totally.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:09 pm
Sonic
fransis123

Totally.

but the freakin hackers and cheaters, idk y but i have encounterd more of them lately. its annoying!! but yes i agree, online is freakin awesome. on last resort, give me a sniper or a spartan laser and i own everybody.  

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:55 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
fransis123

Totally.

but the freakin hackers and cheaters, idk y but i have encounterd more of them lately. its annoying!! but yes i agree, online is freakin awesome. on last resort, give me a sniper or a spartan laser and i own everybody.

Probably because they sit there and play Halo for 21 hours straight every day. lol
In my whole online career (2 years) I've only once encountered a hack and that was in COD MW2  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 pm
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
fransis123

Totally.

Probably because they sit there and play Halo for 21 hours straight every day. lol
In my whole online career (2 years) I've only once encountered a hack and that was in COD MW2

lolyeah. i was playin cod mw2 (dont haz black ops) and there was this one guy that always killd me and wen i look at the kilcam it shows some screen popin up sayin: instant kill, repeatd kills, etc. then i put the controller down and this happens: respawn, death, kilcam, respawn, death, kilcam. IT JUST KEPT DOING THAT!!! but wat am i doing, this is a halo guild, not mw2.  

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:11 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
fransis123

Totally.

lolyeah. i was playin cod mw2 (dont haz black ops) and there was this one guy that always killd me and wen i look at the kilcam it shows some screen popin up sayin: instant kill, repeatd kills, etc. then i put the controller down and this happens: respawn, death, kilcam, respawn, death, kilcam. IT JUST KEPT DOING THAT!!! but wat am i doing, this is a halo guild, not mw2.

It's ok to deviate a little now but just don't make a thread about it.
Lol the one I encountered was a speed hack and we were all able to jump really high and go really fast. I got a couple of air kills and stuff. Everyone kept getting pissed at me because I would kill them. xD
But I have Black Ops and the closest thing to a hack I've encountered on it was when I kept dying because I sucked huge balls my first time playing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:31 pm
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
fransis123

Totally.

Lol the one I encountered was a speed hack and we were all able to jump really high and go really fast. I got a couple of air kills and stuff. Everyone kept getting pissed at me because I would kill them. xD
But I have Black Ops and the closest thing to a hack I've encountered on it was when I kept dying because I sucked huge balls my first time playing.

i agree. i havnt encounterd that. but that would be reelly cool. i would be pissdat u too. lol. yeah the first time me and my friend were playing in prestige, the only thing i could do was respawn, walk around, then die.  

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

i agree. i havnt encounterd that. but that would be reelly cool. i would be pissdat u too. lol. yeah the first time me and my friend were playing in prestige, the only thing i could do was respawn, walk around, then die.

That happens to me too in Black Ops. Not because it's a hack but because I suck a little right now. I get very pissed when that happens.
I'll get better though. I used to be ******** pro at MW2 and I never pristeged because I didn't want too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

That happens to me too in Black Ops. Not because it's a hack but because I suck a little right now. I get very pissed when that happens.
I'll get better though. I used to be ******** pro at MW2 and I never pristeged because I didn't want too.

ah. but one thing i wanna kno is how do ppl get soccer balls and golf clubs in halo 3.  

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

ah. but one thing i wanna kno is how do ppl get soccer balls and golf clubs in halo 3.

I comes with the map pack you get when you buy Halo 3 ODST
It comes in the forge. It just says club and soccer ball and such. It's really cool. I mad this forge on Sand Trap where in the basement, I made a maze and put all the vehicles there and the golfing stuff. It's quite awesome.
And on the heaven part I made a cannoman thing where you could jump to a transport hornet and fly to a tank or a sbniper rifle. But you can't walk or you'll die.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

It comes in the forge. It just says club and soccer ball and such. It's really cool. I mad this forge on Sand Trap where in the basement, I made a maze and put all the vehicles there and the golfing stuff. It's quite awesome.
And on the heaven part I made a cannoman thing where you could jump to a transport hornet and fly to a tank or a sbniper rifle. But you can't walk or you'll die.

oh. thats pretty cool! i really want to make the elephant fly. but the thing is sandtrap gets me so freakd out wen im doing forge alone on it.  

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

oh. thats pretty cool! i really want to make the elephant fly. but the thing is sandtrap gets me so freakd out wen im doing forge alone on it.

Er I meant Sandbox
But yeah I've made the Elephant flip in Sand Trap before. Just forge a bunch of explosives on one of the sides and make them explode.  
The Halo Room.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff