Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Halo Guild

Back to Guilds

Come here to post, vote, and explore the world of Halo on Gaia. 

Tags: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 

Reply The Halo Room.
Halo 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm
Halo 1. The beginning of all Halo's. It is truly awesome because of it's gameplay levels and how it started the whole legacy.

Any of you have anything about Halo 1?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:17 pm
I know that you can download the halo1 demo for the pc it's completely free and play online with millions of people and that you can hack it so you have a rocket launcher shot needler needles xd it's funny! I love playing Halo one for the PC. and you can make the warthog fly like a banshee xd  

TouktheNinja

2,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm
TouktheNinja
I know that you can download the halo1 demo for the pc it's completely free and play online with millions of people and that you can hack it so you have a rocket launcher shot needler needles xd it's funny! I love playing Halo one for the PC. and you can make the warthog fly like a banshee xd

My friend told me about that a long time ago. I personally would rather play it on XBOX rather than PC but the fact that I can play online makes it better for the PC.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm
My uncle and I still play on occasion and we still love how much we can f*** up with the game.

The mission was the Silent Photogarpher, i think was the name of it, also our second favorite mission. The island..

At one point in time, i got the Warthog stuck behind the down pelican.. i tryed a few grenades, nothing. so i get a stupid idea. I ask my uncle to wait up top with one frag grenade to set off every grenade i had gathered in aand on the ENTIRE map. it took a few hours, but there were close to 200 dead me's under the warthog with 2 of each kind.. somewhere around 400 to 500 grenades.

I said "hit it" as i got into the drivers seat. Now what i had forgotten was that my uncle had grabbed the rocket launcher before going down into the main underground structure. Well, instead of a grenade throw.. he pulls out the rocket launcher and puts two rockets into the mass of bodies and grenades and stardusts me off Halo, Literally! the last thing i remember after cussing my uncle and laughing my a** off was seeing the island shrink to a spec. good times,.. good times.  

Gillzaro

Familiar Guildsman

3,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Gillzaro
My uncle and I still play on occasion and we still love how much we can f*** up with the game.

The mission was the Silent Photogarpher, i think was the name of it, also our second favorite mission. The island..

At one point in time, i got the Warthog stuck behind the down pelican.. i tryed a few grenades, nothing. so i get a stupid idea. I ask my uncle to wait up top with one frag grenade to set off every grenade i had gathered in aand on the ENTIRE map. it took a few hours, but there were close to 200 dead me's under the warthog with 2 of each kind.. somewhere around 400 to 500 grenades.

I said "hit it" as i got into the drivers seat. Now what i had forgotten was that my uncle had grabbed the rocket launcher before going down into the main underground structure. Well, instead of a grenade throw.. he pulls out the rocket launcher and puts two rockets into the mass of bodies and grenades and stardusts me off Halo, Literally! the last thing i remember after cussing my uncle and laughing my a** off was seeing the island shrink to a spec. good times,.. good times.

It's the "Silent Cartographer"
And I liked that one too. I can get a warthog into that alleyway where the hunters are. The place where once you get in the pelican, you go down the new hole. I liked that one.
And that sounds like you guys have a lot of fun with each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm
I had an idea once. I know you can beat down the hunters in melee attacks, but i wondered if they would kill each with their own hits.

So,.. i cannot remember the missions by name, but i know they locations of most of our stunts. Inside the covenant crusier, when your rescuing Captain Keys. While in the hangar bay on the bottum floor and the covenant dropship.. when Cortana looks for a door and the hunters pop up. I asked keith to stay near the entrance to the hangar bay as i attempted this.

I pulled out a plasma pistol and rapidly fired away to catch one the their attention and to chase me while the other fire the fuel rod cannon. After a fw seconds of the first one chasing me and leading it arund, i started to charge the other one. When i got close to the second one i stood still for a brief second so the two could try a shield bash. As they attempt this, quickly dodge right a few feet and they smack into each other, Thus i call it "Dancing with Hunters". But its not smart to do.

After about 10 to 15mins of this, not a single one of them died and one of them caught me off balance. The first time i got hit by either one of them since i started doing this too. SMACK!!! I felt like i stardusted again, because it smacked from the ground floor to the 4th floor and the Hangar's ceiling, scrapping the ceiling, and landing , and barely surviving. As i landed, they were on top of me again.

It was fun while it lasted, and it started a new thing to do when we wer bored and didnt want to shoot the enemy, directly.  

Gillzaro

Familiar Guildsman

3,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm
Gillzaro
I had an idea once. I know you can beat down the hunters in melee attacks, but i wondered if they would kill each with their own hits.

So,.. i cannot remember the missions by name, but i know they locations of most of our stunts. Inside the covenant crusier, when your rescuing Captain Keys. While in the hangar bay on the bottum floor and the covenant dropship.. when Cortana looks for a door and the hunters pop up. I asked keith to stay near the entrance to the hangar bay as i attempted this.

I pulled out a plasma pistol and rapidly fired away to catch one the their attention and to chase me while the other fire the fuel rod cannon. After a fw seconds of the first one chasing me and leading it arund, i started to charge the other one. When i got close to the second one i stood still for a brief second so the two could try a shield bash. As they attempt this, quickly dodge right a few feet and they smack into each other, Thus i call it "Dancing with Hunters". But its not smart to do.

After about 10 to 15mins of this, not a single one of them died and one of them caught me off balance. The first time i got hit by either one of them since i started doing this too. SMACK!!! I felt like i stardusted again, because it smacked from the ground floor to the 4th floor and the Hangar's ceiling, scrapping the ceiling, and landing , and barely surviving. As i landed, they were on top of me again.

It was fun while it lasted, and it started a new thing to do when we wer bored and didnt want to shoot the enemy, directly.

Yeah? Cool! I did that once. It was completely be accident too. But it still worked. But whenever I come up to a hunter in that game, I just use a pistol, even if I have a rocket launcher.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am
Did you ever manage a "one shot, one kill"- neck shot with the pistol to a hunter?  

Gillzaro

Familiar Guildsman

3,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 pm
Gillzaro
Did you ever manage a "one shot, one kill"- neck shot with the pistol to a hunter?

I think I did a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm
I torrented mine a long time ago, i think it was 2 years or more. Since i go to school for 8 hours and really only use 3 i take my laptop to school to make up for it, Most if the time i host a online game on the map battle Creek and battle with a few friends while in the middle of english class xD  

Sonzai Hatsune
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
I torrented mine a long time ago, i think it was 2 years or more. Since i go to school for 8 hours and really only use 3 i take my laptop to school to make up for it, Most if the time i host a online game on the map battle Creek and battle with a few friends while in the middle of english class xD

NICE!
Great college tip don't you think? biggrin
But I don't like creek though...It's a little small for me. Only way to win is with a needler or rocket launcher. Unless you are good with the sniper rifle but I really don't see any other way. Except close quarters with a shotgun...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm
yea, i always disliked the fact that you spawn with a plasma pistol, then its a race to the needlers and the first person who gets to them gets five kills in five seconds. Of course, English being one of the most boring classes, i came up with a battle plan to counter this during exam time when electronics are prohibited.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Crew

sergant Robert Echo

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 am
I just want to say that if you have studied halo alot you would know that halo reach is the begging not halo1.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 pm
JustinRoberts
I just want to say that if you have studied halo alot you would know that halo reach is the begging not halo1.

Oh I have. But Halo 1 was made before Reach. And I made this thread before Reach even came out. I have read all the books but two including The Fall of Reach, The Flood, and a few others out there. My favorite though is Ghosts of Onyx.
And if it isn't too obvious, the ending of Reach should tell you that the timeline is set to before Halo 1.  

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

sergant Robert Echo

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm
oh i read the ghosts of onyx too biggrin .But I think that just because halo one came out before halo reach that halo one is not the first one.You can also tell because of the game halo reach.In halo reech there armor is a little diffrentfrome all the other types of armor in other halo games.For example compare the noble teams armor then compare it to spartenes armor from halo 3 confused I think or try to compare to other halo games. biggrin  
The Halo Room.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff