Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Fading world ((Lolek's secret world)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm
|QQQQQQQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQQ|QQArenaQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|______________|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQFraccion'sQQ|QQQQQQQQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQRoomsQQQ|QTimekeeper'soo|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|QQQPortalQQQQp|QQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|______________|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|QQQGate'sQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|QQQQQQQQQQ|QQQQroomQQQQ|QQQQQQQQQQ|
|_________________________________________|

This place is located in the Dangai precipice world. Each rooms is extremely large. Only Lolek's fraccion, Kyo, Tadakatsu, Dakota, Lupe, and Michio know of this place. The timekeeper's room is only accessible by the Espada, and Leah. There is a reason for this, the spiritual pressure there is unstable and will kill a low ranked member. The reason why this phenomenon occurs will be known soon. The timekeeper's room is full of mysteries, some of wich have been forgotten by Lolek himself. In there is a machine that lets you see anything. It is also walled by the strongest hollow masks. the spiritual pressure upon entrance is immense. The machine will also let you "Fall into" the location you are watching. And it is only a one way trip, you will need to open a garganta in order to get back in it, if you know the location. There is also a large Golden gate in this room. It leads to somewhere that should never be opened. The door can only be accessed by Lolek, and no one else, to prevent it form letting anyone else in it has an extreme security system that if breached will kill you. To open the door it scans Lolek's pupil, all ten fingers and it even needs a blood sample. . .
The Fraccion's rooms are self explanatory, the trophy room is full of odd and different hollow masks, back form when Lolek was an adjuchas, the time when this place was originally made. The dummy arena is full of dummies used for training. They were made by the help of Tadakatsu's forbidden kidos. The dummies when activated have a sword, and its real, they will attack you if you tell them to and will de-activate when the word "STOP" is told at them. The Gate's room contains one very large golden gate that leads to any location though of, it is also made by Kido. It is a one-way trip as well. the whole place is lit dimly, almost like the moonlight of Hueco Mundo. This was made by Lolek when he was an adjuchas, thus it is still going through remodeling.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Lolek came into the Gatekeepers gate form the Medical Station. the garganta behind him stayed open. He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes, the hole in the middle opened up and revealed Darkri, and the medics doing some Kido on him. His neck seemed better, seemed.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 pm
The screen Lolek was watching flickered for a moment, then showed Michio, standing alone in a hall. He looked around for a moment, then looked right into the screen, as if he could see Lolek watching him. His eyes glowed a dark red and pierced Lolek's soul. It was a frightening and hypontizing moment, but it was only a moment. Michio then looked forward, and walked out of the frame. The screen flickered back to what Lolek was previously watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Lolek wasn't really surprised, Michio already knew of this location. A garganta opened in front of Michio as he was walking. It led to the Timekeeper;s room, were Lolek was. The spiritual pressure coming form the garganta was immense, which would temp Michio to go in it. The reason of which would be explained later on.

((Which means you'll find out something important if you come in the garganta))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 pm
"Lolek..." Michio started into the Garganta, unsure of what Lolek had in store for him. He unsheathed his sword, held it by the hilt upside down, and concealed the blade in his sleave. Michio did this instantaniously; Lolek would not see the concealed weapon from his all seeing computer screen. Michio kept his guard up while walking through the Garganta, just in case Lolek had a little surprise for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm
Lupe entered the strange world of Loleks and simply stood. "This is such a pain, why couldnt he have had a normal room like the rest of us." The lazy espada looked around before takeing his first tentative step. As far as friends went Lolek was possibly the closest one. Though his definition of friend was only one he could stand being around. Besides that Lolek had let him into his own little world, even if he hadnt cared, so he had to respect that, if only a little.  

demoneyeszero
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 am

Michio walked into the dim room, Lolek was facing the center, his back facing Michio. The hole in the center closed. "My my you're so expectant", he said, while getting up and facing him. "Michio. .sheath your blade, im not here to fight. Welcome Lupe", he siad, happy to see the two. "I've relocated the hogyouku. Its somewhere that no one will ever be able to reach, except the Espada at least. I suppose you remember what this is" He said, meaning the machine in the center of the Timekeeper's room. "Only with this can we retrieve the hogyouku. With this you can view anything you've directly or indirectly known of. By thinking of the hogyouku you can reach in and grab it", he took a breath. "Anyways, you can relax, this is my hideout. Besides the spiritual pressure its very comfortable".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 pm

The portal opened to reveal the Karakura shrine. It sounded like the talk there was happening in the room, and it was Lunia talking. Lolek looked in it getting ready to jump in it, thus heading to the Karakura Shrine. "Well, i must go now, feel free to stay here or come with me", he said, hoping for a battle when he got there. "Now that you know this place you can open a garganta and come here", Lolek said before jumping into the hole in the middle of the room. ((Going to name it soon xD))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm
Michio sheathed his sword. "Fool. The hogyoku isn't a secret. Anyone that wanted one can just come to my lab and ask for one, and a more advanced version at that. Urahara's hogyoku may be perfected, but Michio's was faster, more effective, and increased the power of the one used on. *sigh* Am I the only compitent one here?" Michio then changed the Garganta, one he would come to know as the Ojo Abierto Garganta, to his quarters and walked through.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm

((I know, but I made this one. It has some. . .new properties twisted ))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Lupe sighed, he still felt the same restlessness that kept him from his sleep. "Perhaps i should follow, watching those shinigami is rather boring. It may help me find sleep." He stepped through, lazily scratching his head as he went.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Lolek landed on his feet from a garganta into the Timekeeper's room. The 'Ojo' as he's come to call it opened in the center revealing the Karakura Shrine. He sat cross-legged right inforn of the Ojo. He yawned and leaned inward to watch, making sure into to fall into it.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 am
IkI enters the Fading World looking at how different it was "How fun" IkI muttered as he waited for Lolek to come out from the garganta "I wonder where my room is" IkI whispered to his sword Demenos.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Lolek came in form the garganta, it slowly closed after wards. The room was lined with hollow masks, a very usual sight for him. "Your room, along with the others is to the left of this room, the timekeepers gate" he said, signaling to the open door on the left. "To the right is the dummy arena, where you can train with them, they don't break easily ill tell you that. To the north is my trophy room, you can go there if you wish but its just a bunch of Hollow masks from when I was little. And to the south is the Gate's room which is still closed off due to remodeling" He took a long breath after wards.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 pm
"Ahh ok sounds fun make sure you have more training dummies cause there going to be broken soon" IkI said with the utmost confidence " living here is going to be a blast" Demenos said after waking from its slumber.  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff