Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply Anouncements and Questions
ф{ Guild Role-playing profiles }ф Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 am
Name: Lupe Leocadio
Personality: Very lazy and almost always asleep. He almost always looks tired and bored and his face rarely ever changes from an unconscerned look. If something does manage to somehow catch his interest, his personality changes drastically.
Appearence: Lupe is tall, around 6'8, and thin. He has very pale tan skin His mask is an upper jaw worn like a necklace. User ImageOn his hands are gloves with "X" tattoed on the back as well as on his actual hands.
Bio: Lupe spent most of his life sleeping, avoiding work like it was the plague. He was killed by a car that had gone of the road while sleeping in the park.
As a soul he roamed the area watching his friends, non seemed at all phased by his death. He grew disspleased eventually becoming a hollow. He devoured his friends and family, just because he knew them.
Lupe doesnt remember becoming a Gillian but as an Adjuchas he remembers being a wolf. Other than that he chooses not to really talk about his time before becoming an espada. When he was asked why he worked so hard to become an Arrancar he says its because "It's the only way anyone would let me sleep."
Extra: Reiatsu and Sonido Master. Not one for up close combat but skilled enough to defend himself. He boasts that he has the fastest cero
His eyes are red and very rarely fully open
Espada's Fraccion:
1.Kiva Huecoyotl
2.Lunar Wolf
Zanpakutou's name: Lobos de Gemelo
Zanpakutou's appearance: Lobos is two zanpaktou fused together. The blades are set one behind the other with the bottom one being longer. The hilt and handle are gold while the blade is blue.

Resurrección Achieved or Unachieved: Achieved
Resurrección Appearance: In his released state his zanpakutou split and become to enormouse revolvers. The left revolver black the right gold. A fur lined coat replases his espada garb and reaches to just below his knees. His mask forms a type of monacle around his right eye User Image A bullet belt wraps around his chest and waist and runs to the bottom of his guns.
Resurrección Abilites From his left gun he fires cero's at an instantaniouse rate. His right gun packs up to 1000 ceros into a single concentrated bullet.
Lupe's second ability allows him to create 1000 blades around him. The blades are controled through voice command and once they pierce his target they explode. -Command-MilColmillos del Lobo (for an idea look here, starts around 2:06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VofSx77u3nA
His Final abbility alows him to split into two parts, mirror duplicate of each other. This abbility is usually used in conjunction with his second abbility to create 2000 blades. Command- Parta los Lobos (variation of second ability called -Dos Milcolmillos del Lobos
Resurrección Call out: Wake Lobos de Gemelo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 am
Username: Yahiko320
Rp Name: Yahiko Myojin
Rp Age: 121
Race: Shinigami
Personality: hotheaded, arrogant, cheeky, bad-mannered and a user of profanity
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170
Markings/Tattoos: none
Dislikes: Other cocky boys, show offs, cats

Division: 1
Sub-Division:

Zanpakutou Name: Aoi Raikou Kouryou [blue lighting rain dragon]
Zanpakutou Length: 31.5 inch
Width: 29inch
Thickness: 4inch

Shikai: Acheived
Shikai Name: rain dance
Shikai Release Incantation: Dance in the clouds blue lighting rain dragon
Shikai Description:

Shikai Ability: a storm comes when it is released and lighting strikes the head of it comes down

Attack no.1: I will begin to spin head in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and when i throw it. It will then strike out against my opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with my foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Attack no.2: Electrical twist. The blade wraps around my opponent and lighting comes from the blade.

Bankai: Not Acheived
Bankai Name: dance in the clouds and raise a typhoon
Bankai Description: Same weapon
Bankai Ability: My opponent and I become trapped in a tornado edged with black lighting. I get one strike for 1minute the wind holds my opponent down and all the lighting strikes down once.

Attack no.1: Single minute black strike. My opponent gets struck by black lighting for 1 minute from every direction(6 times). this technique can also hit me at the same time. If 4 strikes of it miss i take the damage from it.

Attack no.2: Typhoon Boom. My Zanpakutou takes on the form of my blade spirit. It opens it's mouth and absorbs the wind and lighting then releases them on my opponent.

Biography/History:
Yahiko is a samurai descendant. Yahiko's father died during the Battle of Ueno during the Boshin War, slain at the Keneiji Temple. His mother died of syphilis in a brothel to put food on their table not long after giving birth to her son. Yahiko was originally forced to live as a thief for the local Yakuza, who tricked him into believing that he still had to pay off the money the gangsters gave to his mother to buy medicine. With the help of Himura Kenshin and Kamiya Kaoru, he becomes an apprentice of the Kamiya Kasshin-Ryu style. The style is designed to protect and not to kill. As a soul reaper it is his dream to protect all that he can do.
Theme Song: None

Other: Aoi Raikou Kouryou [blue lighting rain dragon]
awwwwwwwwww isn't he cute
User Image  

Inari Lugria

7,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reckage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Name: Daisuke Sarron
Appearance: User Image
Natural Skills: Accels in his natural speed but lacks good strength
History: He applied to the shinigami academy a while ago and recently graduated despite his low scores. His older brother once worked for the 2nd Squad before he was killed by a group of hollows and he wishes to follow in his foot steps and make sure that what happened to him happens to no one else.

Zanpakutou's name: Musei Mayonaka (Silent Midnight)
Zanpakutou's appearance: A normal katana with a black hand guard and grip.
Spirit Appearance:User Image

Achieved or underachieved: Underachieved
Shikai Appearance: -
Shikai Power: -
Shikai call out: -

Achieved or underachieved: Underachieved
Bankai Appearance: -
Bankai Power: -
Bankai call out: -  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm
Name:Shinji Yatomura

Specialty: unorthodox methods

Zanpakuto's Name: Tenrai Kuragari

Shikai first flight:Gains Tenrai Kuragari's blades which cause his agility to increase, and have constant contact with his zanpakuto, getting increases of speed, strength, and techniques at random.

Shikai second flight:Gains the ability to temporarily slow down time in relation to his reiatsu at the time, if it gets too low this can be used as a trumph card and if it is at full it can be used until Shin feels fatigued and this time stop only spans for a certain area, again dependant on his reiatsu.

Shikai third flight: brings both members of the battle into tenrai Kuragari's dimension where Tenrai creates the rules and both fighters must play by them.

Bankai : Broadswords of different shapes and sizes float around Shin much like a belt, he can control each one of these swords with his mind and if he uses gestures the swords become more powerful, also the stronger his reiatsu is effects how many blade appear when he first learns the technique he starts with two blades

Appearance
User Image  

Slythe-Kun

CaptainBackAgain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Name: Zafiro Sangre
Nick name: none
Height: 5'8
Weight:156 pounds
D.O.B.((date of birth)): 10/29/1563
Race: Arrancar
Aura Color: Dark Blue
Personality: A bit lazy and sarcastic, but can be serious when need to be. He distances himself from people, preferring the company of his other self, Kurisutaru,(It's his sister)
Appearance:Thin and muscular. Spiked up black hair with natural dark blue tips. His hands have natural red markings on them, making it appear as if their was blood on his hands. White skin. Hollow remains are on his shoulders.
Original eye color: Dark Blue
Bio:
(as a human) As a human, he and his sister were abandoned by their parents. They lived by stealing. One day, their father came up to them. Having not wanted to see their father, they tried to run away. Their father caught up to them, impaling Kurisutaru. Losing the one thing that kept him going was too much for him. Before he could recover, he was also impaled.
(As a soul) As a soul, they wandered around, exploring what they couldn't explore before. However, three months after their death, Zafiro became a hollow. Kurisutaru was eaten by him. However, because of the bond they had, it allowed Kurisutaru to reside in his mind. They devoured hundreds of hollows and souls(including their parents) until they became Gillians.

(As a Gillian) They continued to devour more and, gaining control of the gillian body. upon devouring their 5,000 hollow, they beccame an adjuchas.

( As an Adjuchas) Upon becoming Adjuchas class, they continued killing and eating. They came to Las Noches by accident and became an arrancar. Kurisutaru remained in his mind, allowing him to gain kinetic abilites(Cryokinesis and Biokinesis). He discarded of his bala techinique, believing it to be worthless. Doing so gained him manipulative ability of his ceros

If Espada your Fraccion/ If a Fraccion which Espada you are with:
Lupe

Zanpakuto's name: Angel Caido(fallen angel)
Zanpakuto's appearance:
It has a dark blue hilt and guard, with black lines running down the blade.
Zanpakuto's location:
On his right hip
Zanpakuto's spirit appearance:http://c2.api.ning.com/files/VHkEiOeU5C6KXNbWV-PdXXrANJfVu9SJGK-asikODk52To*aSziy3UKLf32CNnRBjgc4DifDGvhxIt5pLFNWJYRyBMMMa6nP/Blue_Anime_background.jpg

Resurrección Achieved or Unachieved: Unachieved
Resurrección Appearance: See female part of sig.
Abilites:Kinesis as mentioned above
Cero Kokuyougan: Itis like a Cero Oscuro, but is a smoky black. When fired, it is sharpened into a point, piercing anyhting in its path.

Call out: Regain your grace, Angel Caido!

2nd Resurrección, Achieved or Unachieved: unachieved

2nd Resurrección call out biggrin arken the sky, Angel Caido!

2nd Resurreccion appearance:see male part of sig
Abilities: Kinesis as mentioned above
Cero Kokuyougan as mentioned above
Cero Zafiro:Same as normal cero, but fired out of armored gaunlet, causing to have more range and power.
Cero Kokuyougan Zafiro biggrin ark blue cero with streaks of smoky black on it.
Focus into armored gauntlet, then fired. Bigger range and power, and is shaped in a point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 am
Name: Fujutsu Himegimi (Magic Princess)
Appearance: Long brown hair, skinny and small
Natural Skills: Strong
History: Joined the Soul Reaper Academy at a young age and never made any friends. She graduated the Soul Reaper with her class and was accepted into the 13th squad where she is currently now.

Zanpakutou's name: Sabishii Kishi (Lonely Knight)
Zanpakutou's appearance: A gold guard, light blue handle and dark blue sheath.
Spirit Appearance: A medieval knight.

Achieved or unachieved: Not achieved
Shikai Appearance: Just the guard and the handle.
Shikai Power: Wind sword
Shikai call out: Give it your all Sabishii Kishi

Achieved or unachieved: Not achieved
Bankai Appearance: Wind Sword plus two metal gauntlets on her arms.
Bankai Power: Able to control wind
Bankai call out: (not needed)  

RoyLover16

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Name: Ichengo Kigo
Personality: Lazy
Seat: 4th
Natural Skills: Increased Senses, Has Claws,
History: Ichengo was a genius, he was also one of the most spiritually aware humans living. He fought hollows as if he was a soul reaper but never had the powers of one. Only a month ago he was fighting a hollow that attacked his girlfriend unexpectedly during the fight. He jumped to protect her releasing an energy wave killing the hollow but died in the progress. When his soul was sent to the soul Society he already had a zanpakuto for some reason.

Zanpakuto

Zanpaku-to's name: Tenma Tsubasa {Demon Wing}
Zanpaku-to's appearance: A normal katana with the Kanji for Demon carved in it's blade.
Zanpaku-to Spirit Appearance: Tenma Tsubasa

Shikai

Achieved or unachieved: Unachieved
Shikai Appearance: A smoke that circles around Ichengo
Shikai Power: The smoke is able to create small portals, and is able to fuse with his arms and make smoke blades.
Shikai call out: Spiral Down, Tenma

Bankai

Achieved or unachieved: Unachieved
Bankai Appearance: A large dark pheonix that appears behind Ichengo and has smoke seeping from it's body, it is latched to a chain connected to a sword Ichengo holds that looks like his original Zanpaku-to appearance.
Bankai Power: The Pheonix can release a large amount of smoke form it's mouth covering a whole area. It also feeds off of reitsu and can basically eat most attack that are reitsu based.
Bankai call out: "From the feathers of a demon you are born, Tenma Tsubasa"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Zokano Tamahome
Race: Soul reaper
User Image
Full name: Tamahome Ko Zokano (Shadow)
N i c k - N a m e: Tama
A g e :17
B i r t h - D a t e: Feb, 25
G e n d e r: Male
S q u a d : 10
R a c e :American, Asian
R a n k : LT.
S w o r d - C l a s s :Katana
S w o r d - T y p e : unknow
Q u o t e : Death is just the begging to me
H e i g h t : 6.2
W e i g h t : 156.4
O r i g i n a l - E y e C o l o r : Black pure black (during spring and summer) dark hazzel during winter and spring

Important stuff to know-----

R e i a s t u - C o l o r : Greenish blue
R e i a s t u - L e v e l : high

B a t t l e - S t r e n g t h : Kindo, Sword to sword, hand to hand and One hit knock out (hallow wise)
B a t t l e - W e a k n e s s : ladies

F i g h t s - W o n : 3
F i g h t s - L o s t : 1

P e r s o n a l i t y :Fun at times but can become serious at a harte beat.
Keeps tons of secreats to him self. And jerk at times but really isn't. Kinda of cocky but bold and strong headed

Equiptment-------

C l o t h e s :Komono
J e w e l r y : A neckolsee (for good luck)

W e a p o n - C l a s s : Nodachi
W e a p o n - N a m e : koukranrku "Rain form hell"
W e a p o n - R e l e a s e :point at enemy and say "Show them your black blade, the one that rain down and bruned many of your enemys! Koukranrku Then and explosion for wind from the feet burst out cloud of smoke cover ther user and then clears to show the release
W e a p o n - L o c a t i o n : Back

S h i k a i : green blast of death. (like Ichigos but cannon like attack)
Shikai name: fuyur koukranrku
Appearance: In its reguler form, the sowrd will glow a blue/green color
Call Out: "Halt before thy power and be hold to my shout of my battle cry." (note: thats to make it powerful if needed) "Rain above hell, Koukranrku"

B a n k a i : (can do it but is rusty)
Bankai name: reintenkenheru (rain, heaven and hell)
1)100 slashes of doom
Attack can be random and only used 3 times. Blade is siftly and powerfuly swong to counter or defend.
2)sakae koukranrku : Beem of blue blast of engergy from the sword

Appearaance:User Image

Call Out: "Bank-ai"

Hado [ Way of Destruction ]
1 sho (push)
4 byaturaii (lighting blast)
11 Tsuzuri raiden (electric current)
31 Shakkaho (shot of fire)
33 Sokatui (blue fire crash down)
54 Haien (blast of energy)

Bakudou
1 first restrint obstruction
58 Kakushitsuijyaku (counter another person)
61 rukujoukourou (bind strong opponents)
&5 Gochuu tekan (bind libs)

tamahome zokano

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 pm
Name: Marcel Anderson
Personality:A huge fighting spirit with a bratty attitude
Seat: 5th
Natural Skills:Skills in hand to hand combat mainl with fighting with an i katana
History:I resided in a small house and was infultrated by a robber and i fought to protect the peoples rights, i became a soul reaper because i was arrested by the soul society and as a way to be released it was my job and i wanted to protect people

Zanpaku-to's name:Kooritora (ice tiger)

Shikai
Achieved or Unachieved: Achieved
Shikai Appearance:no idea what that means
Shikai Power: blasts a barrage of claws and fangs
Shikai call out: Play time

Bankai
Achieved or Unachieved: unachieved  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 pm
I'm using my own skeleton.

Full Name: Kaida Masahiko

Known Aliases: Simply Kaida. Some call her Kaida-kun, while some that actually know her simply calls her a*****e.

Actual Age: 257

Appearance Age: 20

Voice Actor: Kari Wahlgren

Theme Song: The One

Date of Birth: December 9th, 1760

Date of Death: Kaida can't remember the exact day she died, but somewhere around the year 1770.

Origin of Birth: Siberia, Russia

Ethnicity: Half-Russian, Half-Japanese

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: Kaida is 6,2" which is taller than most women.

Weight: Kaida weighs around 130lbs, however it's mainly muscle

Division: When Kaida was younger (over 200 years younger) She was a member of squad 4, however she wasn't a ranked member. However since then she hasn't been in a recorded squad yet

Seat/ Rank: The last time she was in a squad she was unranked, however now she is most definitely a captain level in strength.

Shinigami Uniform Changes: Kaida's outfit moderately changes depending on her mood and comfort level. When she feels insecure and not comfortable she wears long thick sleeves and covers herself more, but she feels decent enough she wears no sleeves and covers up a little less.

Zanpakuto Name: Kajikisaki

Zanpakuto Spirit: User Image

Release Command: Ensnare, Kajikisaki

Shikai Appearance: (I need to find a new picture)

Shikai Ability/ Attacks: Kaida has been in a coma state for a very long time and is relearning her abilities and is rusty. The only thing she knows for certain is that she can create walls of fire and waves of fire.

Bankai Name: Kaen Kajikisaki

Bankai Appearance: User Image

Bankai Ability/ Attacks: Kaida's zanpakuto creates large amounts of fire, mainly on her back shaped like to wings (I guess you could say similar to Hitsugaya's) and can use them to move faster and to defend herself. Her own fire based attacks are also increased, however she's still rusty at her bankai.

Abilities: Can generate large amounts of fire and energy. Her fire is mainly used for offensive attacks and lacks defensive abilities.

Extra Skills: Kaida is an expert in a few forms of combat, Hakuda, Zanjutsu, shunpo, everything shy of kido. Kaida never really liked Kido and just found it too complicated and mostly useless and prefers physical direct combat over shooting spells at people.

Personality: Kaida has very mixed personalities. She acts strong, rough, and hotheaded quite often, although she's truly afraid of many things. She can also be very stubborn and gets uncomfortable or insecure easily.

Hobbies: Drinking vodka, avoiding others. She has social anxiety.

Favorite Food: Although she despises her Russian blood, she loves Russian foods.

Favorite Drink: Vodka, Sake, Liquor, Whiskey, Wine, Champagne

Least Favorite Food: Onions, fish, garlic, nasty s**t.

Likes: There's not much left that Kaida really likes since she distances herself away from many things. One thing that she loved a lot was her best friend, Arisa. There was a time when Kaida was a mother however her daughter died in less than a year after she was born. She never was in a relationship though. It was an... accident. mainly her being drugged and tested on. Above anything else, she loves and misses her older twin sister. However there is one thing left in this world in which she has some interest in, however she fears that person.

Dislikes: Kaida fully hates and despises her father. She also hates those that used her, although she deserved it. The one thing she dislikes more than anything else is herself.

Relatives:
Kanaye Masahiko- Mother (Missing)
Aksana Masahiko- Twin sister (Deceased)
Kanna Masahiko- Little Sister (Missing)
Hakana Masahiko- Daughter (Deceased)

Biography: Her father was a Russian soldier during the 18th century, his name was Marko Masarov, who had a ten year old son named Masayaf Masarov (Kaida's half-brother) Her father was originally married to a Russian woman who died when their son was four years of age. Marko at the time was a soldier fighting in a war between Russia and Japan, and was sent there and killed probably a hundred men, women, and children; he was the worst kind of soldier there was, finding humor and amusement in killing families in front of each other. Near the end of the war he encountered a clan of fighters known as the Masahiko clan. Even though the war has ended, Marko wanted to continue to have more fun and singlehandidly killed almost all 40 members of the clan, except for one. He decided to spare a young maiden; her name was Kanaye Masahiko, aged 11. Marko decided to take her back with him to Russia as a "token" of war. During the travel to Russia Kanaye was hurt, tortured, raped numerous times by many people, forced to do back breaking labor and other important tasks, although Marko made sure her face wasn't harmed, preferring an attractive token of war instead of an ugly one. Once back in Russia Kanaye was turned into a personal slave by Marko and used as he pleased, he would hit her greatly if she tried to speak, not wanting to even hear her speak her "disgusting" language, Kanaye never learned Russian, although she quickly learned to understand what he wanted.

Within a year she became pregnant and gave birth to a pair of twins. Marko wanted nothing to do with either of them, and left them to Kanaye to struggle to care for, not caring if she kept them or if she just tossed them away in the garbage. Even though their father was a monster and killed her family and hurt her greatly, Kanaye was still a loving mother and cared for her children and loved them despite their monster of a father. She named the younger twin Kaida Masahiko and the older, Aksana Masahiko. Kaida grew up to be very weak and frail, living in very poor health and for the first few years nobody expected her to live. Her sister Aksana was strong and healthy unlike Kaida. Kanaye took great and intensive care of Kaida, and Aksana. During the years that she has been there she had attempted to befriend Masayaf, but found it extremely difficult since she didn't speak Russian. Kanaye also attempted to please Marko and maybe even get through to him and maybe even make him a better person, but that just resulted in bruises and hurt bones.

Kaida was mostly bedridden during her early life, managing to survive while others expected her to die. Kaida and Aksana spoke a mixture of Russian and Japanese; Aksana being more fluent in Russian due to their father favoring her over Kaida and her mother; while Kaida was more fluent in their mother's language since she was the one that cared most about her. Marko may have been a terrible man to Kanaye, but he never hit either of her (their) children. He actually did care about Aksana since she was strong and brave (unlike her "trash" of a mother and sister) During this time Aksana pretended to be a "daddy's girl" just to appease her father while in all honesty she hated his guts for hurting her family. Marko did not care about Kaida though, thinking it would be easier to just suffocate her in her sleep instead of care for her. By the time Kaida and her sister were seven years old, Kanaye became pregnant once more due to Marko's torture. This time she gave birth to a healthy baby girl (Kanna). however Kanaye became extremely weak from the birth and wouldn't have lived too much longer. Marko was angry that she could no longer do any work and just took up space. One day while Kanaye sat beside Kaida caring for him Marko came in, drunk and aggravated and started hitting Kanaye, ending up on hitting her too many times, forcing Kanaye to lose her last hold on life. Kaida watched helplessly as her father beat her mother to death. Aksana ended up having to care about both her invalid sister and her baby sister. By winter time Marko's patience with both Kaida and his other daughter (Kanna) ended. He no longer wanted Kaida to lie around mooching off of him and also despised Kanna due to the fact that she was useless as well (although it wasn't her fault since she was a baby). The only one of his children with Kanaye that he didn't despise was his daughter Aksana.

One night Marko came home extremely drunk and just finished hunting, he entered the room that Kaida and her sisters shared, accidently dropping his Miquelet lock rifle (18th century Russian rifle) near Kaida, proceeding towards his infant daughter, before Kaida could react, Marko began to strangle her. Kaida forced herself to move from the pain and fall from bed, moving over to her fathers rifle and at the last second saving her sister, killing their father in the process. Aksana ran to her twin's side, holding their sister Kanna. Despite all that Aksana did, the stress was too much for Kaida's weak heart, causing her to go into cardiac arrest and die shortly after. Aksana knew that her and Kanna could not stay there, one thing she feared more than her father was their half-brother Masayaf, knowing that he would definitely kill both Aksana and Kanna. Aksana took her sister and fled out into the cold blizzard, trying to go some where safe. Aksana forced herself to endure the frozen weather, managing to shield her baby sister from the cold wind. Aksana made it all the way towards the shipyard before collapsing, dying a quick freezing death. Fortunately for Kanna, she was found quickly by a man working at the shipyard and quickly taking her into warm shelter, not noticing the girl's sister who lie buried under snow. The worker later have Kanna to a passing by Chinese couple who took her with her back to their own country and raised her as their daughter.

After Death- Kaida and Aksana found each other shortly after their deaths, both of them were souls now. They both traveled together for awhile, trying to find help. They traveled across Russia until they reached the Pacific ocean. by that time their chains of fate were nearly corroded, not knowing what would happen next. At the last second a passing shinigami discovered the twins performed a konso on the two of them. Kaida and Aksana passed on together to the Soul Society. They arrived in District 80, fortunate to arrive together and be with each other instead of split up. They later found out they were in the worst place in the Seireitei for anyone, let alone children. Kaida and Aksana were attacked by nearby men, but before they could be hurt all them men were cut down, dead on the spot. Kaida and Aksana were saved by an unlikely person; a very tall muscular man with scars all over his body. the man had no name and told them that he saved them because they were just children and not ready to die, and they deserved a chance to become older and stronger. (the man was Kenpachi over 100 years before he became a captain and was just some nameless man)

Kaida and her sister traveled around the Rukongai, searching for a better home, even if it meant living on the streets, as long as they left District 80 it was worth it.
They soon arrived in district 1. Upon arrival the residents were quick to attack the twins, not wanting "street rats" from district 80 ruining their district. Before the twins were forced out of the district, a young woman named Toshiko (Toshiro's future mother) defended the children and took them and cared for them, offering them a home. Toshiko became Kaida and Aksana's new mother (just like how 50 years in the future she would become a mother to Kazuki and his sister Momo). Kaida was still weak just like how she was back when she was alive, but under Toshiko's love and care she regained her health and became stronger.

Shinigami Academy: By the time Kaida and Aksana were ten years old they decided that they wanted to become Shinigami that way they could find their birth mother; although it was mainly Aksana who wanted to become a shinigami, but Kaida didn't want to leave her. by that time she was healthy enough. They both went and took the entrance exam to the Shinigami academy, Aksana passed it with flying colors, while Kaida failed it miserably. Aksana refused to leave her twin behind and planned to back out and leave with her sister, however that was when Kaida met her future best friend... A young woman around the age of 18 helped Kaida, modifying her exam scores to just enough to pass and enter the academy. That girls name was Arisa Kuvarchi. It was thanks to her that Kaida was able to become a shinigami. During their time in the academy Aksana was a great student, passing every single test as well as skipping several years, moving from a first year student to a third year student, to a sixth year student. By the end of her academy years Aksana had learned her zanpakuto's name, which was Kajikisaki; a mighty and powerful fire-type. Upon gratuation Aksana was immediately assigned 4th seat of squad 13. Kaida stayed at the academy the full 6 years and still failed 80% of all classes and courses, and was going to be dropped. But Aksana managed to convince her captain to help her sister. Ukitake managed to help Kaida just minuscully pass the academy, however was placed as an unranked member of squad 4. It took 15 additional years before Kaida finally discovered her zanpakuto's name... it's name was Kajikisaki... the exact same as her sisters'. Due to the Soul Society's laws against shared zanpakuto, Kaida was forced to fight her own twin and last remaining family member. Kaida wanted Aksana to kill her and leave her, and forget about her, however Aksana could never hurt Kaida, and knew all the pain Kaida's been through, and never wanted her to suffer anymore, and did the only honorable thing she could do, turning her blade on herself and choosing to die instead  

Kazuki Hanari

Distinct Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Anouncements and Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers