Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
I feel fat. (weight loss advice needed.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ughhhhh.
  feel. awful.
View Results

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Putting this in womenz because the men don't know what the ******** to do about it.

So. Yes.

All my life I've been really thin. And all through last year and summer I was hovering around 107 pounds.

In the past like, two weeks I've gained like five pounds.

Which doesn't sound like a lot (and I know 111 isn't overweight, even at my height) but an extra five pounds distributed over 5 feet and an inch doesn't look good.

And my tits are ******** huge. It's ridiculous.

And I have a costume where I kind of need to be thin (and have smaller boobs so I can tape them down) in about 30 days.

So girlies of the LSG. How can I lose like...five to ten pounds in 30 days?

PROBLEMS:

I cannot go to the gym. Simply can't get there without a car, which I don't have.

And...that's it. Yep.

HELP ME PLEASE.

(btw the gain could be caused by the birth control I started like a month and a half ago, but that shouldn't hinder losing the weight, should it?)

(and please don't be like, EXERCISE AND EAT RIGHT. thanks. what kind of exercise? what's "eating right"?)

(and I can't go outside to run or anything, it's like 100 degrees out there, and there are no sidewalks/woods. I'd be running ON major thoroughfares in the ghetto. dangerous.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 pm
run/jog/walk places

eat things without too much oil/butter ect  

Brass Knuckles

Athigail

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 pm
It depends where the weight gain is.
Like if its in your chest, google exercises that are targeted at your chest. Or around your hips, tummy, etc.

I'll google some when I'm not as lazy. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm
Literally the best exercise you could do to lose weight that's evenly distributed is swimming, too bad that's out of the question.

Try yoga.  

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

[.-Hyakki-.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Weights are good for girls who want to lose breast size. ;o
I forget what the exercise is called but you take the weights and hold them out to your sides them lift them up till they meet over your head.

Do that for about an hour during commercials every night and you should be good in about a month.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 am
Just wait until you wake up one day and you're 100 pounds overweight.

Five pounds is nothing.

Xiporah

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm
Diet-wise. I don't know what your eating habits are like normally so it's hard to say. But since you're only looking for quick weight loss. Cut out snacks and sodas. Cut down portion sizes.

Exercise ideas in the home:
Going up and down steps.
Run/jog on the spot whilst watching TV. Even just 30 minutes a day.
Lunges, crunches, sit-ups.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Thank you guys. <33 My mom actually gave me her Taebo with weighted stick dvds, so I'm going to start that on monday (or whenever I stop feeling like standing up is a trial) but I'm going to take all you guys diet advice, and if the Taebo is too weird or hard to learn in a quick amount of time I'll use your exercise advice too.  

Boarding School Reject

LeRaven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm
If you want to lose boobies do arm works outs (push ups ect) so it turns to muscle :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am
Be me.
My weight keeps dropping, then raising, then dropping again.  

Xahmen

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff