Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
There has to be more Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 pm
I have been a seeker for roughly 4 years now. Through that time I finally recently found, or rather she found me, my goddess. I feel like she's a part of me and I am a part of her. I have even very recently suffered her wrath. *shudder* Also, I have been researching and studying dragon magic. However, even though I have found things I am currently happy with, there seems to be a hole in me still. Each day I think that there has to be something more, more to discover, more to learn. I don't think I'll hunger for knowledge will ever be fully satisfied. Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 pm
I think searching for more is an uphill struggle because there is always more. Even in established traditions, taking up the tradition, I imagine is just the start, then there's upg and gnosis and all that stuff. I see faith and religion of any kind as a journey, not the end of one.  

Adalyna

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 pm
Asahi Sara
I see faith and religion of any kind as a journey, not the end of one.
Second. Even after figuring out where I wanted to be, it's been nothing but more learning, and I'd never have it any other way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 am
Byaggha
Asahi Sara
I see faith and religion of any kind as a journey, not the end of one.
Second. Even after figuring out where I wanted to be, it's been nothing but more learning, and I'd never have it any other way. 3nodding

Likewise.

That said, which deity and what do you think dragons are?
What have you done to test them?  

TeaDidikai

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am
My deity is Bastet. I've felt a strong connection with her for years, but only just recently took her up as my goddess. She just had been tugging at the back of my mind for a long time and I finallly did some research and haven't been able to stop thinking about her or studying her since. And the more I learn about her the more I love her. Exce a couple days ago. I tried to pet her statue for good luck like I normally do, but sensed she was angry at me, and I felt as if I had been scorned. I know why, though. I tried to off myself last week, I think that may have pissed her off.

About the dragons. I've always had a love for dragons. They're not exactly what most people think, though. Most people are like "dragons aren't real, there's no bones or evidence" Well, there's none of that because dragons are not from this plane/realm. Anyway, I know all there is to know about dragons. Fantasy dragons, mythical dragons, any kind. Well, maybe not all there is to know. I'm sure I still have a lot to learn. Anyway I started reading this book called Dancing With Dragons and I did some of the exercises in it and a dragon companion came to me. He's still a baby, but he seems mature for a baby. Probably because he's a dragon. Anyway, he's taken me into their realm a couple times in my dreams. When I get more time I'm going to continue the exercises in the book and the Dragon Magic book that I have.

Gah...I still have to find some way to please Lady Bast...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 pm
ShadowCatSoul
Gah...I still have to find some way to please Lady Bast...

You know why she's angry. Why not do something that is the extreme opposite of a negative act? Create something beautiful, and offer it to her. I think she will be very pleased. 3nodding If there's anything the Egyptian gods like, it's making order from chaos.

And I can tell you if it's Kemetic reconstruction you're after, that's fodder for years of study. Take hope. There is tons more to learn.  

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 am
ShadowCatSoul
My deity is Bastet. I've felt a strong connection with her for years, but only just recently took her up as my goddess.
How magnanimous of you.
Quote:

She just had been tugging at the back of my mind for a long time and I finallly did some research and haven't been able to stop thinking about her or studying her since.
Couldn't have anything to do with your desperate need to justify your interest in her?

Quote:
I know why, though. I tried to off myself last week, I think that may have pissed her off.
Get help. Seriously. Click the link. By calling the number they will be able to connect you to the nearest help center.

You need resources. They can help.
Quote:

About the dragons. I've always had a love for dragons. They're not exactly what most people think, though. Most people are like "dragons aren't real, there's no bones or evidence" Well, there's none of that because dragons are not from this plane/realm. Anyway, I know all there is to know about dragons. Fantasy dragons, mythical dragons, any kind. Well, maybe not all there is to know. I'm sure I still have a lot to learn. Anyway I started reading this book called Dancing With Dragons and I did some of the exercises in it and a dragon companion came to me. He's still a baby, but he seems mature for a baby. Probably because he's a dragon. Anyway, he's taken me into their realm a couple times in my dreams. When I get more time I'm going to continue the exercises in the book and the Dragon Magic book that I have.

Dancing With Dragons isn't about dragons, it's about thoughtforms shaped to look like dragons.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 am
ShadowCatSoul
I have been a seeker for roughly 4 years now. Through that time I finally recently found, or rather she found me, my goddess. I feel like she's a part of me and I am a part of her. I have even very recently suffered her wrath. *shudder* Also, I have been researching and studying dragon magic. However, even though I have found things I am currently happy with, there seems to be a hole in me still. Each day I think that there has to be something more, more to discover, more to learn. I don't think I'll hunger for knowledge will ever be fully satisfied. Suggestions?

Bastet loves to be given things. My friend has a shrine to her and I'm happy to hear that you found her. As for the something more. I have never stuck with one tradition. I have always done what worked and I know a good amount nad several subjects. Just ask yourself what do you want out of it and what do you want to do? Evocations? Alchemy? Serve? As for the Dragon magic, it is hard to find real sources but it is real. Their is bones but back then they thought that the dino's were the dragons. But dragons are in every culture for as long as text has been around so their is a good chance that they do exist. Good luck with your new friend.  

bigdickpenny

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:48 am
sabaku-okami

Bastet loves to be given things.
I'm sure she would really appreciate a gift of menstrual fluid. stare

Quote:

My friend has a shrine to her and I'm happy to hear that you found her.
Assuming that she actually has...
Quote:

I have never stuck with one tradition.
So when you claimed to be a Godhi, you lied?
Quote:

I have always done what worked
And when you said you hated how people mixed and matched, and you were a traditionalist, you lied then too?

Quote:
But dragons are in every culture for as long as text has been around so their is a good chance that they do exist. Good luck with your new friend.
Prove that there are dragons in every culture. I'll wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul
My deity is Bastet. I've felt a strong connection with her for years, but only just recently took her up as my goddess.
How magnanimous of you.
Quote:

She just had been tugging at the back of my mind for a long time and I finallly did some research and haven't been able to stop thinking about her or studying her since.
Couldn't have anything to do with your desperate need to justify your interest in her?

Quote:
I know why, though. I tried to off myself last week, I think that may have pissed her off.
Get help. Seriously. Click the link. By calling the number they will be able to connect you to the nearest help center.

Quote:

Dancing With Dragons isn't about dragons, it's about thoughtforms shaped to look like dragons.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't need to justify my interest in her since I really wasn't interested in her until that happened. Never even thought about her until then. I have found happiness spiritually. Is that such a problem?  

ShadowCatSoul

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:37 pm
ShadowCatSoul
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul
How magnanimous of you.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't need to justify my interest in her since I really wasn't interested in her until that happened. Never even thought about her until then. I have found happiness spiritually. Is that such a problem?

Their is nothing wrong with it, just blow it off these people like to nitpick at everything you say. If you need anyhelp with anything just mail me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 pm
ShadowCatSoul

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't need to justify my interest in her since I really wasn't interested in her until that happened.
You've contradicted this statement before in the guild and via PMs.

Quote:
I have found happiness spiritually. Is that such a problem?
If you misrepresent what you have found as being one thing when it's another- especially to others who are seeking accurate information- yes.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm
sabaku-okami

Their is nothing wrong with it, just blow it off these people like to nitpick at everything you say. If you need anyhelp with anything just mail me.
What good would come from PMing an oathbreaker and a liar who intentionally misrepresents other religions?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 pm
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't need to justify my interest in her since I really wasn't interested in her until that happened.
You've contradicted this statement before in the guild and via PMs.

Quote:
I have found happiness spiritually. Is that such a problem?
If you misrepresent what you have found as being one thing when it's another- especially to others who are seeking accurate information- yes.

I used to be interested in Cerrnunnos (sp?) and the Celts, not really Egyptian. But...yeah. I don't know how I would go about proving that she has indeed let me become one of her worshippers. Not that I need to.  

ShadowCatSoul

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Oh, and Tea, I hope I don't come off as rude or anything. That's not my intention.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff