Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply The Devil's Playground
Question and answer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 am
Hi, I have a question. I know I haven't posted anything AT ALL since I first joined but I honestly don't know where to start sweatdrop Do I start in Dorms (Which I have no clue which one to go to) or just start randomly? Meep, I'm so lost redface  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 am
XxHoshi_SukaixX
Hi, I have a question. I know I haven't posted anything AT ALL since I first joined but I honestly don't know where to start sweatdrop Do I start in Dorms (Which I have no clue which one to go to) or just start randomly? Meep, I'm so lost redface

Its where ever you seem more comfortable posting. the first post is always a little difficult because you don't know where you start. It's easier if you start with them getting onto the campus of the academy or getting to their dorms to get settled in. Those are a few suggestions.  

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am
Nemo Noctem
XxHoshi_SukaixX

Its where ever you seem more comfortable posting. the first post is always a little difficult because you don't know where you start. It's easier if you start with them getting onto the campus of the academy or getting to their dorms to get settled in. Those are a few suggestions.

Ahhh~~~ Arigatou ^-^ ((so...much...anime @-@))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 am
XxHoshi_SukaixX
Nemo Noctem
XxHoshi_SukaixX

Ahhh~~~ Arigatou ^-^ ((so...much...anime @-@))

dou itashimashite! ^.^  

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Megalopolitan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm
Dumb etiquette question, sort of related to XxHoshi_SukaixX's - if one wants to start up a character in a particular location, is it preferable to drop them in the stickied location post, or should I start up a separate "Location: So-and-so's Arrival" post? Or is it personal preference?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 am
It is more personal preference, if you would like the post to be less cluttered i suppose is the right term then start up one of your own and label it as you see fit i.e Strawberry Flicks arrival - AW

so that way people can judge wether to just come say hi or not.

Hope i helped xd  

IkoSibella
Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:35 am
Hi, I just made my character a fairy, then went back and realized I had the option of being a Fire elemental, which I like soo much better....Do I have to change or can I just make another one?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 am
you can change your current character or you make a whole new one it is all down to your own choice ^ ^  

IkoSibella
Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 am
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm
Where do us elvish people go to?

and is it normally this slow when RPs happen? I'm used to two, if not three posts a day. ^^;;  

Remilia Sct

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 pm
What dorm should I use?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22149121  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:34 pm
Remilia Sct
Where do us elvish people go to?

and is it normally this slow when RPs happen? I'm used to two, if not three posts a day. ^^;;

I must agree, I have no idea which dorm I go to. sweatdrop

elvish, are in the faye dorm with the mages as well.

faye is a general term we're using for elves and fairy folk  

tying15
Vice Captain

Dedicated Sage

tying15
Vice Captain

Dedicated Sage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm
Alrighty thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 am
At this point, I just don't know where to start. For example, where do I post my characters? Is there a certain area? Do I post my characters under someone else's thread, or should I make my own thread to post them in?  

Vachemont Chouette

The Devil's Playground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces