Well the guild is growing fast so now I have to make some rules for people to follow!

1. Respect other peoples opinion (Including but not limited to: Religion, law, politics, life, culture, ect.)

2. Do not talk about killing other people, this will be taken very seriously and due to some people's circumstances, police could be involved in some cases. This may be internet people but people do get killed and I will take every precaution possible.

3. Do not cyber and follow the terms of gaiaonline.

4. Help people when you can, talk and be respectful.

5. Do not criticize others for their race, religion and behavior.

6. If you call people "emo's" or other offensive terms, you will be banned and possibly reported in some cases because people here are not emo (Unless you really call yourself that?).

7. You can PM the guild leader, the vice guild leaders or any guild member if you need help or opinion.

If the vice presidents/crew want to put their email down here also, just message me your email.

microwave toast - vice president : no_one8@comcast.net will also do the same. Email her anytime to!

yukia31 - yukia@protonmail.com (imessage, facetime, skype is possible with this adres)

Its Wolfeh - has an instant messenger up 24/7 wolfeh1994@yahoo.com

9. Please no spamming, also the vice presidents have as much authority as me so please obey them.

10. If you happen to be having a problem with a member, we'd be happy to help you. If you have a problem with a member that existed before you came to the guild, please leave your drama at the door.

11. Also if a crew member or vice is not active for a month, he or she will be demoted because I want active crew/ vices. You must post at least once in 31 days.

12. No discrimination towards other users ' sexual orientation/gender representation at any point, no exceptions.

Law amendment 1.1. There is a difference in debating about religion and criticizing religion. Debating is fine, you have your right to your own opinion BUT do not criticize people's beliefs. If you feel someone is criticizing you, feel free to pm me or any vice and crew about the situation.

If there is anything else I need to add, just PM me or post a comment.