Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP]Please be my friend! [Amiya and Nyamavu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Amiya sniffed the wet moss as she lay on the flat side of a stone. She was feeling awefully lonely today, and bored, and she didn't like this feeling.
She had never been bored or lonely before, but today, she was away from her family for a while...and she didn't really have any friends except her siblings...and that was no fun at all!

She sighed dramatically and curled her tiny white feet underneath her. Being alone was also....scary.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:52 pm
User ImageNyamavu padded away from his mommy for a little while, just because she said he could and he wanted to see what the world outside the cave was like. His mom was very nice about letting them explore, since she thought it would help them grow, but he knew she was always close by.

And if she was close by then he could never be in danger. So why should he be scared or nervous?

Except he was. He always was, really. He always thought about the 'what if' of situations, even though he was so young. Even when he was playing he wondered about twisted paws and hurt feelings. He didn't want to make anyone upset, or get anyone hurt, and he worried for his siblings as much as he did for himself.

But today he wanted to be adventurous. And it paid off! He soon saw an unfamiliar, and small, form nearby. It looked like another cub.

"H-hello there!" he eeped.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Amiya perked, looking up to see a pale green tiny cub in front of her. "Oh, hi!" She mewed happily, sitting up. Finally! Someone to play with! "Will you be my friend?" she mewed again, smiling. He was a bit smaller then she was, but they could still play and be friends! Right..?

"My name's Amiya'Aloki, but since your my friend now, you can call me Amiya...or..or Loki!" She shuffled her paws. This is one of her first times talking to someone who actually might befriend her, other then family. "I mean..if you want to be friends.." She frowned alittle, maybe she shouldn't have jumped to ideas and thoughts.

"What's your name?" she asked more calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Nyamavu took a step back when she greeted him. Should he be nervous around girls? He would probably get teased for it. But he couldn't help it. He only knew his sisters and his mom, and this girl had a whole lot of energy, it seemed. He swallowed hard, offering a very weak, shaky smile.

"Y-your friend? Uh. I mean. I don't know you! But... uh... okay... I guess..." He blinked, very confused. He kind of liked it, though. It wasn't too scary.

"Loki is pretty. I mean. Uh. A pretty word. The sounds of it are... I mean. Uhm." He stumbled. Girls were scary, it seemed, in a brand new way. He had never found himself stumbling to talk before. But he really, really didn't want to insult her or hurt her feelings.

"We can be friends!" he said quickly when she seemed to shy away, "and my name is Nyamavu. I... everyone just calls me that. But you can call me Mavu, if you want. Nya kind of sounds like you're laughing at me."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 pm
Amiya sat and smiled warmly at him. "I like Mavu, it's a nice nickname. Sorry if I frightened you.." she frowned slightly. "I just don't have any friends....but..now your my friend!" She smiled happily. "I like green," she stared at his coat, sure she was off topic, but she wanted him to feel ok, and not nervous. "Green is a very pretty color," nodding she added, "I'd never laugh at you. Unless you told a joke, or did something funny." She laughed, but her words were the truth. She'd never laugh at a friend, that wasn't very nice..

"I guess I need to calm down a little," her ear's flattened, and she gave a crooked smile, more at herself. "Sorry Mavu.."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Nyamavu blinked. She certainly did talk fast! He nodded, dutifully following her changes in topic and trying to take note of everything so he could reply to it.

It would be really rude if he didn't, and he didn't want to be rude. Not even a little bit rude. So he had to get everything.

"I think Mavu is a good nickname too... uhm. It's okay. You didn't frighten me... too much. I'm just. Maybe I'm just a little nervous, I guess, all the time." He tilted his head. A little nervous all the time. That pretty much summed it up.

"I'm... glad you like it?" he said, looking down at his green coat, "I don't think I could change it. I like your coat, too." He blushed. He wasn't like his mother. He didn't know how to talk to girls without getting incredibly uncomfortable. And he was only a cub. It seemed this trait was going to stick with him for a good long time.

"You don't have to apologize!" he said, trying to match her previous enthusiasm and looking very silly because of it. He heard his voice echoing in the air, the sudden outburst a bit out of place against the quiet trees. "Uhm. I mean." he lowered his voice, "you don't have to apologize. It's fun to be excited...?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 am
Amiya smiled and nodded. He was very cute, and friendly. "Yeah, it is fun." She gave a few embarrased licks to her ruffled chest, and looked back to him. "Its ok to be nervous, a lot of things are nervous..liiike...." she thought for moment, "You are," she glanced up at the sky, "And...and birds are always nervous, they never want to play." She some what pouted, but looked back down at him.
"And I get nervous too sometimes," it was true, though she'd never admit to being scared of anything.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Nyamavu listened, nodding. He thought her first point was a bit obvious. He knew he was nervous... that's why he brought it up. He looked around, then up. The birds?

"That's true," he said, "I've tried to play with them but they always start flapping and then they fly away before I can get close. I guess they are always nervous, if they can hear me like that."

He smiled at her, not wanting her to be upset that she couldn't play with the birds. Maybe it would make her feel better to know he couldn't, either.

"You do?" He tilted his head. It might be rude to ask her what about, but he was curious. He chewed on his lower lip, debating. She was telling him -not- to be nervous, so maybe he should just go for it. "Wh... what do you get nervous about?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm
Something in Amiya clicked, and she puffed up slightly. She was afraid of many, many things. But she wouldn't let anyone know! She could talk her fears away, if only for a moment. "Me? Oh, nervous? No not really, no." She rambled a bit and shook her head.

She didn't want to be afraid of things..she did want to explore and stuff like she always said she did, but deep down, she couldn't bring herself to leave the small boundaries she had set for herself. "Only sometimes, and its only when I'm alone, and only, when it's dark," She nodded, trying not to say to much, though she knew she was a talker..

"I like your little wings," she changed the subject with a soft sigh. "I didn't notice them till now," she smiled, "It's cute, I wish I had wings."
Though she knew they weren't real, she thought it would be fun to have wings on her back. All she had...were stripes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 pm
Nyamavu watched her, blinking in surprise. He lifted his eyebrows, or the lion equivalent, trying not to look like he was doubting her. He didn't want her reading his thoughts by the look on his face. Of course, keeping his thoughts secret would have been much easier if the words weren't falling out of his mouth.

"Well, you sound kind of nervous right now. Kind of."

He shut his mouth tightly for a moment. Luckily, she kept talking. He forced himself to listen without saying anything as she explained she was only nervous at night or when she was alone, nodding in agreement. He got anxious during those times, too.

And lots of others, but at least on these two points they found common ground.

Her subject change made him blush under his fur, "Oh, thanks. My mom gave them to me. I mean. She has wings... too. Yeah." He offered her an embarrassed smile, "they would be better if they worked, but I like them anyway."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 am
Amiya didn't hear his small remark, instead she calmed down and went back to looking at his small wings. "Aw, that's very lovely. I wish I had something prettier...but I have stripes. Oh well, I think my coat color and eyes are pretty. So I don't pay much mind to my markings." She shrugged, it was just a few stripes down her back.

"So..anyway.." she smiled, "Yes, if they worked, that would be amazing." She tried to imagine a small Mavu flying with birds, and she giggled aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 am
Nyamavu smiled, shaking his head and wrinkling his nose.

"I think your stripes are pretty! But I don't think I'd like to fly," he decided suddenly, as if changing his mind. He had thought about it and the ideas in his head made it seem a lot less fun. He looked at her, examining her face. He felt compelled to share the dangers he had imagined up.

"What if when you're flying you get a cramp? You know? Sometimes my muscles hurt when I run and I fall down. What if you were really high up and your wing did that and then you fell from there? That would be so bad."

He pulled a face, looking worried like this might actually happen to one of them.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas