The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
I'm following a new skin care regimine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So that's what Imma do for a while. Let's see what happens.
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 am
I've noticed that over the past few years, my skin has changed A LOT. The pores are becoming larger, skin is starting to wrinkle and sag in areas that it was tight and line free. It's also starting to get blotchy under the eyes.

I've never done anything to take care of my face. Sometimes I forgot to wash it every day. But I'm trying some products together. While I know nothing will reverse anything that's already happened, I'd like to see if it kinda staves anything off.

I already like these products, but I've never tried them together.

1. Oil of Olay Regerist Microderm Abrasion
You can only use it once or twice a week depending on how dry your skin is, but it exfoliates wonderfully and makes my skin incredibly soft. I get small clogged pores on my forehead, which show up as tiny bumps. After about three uses (so about a week and a half or so) they disappear entirely. I also have really bumpy skin on my upper arms. It works well for those too.

2. Oil of Olay Total Effects with SPF 15
I used this at my mom's house and fell in love with it. You put a pea sized amount on your finger tip, and it's enough for the entire face. It soaks right in without leaving a film on your face and it's got sunscreen in it. Can't go wrong with that.

I tried both of these products together.

OMG. MY SKIN IS SO ******** SOFT right now. I just want to keep touching my face.

For the days when I can't used the abrasion treatment, I just use St. Ives Apricot scrub and the Total Effects lotion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm
I never wash my face or do anything to it, unless it feels particularly greasy or I've got a pimple. But my skin/hair never ever gets oily.  

Valise

Diuy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm
I'm going to look into that Olay s**t, I have bumpy skin on my upper arms too.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games