Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - East] Have you seen my prince? (Ping x Yao Niang)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kytora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

Yao Niang daintily walked down a little path not too far from where her parents and siblings rested. She didn't want to go too far, after all. Then who would come rescue her if she managed to get into trouble (and she always did)?

Why, if not her family, then her prince of course!
He should have been here by now.

Pretending to hear a noise beside her, she whipped her head around and stared, then smiled and giggled slightly.
"Silly! You startled me. But it's alright." Was she...talking to someone? No. He was imaginary, actually.

But he was her prince, for now, and until she finally found a real one, this pretend prince would have to do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 am
User Image

Ping was doing what Ping did best.

Being a smart-mouth.

She'd certainly inherited her mother and father's sharp wit and tongue, never one to hesitate at giving a lecture - even when she was so tiny!! And at this moment in time she was busy waving a paw sternly in front of the face of a huuuuge frog. It sat looking at her with it's large, round eyes, puffing out its chest as it croaked.

"Now stop it!" She went on sharply. "I'm trying to count and if you keep on croaking like that, then you'll put me off!" Her little hackles fluffed up and she sat back, moving to set the pebbles in a line again. Okay. Breathe, Ping, breathe.

And again.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Ffffive. Six. Seh-seh-." And then she was interrupted again, but not by the frog this time. By someone else. Someone who wasn't croaking, but talking! The little grey span back to her paws and peered over the grass.

"Hello? Who's that?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kytora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am
Niang quickly shut her mouth and glared at the other voice. How much of that was overheard? How much of that was going to come back and be teased to her? Well, she would just deny everything. They couldn't prove it, they couldn't prove that she was talking to...no one.

"Who're you?" she retorted back quickly. It had to be another Tianxia lion; after all, not many others were allowed into their lands.

The darker cub peered back over the grasses and came almost face-to-face with a whiter cub, whose blue-grey eyes were staring back at her. Niang blinked and frowned. "Who're you?" she repeated.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
She huffed a littlem not impressed with having her question echoed back at her. And then she remembered her mother's words. She had to have manners and she had to have patience. Yes, yes, yes, she knew all that.

Now time to put it into practise.

"That depends." She replied, turning to face the other female fully, cuiosity in her teal-coloured eyes. If she'd heard what the other girl had been saying she didn't indicate. She'd been aware of noise rather than words, in any case. "You're one of us, right? A Tianxia lion?" She had to be! She couldn't be too much older than herself and unless she'd wandered miles this had to be her home, too.

"To outsiders, I'm Siyo." She continued.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kytora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Niang narrowed her eyes a bit in suspicion. What was this female's game? One minute she was indignant and demanding, the next curious and sweet. It seemed two-faced. Niang didn't like that.

"Of course I'm one of us, a Tianxia lion," she replied with a snort. Why else would she be here? What a silly question. "I'm Zenda Mila to outsiders." Mila was the name of her family, the royal family, of the East House. The other cub's name didn't ring a familiar bell with her.

The brown cub had also been given manner lessons from her parents, but she often forgot them. Why would a princess need manners, anyway? Everyone was supposed to listen to her anyway. She wasn't going to add a 'please' on the end of her demands.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:50 am
"That's alright then." Ping replied, smiling a little. "Mother and Father told me to be wary of outsiders. But lions in the pride are okay. I'll be Ping to you, then. Ping is cuter than Siyo anyway, don't you think?"

She blinked and sat then, swishing her tail behind her.

The name Mila did ring a bell and for a moment Ping's little face creased with concentration. Mila...Mila...hmmm... Oh, wait! "I know that name. The 'Mila' part, anyway." She continued. "Royal name, isn't it?" She puffed out her chest, proud. She was a smart girl indeed!

"So does that make you...a princess, Zenda Mila?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas