yes, but ur fault
  yes, but mcknight fault
  yes, but coach fault
  no that wasnt messed up
  I WOULDA WHUPPED THAT COACH'S AZZ IF I WERE U
View Results

xSHUTUP21K

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 am
u know what sucks.... (aug. 31) i was makin hella catches and my friend mcknight didnt show up for practice... (sept. 1) my coach was running our practice drill practicing the plays... so as he was choosing the starting WR.... i stood in front of him... he picked someone else... i usually start so i was like whoa... then for split end... he chose mcknight... im like "WTF??" then he sez "mcknight was making beautfil catches yesterday(aug. 31.) he was the only one who mastered and caught the 'corner' route" and yet in fact i was the one who caught it... then after me silently fussing.... after 1 hour... i stood next to him studying the play book... then he looks at me and realizes he was wrong....but he didnt admit it... he's like "didnt i tell u to switch every other play with mcknight??" im like "no" and he's like "well im telling u now" so i dont go in bcuz they was practicing run plays... 5 plays later he did the pass and i quickly got in... i ran my corner route perfect.... the safeties didnt see me.... no one on me.... but the D line blocked the QB from seeing me.... then he threw an interception to the Tight end... and then practice was over.... ONE FUKKIN PLAY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Poor English, hella isn't a word, capitalize the letter of names, and you spelled ******** wrong.

Oh and what does this have to do with the NFL move it somewhere else maybe in the Non football discussion.  

KTS

xSHUTUP21K

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm
why would it be in the non-football discussion.... its about football... smarto one  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 pm
Because you are pissed off at your Football coach, you need a blog or a twitter page,or better yet don't post stuff that has nothing to do with the NFL or College.  

KTS

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm
xSHUTUP21K
why would it be in the non-football discussion.... its about football... smarto one

If you read, it belongs in the non-NFL football discussion. read through the subforums and you will see where he is talking about. as for what you were saying, you should have taken the high road and went out like he said to. then you would have had more chances to show off what you were talking about and then later going to the coach and pleading your case. Besides, you cannot always start. Trust me on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Yeah, move it. But, this also happened to me. I showed up to every weight training, every conditioning, and aint missed one practice yet. I am doing Receiver and I was positive I would make 2nd string, but didn't only because I don't block well enough. If I get better, I am moving up. I am 3rd String Receiver. The person who got 2nd, which should be were I am at, couldn't catch a pass when he was playing safety. Now tell me, would you rather put me, who can run routes the best out of all our receivers AND had the fastest time on cutting corners, 2nd fastest on the 40, and 3rd best on the vertical, who can catch and run at full speed to the TD almost every play, as 2nd string. OR, put someone who can't run worth s**t, got like, 5.7 on the 40, 8.1 on the cutting corners test, and a 16" vertical, who can't catch the ball as Safety, the 2nd string receiver. You tell me? I was pissed, but I am starting to prove myself that I can block better. I had the best block last Saturday at our first scrimmage than anybody else, including our O-linemen.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CodeRedFed

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm
It happens to the best of us.

Your quarterback threw an interception to the tight end?
Or did you mean the pass was intended for him?

It does belong in the other football discussion though.

Itachi- Glad to see you working at it, Keep it up.
I know how you feel about the blocking, Thats like my only fault. I'm still second string varsity and starting JV though.
I block decent, but not as good as I should.

A 16 vert? Wow.... I thought my vert was bad and its like 23 or 24 lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:43 pm
I sometimes wish I had decided to do football in high school. Then I remember that I'm the Drum Major cool  

Argus Plexus

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm
it would be a great idea to have a football storys thread in the non-nfl disscusion  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm
That stinks. F*** your life? pirate  

MAUREENASAURUS

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm
It doesn't go in the NFL Forum part, or the "Non-football" subforum. It goes in the "Other Leagues" .

As for the Main Post- It was your fault. You should have payed more attention in your English Class, and caught the ball. I'll move this to the Other Leagues Subforum...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am
thats messed up bruh  

siddog

xSHUTUP21K

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 am
im back to first string split end... AND first string TE... AND first string FS... AND second string corner baby  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:41 pm
maybe you should make plays when the ball is thrown to you..just sayin  

TheDukeMan70

Other Football Leagues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas