Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vassalord Guild. Join Us, We Bite.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild dedicated to the awesomeness that is Vassalord. 

Tags: Vampires, yaoi, Nanae Chrono, Johnny Rayflo, Cherry 

Reply The Vassalord Guild. Join Us, We Bite.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!
  gold!
View Results

light sucks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Say what you will about your (or others) avatars in here.
if you would like to be judged, please put a picture in your post of the avatar you want judged.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 pm
I like your avatar Light sucks. It‘s better than a lot of avi‘s I‘ve seen around, that seem to be a bit too cluttered. Yours in my opinion, has the right kind of moderation. I like how you’ve added playing cards with the outfit she‘s got on. Red and black, are power colours that go nicely together, which makes your avi’s look say something like “strong card player“, or “skilled with cards”. Actually the look altogether looks pretty vampiric to me. I’m not too sure if there’s anything else you could do to make your avi look any better. I’d say it’s pretty much complete.

(I’m not sure if you wanted your avatar to be judged but, I wanted to comment about it anyway, because I like the way it looks.)

Casval K7

light sucks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm
thanks so much!

yeah, I try not to get my avatars super cluttered.
sometimes simple is great.

I like yours too!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:27 pm
I tried to make mine kind of super homo like Johnny, but. They don't have the proper hairstyle, nor any fitting tops or goatees. D: It saddens me greatly.

But fff. I like your avatars. Especially Beyond's. It works!  

Amir de la Croix

Casval K7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 pm
I know what you mean Amir de la Croix, I originally tried to model my avi off Charley, but I didn't see anything I liked either to put him together. I like the way your avi looks though, it has that Rayflo esc to it. Especially with those clothes and cigarette in hand. And thank you for the complement about my avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 pm
aw!
thanks!

I work hard on my avis...

I'm going to have to start dressing one of my guy mules.
it just seems entertaining.

cosplaying is difficult on here... crying  

light sucks
Captain

Amir de la Croix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Yeah, it's super difficult. D: The one successful cosplay I did on here once was Miles Edgeworth, and Zoro from One Piece.. It's hard, though.

But your avi is super cute, light sucks! Snow fairy ♥

And I'm glad you think so, Beyond! I can see the Cherry in it? He does seem like a hunter, and the blond and glasses do lend to the Cherry essence. It just needs a dog for Sacra. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 pm
I've had my avatar for a long time now. Over a year at least. And I'm probably never going to change it. XD I was originally on my way to getting the one in the sig, but eh. (As you can see, my outfit has some elements from it.) I don't post often enough to get enough gold to buy new things and I really like my current one quite a bit.

The Vassalord cosplays are both looking good. biggrin  

Aichou

Casval K7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 am
Thank you again Amir de la Croix, I should keep my eye open for a Sacra. lol. I guess the reason why my Charley is dressed in all black is because I joined a Metal Gear guild that required me to make my avi look like he was apart of that game series. All in all I like your Johnny a lot better.

Light sucks, the snow fairy is good too. I don’t normally care for backdrops behind avi’s but it actually looks really good with your's. Especially with the white wings, and the intricate tattoos. Another great avatar look if you asked me.

And Aichou, I agree with you, I don’t think I would change my avi either. I really like the way the colours go together with yours. Actually your avi is one of the more unique ones I’ve seen on Gaia. I also like the lizard you have with it. (It reminds me of my old pet iguana I use to have.) And thank you for the comment about our Vassalord Cosplays, although mine more of something I gave up on. lol. Amir’s is much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am
Holy crap, Aichou! That's awesome! XD I totally couldn't do that, I get bored with them way too easily. You should totally see how long you can keep it as is, maybe there's some kind of Gaia record you can break. XD

And heeee, thanks! ♥

Aaaahh, Beyond, THAT'S what I was thinking of! There was someone else your avi reminded me of at the same time, now it makes sense! XD Raiden! He kind of looks like a cross between Cherry and Raiden. But he's not bad at all, I like him! And. fff, I'm glad you like it, thank you ♥  

Amir de la Croix

Casval K7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am
Heh, my avi does look like Raiden a bit, maybe I should make him wear all white instead of black. Raiden Cherry, sounds stange but that‘s my avi. lol. Regardless I’m glad you like my avatar. Although, I still like yours a lot more. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Quote:
And Aichou, I agree with you, I don’t think I would change my avi either. I really like the way the colours go together with yours. Actually your avi is one of the more unique ones I’ve seen on Gaia. I also like the lizard you have with it. (It reminds me of my old pet iguana I use to have.) And thank you for the comment about our Vassalord Cosplays, although mine more of something I gave up on. lol. Amir’s is much better.

Thank you! <3 I like the lizard too. XD Not many people use it, but I thought it was awesome. Your avatar is nice too, you did the best you could with what they have here and it turned out well!

Quote:
Holy crap, Aichou! That's awesome! XD I totally couldn't do that, I get bored with them way too easily. You should totally see how long you can keep it as is, maybe there's some kind of Gaia record you can break. XD

XD That would be pretty cool. I have the opposite problem as you. I get too attached to my avatar. It's always a major decision for me when I change one little thing about it and I agonize over it for a while. And then I usually end up removing the change. razz  

Aichou

Amir de la Croix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 pm
Beyond - Just so long as there are no major army personnel to grab his crotch, Raiden Cherry should be okay. XD But again, thank you!

Aichou - Awww. That's. Kind of adorable, just saying. XD But it's super cool that you get attached to it like that!

light sucks - HOLY CRAP IT'S JARETH. ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 pm
Okay Amir la Croix, Raiden Cherry will try not to run into of those any major army personnel. lol.  

Casval K7

Le Secretaire Comtesse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm
You're avatar is actually pretty cool. :3 I love the contrast between the blonde hair and black clothes. I find yellow and black to be nifty colors. The vamprie potion is also a very awesome addition. <3  
The Vassalord Guild. Join Us, We Bite.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff