Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Oh no, I meant when you said "I'm my own character." I thought you meant something else, sorry. sweatdrop Nevermind. Nothing wrong with the background at all.

So Cale, what level? Lets try something a bit higher maybe, =D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Ah, okay, I see.  

Rodyn

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 am
I now have a considerably larger collection of the Saga books now. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 am
Des Voh
Oh no, I meant when you said "I'm my own character." I thought you meant something else, sorry. sweatdrop Nevermind. Nothing wrong with the background at all.

2nd at most.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 am
I've been toying some with the Saga edition rules, came up with some interesting possible house rules for equipment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

2nd at most.

I don’t mind starting off as a first level Scout and picking up Jedi when I reach second level.

Whatever is easer for you to run.  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Considering the starting feats for jedi and scout respectively, maybe it'd be better if you did it the other way around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 pm
If I was a power gamer and a munchkin I would, but I like to see the evolution of my character through real roll playing.
Not through whatever gives me the most pluses.

Besides, starting off as a Jedi doesn’t really fit with my character concept, I’d rather start off as something else, Scout was just an example I used.  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm
Ok, then lvl 1  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm
I don’t mind it if everyone else starts off at 2nd level.
but I'd like to start off at 1st level  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm
I suppose I'll need ideas on what everyone plans on playing before I set a starting level.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 pm
We really need to find a way to implement that starting equipment based on archtype system you showed me.  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Ok, rough idea.
Human female, (maybe Cathar) about 16 years of age. Force sensitive. Destined to be a Jedi. Starts as a local inhabitant of the (city/planet or whatever). Hates the Empire (I’ll think up a reason latter) and gets caught up in the fighting and joins the resistance  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Find a way?
Find
a
way?

Stellar, you have no idea the power I hold. Behind the screen, I am the Force. I am a God. I control the universe, bending it to my will. The Rules of the game only exist at my whim, for I break them, remold them, and shape them as I see fit while the players are forced to abide by them.
When I say it happens, it happens.
For I am the Game Master.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm
K-Blade
Ok, rough idea.
Human female, (maybe Cathar) about 16 years of age. Force sensitive. Destined to be a Jedi. Starts as a local inhabitant of the (city/planet or whatever). Hates the Empire (I’ll think up a reason latter) and gets caught up in the fighting and joins the resistance

So if we could shoehorn the character into a d6 template, which one would she best fit?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games