Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Wasenshi Kyostal
Just curious, what maps are you using? I was personally going to use the Star Wars Galaxy maps... sweatdrop Dunno how correct they are, but they do state that Mos Espa is northwest of Mos Eisley

that's why he was asking for us to forgive him. he originally said south, and meaned to correct it by saying north.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:01 pm
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal
Just curious, what maps are you using? I was personally going to use the Star Wars Galaxy maps... sweatdrop Dunno how correct they are, but they do state that Mos Espa is northwest of Mos Eisley

that's why he was asking for us to forgive him. he originally said south, and meaned to correct it by saying north.
I know, I was just curious is there was some specific site source or something you guys were working off of... sweatdrop  

Wasenshi Kyostal

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Wasenshi Kyostal
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal

I know, I was just curious is there was some specific site source or something you guys were working off of... sweatdrop

Sorry if i misread. We're just going off our own nerdiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:22 pm
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal

eek Aww... damn... now I'm jealous... v_v you people are nerdier then me... *Sniffles* ((I'm being honest too... >_< I always was proud of how nerdy I was...))  

Wasenshi Kyostal

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:23 pm
Wasenshi Kyostal
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal
Nelowulf
Wasenshi Kyostal

eek Aww... damn... now I'm jealous... v_v you people are nerdier then me... *Sniffles* ((I'm being honest too... >_< I always was proud of how nerdy I was...))

((to be honest, I dont' know lickety squat outside of the movies... and they never mentioned mos Espa...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:05 pm
Nelowulf
jedi_master_tenku
sweatdrop Ah.... Well, on a different RP note:

I have my charactr kind of set up for something with the Rob guy (can't remember exact name), but he hasn't posted anything since then, and since we're moving planets, what should I do?

well, rob hasn't posted since then, and figuring that a good week has past, i'd think you'd be finished with your conversation. Just go and if he cmoes back, then you can complete what you started.
Problem is, I was kinda... threatening him at the time. So, we probably wouldn't be meeting up, at least not by his choice, but I don't want to just capture him or whatever without him having any say-so.  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:43 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Nelowulf
jedi_master_tenku
sweatdrop Ah.... Well, on a different RP note:

I have my charactr kind of set up for something with the Rob guy (can't remember exact name), but he hasn't posted anything since then, and since we're moving planets, what should I do?

well, rob hasn't posted since then, and figuring that a good week has past, i'd think you'd be finished with your conversation. Just go and if he cmoes back, then you can complete what you started.
Problem is, I was kinda... threatening him at the time. So, we probably wouldn't be meeting up, at least not by his choice, but I don't want to just capture him or whatever without him having any say-so.

say he... "slipped away"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:02 am
I guess that'll have to work. sweatdrop  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:25 pm
I am finally back. I feel like part of me has been replaced. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:06 am
where did you go anyway?  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:40 am
Oh yeah, if you need help on EmSquad as well, this thread works for that also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:37 am
to be honist im not shure how this rp actually goesi read the thing on the 1st page so what do you do then just post something?  

NickCpointless

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:44 am
more or less, but its reserved for people who have been permited in the RP. Right now we're on Besbin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:22 pm
i surely hope you mean 'bespin', and cloud city, or i have made sevreral grievous errors..

heheheh... grievous.. heheh..  

Nospai Deathous

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:33 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Oh yeah, if you need help on EmSquad as well, this thread works for that also.

Excellent. I was debating how my intro, so to speak, was to be handled - I pretty much did so by the seat o' me arse. whee Well, more so in terms of: act as though I were there allready, or come in in a dramatic manner, ie flying in in a ship that makes the Falcon look like a reliable top o' the line ship, carrying supplies or some such nonsense! XD

Anywho, if I'm not mistaken, the squad are currently flying T-16s, correct?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff