Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:33 am
No Bombing,...oh bow, the Jedi and the undercover Sith go on a wild goosechase...WAHOOO!!!

Be ready for a planet change soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:39 am
where to? any possible clues?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:14 am
Depends. Due to FP's constant whims to be a "senator", he put me into a bind on trying to make up excuses on why he would want to leave the capital.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:17 am
good point.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:20 am
of course, if he quited being a senator, we could go to many a more places....

but a clue is this: there will be at least water or vegetation.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:25 am
Good point. maybe I dont wanna be a senator.

frick that crap, im gonna quit bein a senator after I get in trouble for chasin terrorists.

WOoohooo.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:58 pm
I would like to make a statement: recent re-evaluation of my maps of Tatooine's settled areas tells me that Mos Espa is actually North of Mos Eisly. several time I had stated that Espa was south of the most wretched hive of scum and villany, and now Im making a clarification. and stating that I had errored. thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:43 am
I'd never have known better. sweatdrop  

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:15 am
jedi_master_tenku
I'd never have known better. sweatdrop

ditto  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:20 am
Cale Darksun
I would like to make a statement: recent re-evaluation of my maps of Tatooine's settled areas tells me that Mos Espa is actually North of Mos Eisly. several time I had stated that Espa was south of the most wretched hive of scum and villany, and now Im making a clarification. and stating that I had errored. thank you for your time.

How could you make such a grave mistake? (just kidding. I never even noticed)  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:38 am
well I had a subscription to star wasr gamer magazine when they used to pump it out. one of the articles in it was new stuff in Mos Eisly. one of the locations was the Desert Survey office, more of an exploreer's club than a real office. on one of the walls was a massive painting of the civilized places of Tatooine. there was a reproduction of it in the magazine and its from there that I got my info. couldn't find the mag for reference until just now.
Nerd alert.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:18 pm
sweatdrop Ah.... Well, on a different RP note:

I have my charactr kind of set up for something with the Rob guy (can't remember exact name), but he hasn't posted anything since then, and since we're moving planets, what should I do?  

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:29 pm
Hmm.....thinkon this matter, we must.

Letsee...i guess maybe you can just stipulate that you two decided to meet up at a rendezvous point eg. Bespin?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:41 pm
jedi_master_tenku
sweatdrop Ah.... Well, on a different RP note:

I have my charactr kind of set up for something with the Rob guy (can't remember exact name), but he hasn't posted anything since then, and since we're moving planets, what should I do?

well, rob hasn't posted since then, and figuring that a good week has past, i'd think you'd be finished with your conversation. Just go and if he cmoes back, then you can complete what you started.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wasenshi Kyostal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:48 pm
Just curious, what maps are you using? I was personally going to use the Star Wars Galaxy maps... sweatdrop Dunno how correct they are, but they do state that Mos Espa is northwest of Mos Eisley  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff