Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply Anouncements and Questions
Rules of the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm
ya, we should have had this up earlier but oh well. Here are some basic rules to follow.

Rules Of The Guild
1. Follow the Gaia ToS
2. Respect, respect is my favorite word. I wish it had an x in it so it sounded cooler. Rexpect everyone in the guild. Dont insult people. Dont go annoying people. Be respectful to everyone.
3. Don't swear excessively. Its alright if it something like 'Damn it, when did that happen' but dont go on saying 'What the **** are you talking about. You are so **** up and I dont like talking to your ****ing sorry face.'
4. keep it PG13

Rules Of Roleplay
1. No god-modding, there is another thread for this if you need more detail
2. Dont kill other peoples characters unless you have their permission.
3. Don't rp as characters from the show. Its makes things too confusing for the rest of us, and what if it turns out that character dies later in the show, then nothing will make sense.

Alright that pretty much covers it. this thread will be locked and any new posts to this thread will be additions to the rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:54 pm
Rule of Courtesy: Spoiler Alerts
Just remember the not everyone knows the same amount of bleach as the rest of us. If you post some part of the plot that isn't common knowledge please post the message like this

Quote:
Spoiler alert
(Jesus dies)

You post the spoiler alert in big letters and you put the actual message in white text.

What would be considered as a spoiler and what wouldn't? For one thing, not everyone reads the manga, so I suggest that if it is in the manga but hasn't appeared in the show yet, use the spoiler alert.
Also, some people could be behind a couple of episodes, or just haven't gotten around to seeing the newest one quite yet. So if the information was in the last three episodes, please use the spoiler alert.

What if I watch the English dubbed bleach? The problem with that is it is far behind the Japanese dubbed and even further behind from the manga. If we had to spoiler alert everything the English Dub hasn't shown then that would make very little for us to talk about and make RPing harder, that is why we suggest that you watch the Japanese Dub. If you don't like subtitles, then read the manga.  

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

Anouncements and Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces