Welcome to Gaia! ::

LIGHTDASH - A Sonic the Hedgehog Guild

Back to Guilds

A dedicated community of Sonic the Hedgehog fans. 

Tags: lightdash, sonic, sonic the hedgehog, tails prower, knuckes the echidna 

Reply LIGHTDASH - General Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion
Which Sonic is your fav?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sonic is your fav?
  Next Gen Sonic
  Old School Sonic
  Super Sonic
  Dark Super Sonic
  Dark Spine Sonic
  Sonic the Werehog
  Hyper Sonic
View Results

GlassWing Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am
So many Sonics. . . . . . eek

Which do you like best?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 pm
Next Gen Sonic. Big time. 3nodding  

xXRadon572Xx
Vice Captain

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm
Sonic is Sonic to me no matter what! XD next Gen all the way! I love the old ones, because they are sooo much fun, bun I like it in 3D with voices and real music. Crush 40 rocks! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 pm
I loved Hyper Sonic, but I really love the new games, Unleashed was so much fun.  

Peircefer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wolfy852
Captain

Distinct Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 am
(I apologize for the gigantic paragraph. Please read the whole thing. It explains why the crappy quality of the new Sonic games, Isn't so funny anymore.)
Super Sonic. I won't count this as 'Next Gen' Sonic,but Sonic Unleashed Sonic was awesome. I'm starting to hate any other Sonic other than SA/SA2/SU(Sonic Unleashed)/SRB2(It was a fangame but the sprites had an AMAZING style)/SH(Sonic Heroes)/ and Super Sonic Unleashed.
Sonic in SBK was kinda retarded. I guess it was because of Jason Griffith's terrible voice. But still,Shadow the Hedgehog was an epic fail,STH06 was SO revolting cause of that one cutscene,and Sonic Riders,wait...I liked Sonic Riders. Sonic Rush was plain awesome(I didn't like Rush Adventure much because it sounded kinda retarded. Which is why I bought the original Sonic Rush again.). Why was it so awesome? Because of the unique style it had. The character models were created for 2.5D gameplay. It was an improved version of the old Sonic games with 3D models created for 2.5D motion. One of the other awesome things about it is that the physics were great. Which STH06 FAILED to do. In Sonic Rush,the more you run the faster you go. Like in SA2 or SADX. If you ran down a endless straight path you would get faster and faster and faster! That is because those games, had no limit. Same with Sonic Unleashed. Now with STH06, there was a LIMIT. You could go no faster than the normal running speed. Which was extremely stupid. Notice how if no enemies were in range,the homing attack would take you super far. That again makes it cheesy. In SA and SA2 the homing attack would instantly strike at an amazing speed which was liked by many fans. Also,the homing attack with no enemies in range would not take you very far. This was mainly to keep it real. And it succeeded. In SBK,the engine was edited from the Secret Rings engine. Which explained why it took forever to get into the running animation,which was not very realistic.

This is why I'm not so confident that the next Sonic game will be a win. If SEGA does not realize this fast enough, I'm afraid our blue buddy is done for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:55 pm
Hyper Sonic is definitely the best. he can fly and blind people at the same time.  

Captain Setra

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 pm
I found a very funny flash animation about that!! XD Its from the sonic shorts collection on New Grounds and YouTube! I don't know where Hyper Sonic came from though. :/ Cam someone tell me where that form first appeared? sweatdrop Yeah, I know its probably common knowledge but I don't know it anyway.....

Aww, wolfy! D: I loved Shadow the Hedgehog! It was fun, I liked the weapons, Shadow needed his own spin on his individual gameplay. But I could've done without all of the different storylines. :/ Good idea, but we could've at least had a little clue about which one was the REAL story, and it had a few holes, but I think that is the only problem it had. The confuseing storyline. I loved the ending, it gave me a little oppertunity to write fan-fic.... ninja

Jason griffith has always played Sonic since Sonic heores, and its not the worst voice over I've heard. I find that the whole "keeping it realistic" thing in Sonic06 is ironic sice according to the ending, the whole thing never really happened! Thank goodness, I hated Elise.... whore. stare Yay alternate realities!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Ol' skoolz, dawg. *gets smacked for racist joke*  

King Geek

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
I found a very funny flash animation about that!! XD Its from the sonic shorts collection on New Grounds and YouTube! I don't know where Hyper Sonic came from though. :/ Cam someone tell me where that form first appeared? sweatdrop Yeah, I know its probably common knowledge but I don't know it anyway.....

Aww, wolfy! D: I loved Shadow the Hedgehog! It was fun, I liked the weapons, Shadow needed his own spin on his individual gameplay. But I could've done without all of the different storylines. :/ Good idea, but we could've at least had a little clue about which one was the REAL story, and it had a few holes, but I think that is the only problem it had. The confuseing storyline. I loved the ending, it gave me a little oppertunity to write fan-fic.... ninja

Jason griffith has always played Sonic since Sonic heores, and its not the worst voice over I've heard. I find that the whole "keeping it realistic" thing in Sonic06 is ironic sice according to the ending, the whole thing never really happened! Thank goodness, I hated Elise.... whore. stare Yay alternate realities!

Hyper sonic came from sonic 3 when you collect all the chaos and super emeralds you can turn into him. Hes really really fast and will just run through enemies faster than super sonic by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm
Ah, I sort of figured that! I remember that there were more emeralds than normal. I thought that had something to do with hyper sonic once I thought about it...

Sonic is hyper all the freaking time.... ninja Unless he's angry, or thinking or sleeping or eating... xd

And I think Project Needlemouse will be a success. Its a throw-back, they're kicing it old-school in 2D. It'll probably be a lot like the old ones but with better graphics and you can probably go faster. Sonic Unleashed was good, one of the best next gen ones next to the Sonic Adventure sieries. Although, it had to much humor for my taste. :/  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
LIGHTDASH - General Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items