Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Donating gold-but not for beggars who don't know grammar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennirawr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm
I believe some people may need a bit of help. And I'd be glad to help, BUT there are some exceptions here. Tell me why you need some gold. And no I'm not donating up to 20k or so. And I absolutely, positively hate beggars like in this guild. PLEASE DO NOT BEG SEND ME RANDOM PMs or SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS FOR GOLD. It is NOT hard to make gold on your own. When I said I will donate, I will. But only if you really need it and ACTUALLY working on your dream avatar. AND PLEASE PLEASE use some actual grammar before you ask.

Do not say "omg plz plz i need some gold can u spare 50k or so plz plz plz" HECK NO I'm not donating to people like that. LEARN YOUR DAMN GRAMMAR. The word is PLEASE not plz. So give me some good reasons why I should donate to you and for the last time, USE SOME PROPER GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY. And I will donate to noobs to, but for a good reason. Thank you. So post. I might donate up to 30k. There's a small chance of anyone actually getting the 30k.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm
i need some i'm not saying you have to help out but ya know heres my dream avi

User Image
Total Value: 398,910 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Trousers
Death Whisper (6th gen)
Tsunami KO Classic Coat
Archangel's Blade
Archangel's Blade
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Boots
Smok the Baby Dragon
Archangel's Blade
Archangel's Blade
Wed to Darkness  

lbrice906

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Well, I suppose I might as well try my luck^^.

I'm working towards buying a Gimpi or a Padmavati's Lotus (any generation). There's not really a specific amount I'm asking from anyone, but any donation is appreciated^^.

Thanks for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:43 pm
sorry bout slangish stuff here's my dream avatar please help out =)

User Image
Total Value: 504,883 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Death Whisper
Archangel's Blade
Archangel's Blade
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Trousers
Death Whisper (6th gen)
White Gloves
Tsunami KO Classic Coat
Archangel's Blade
Archangel's Blade
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Boots
Smok the Baby Dragon
Wed to Darkness  

lbrice906

Nat Darling

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 am
Hello. I am saving up for a kiki because it is part of my dream avatar and i am trying to get the most expensive stuff first. Anything will help thanks. [:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 am
honestly i dont have a dream avitar but i would like a bit of gold. just so i have it if i need it. not anything specific. oh and i'm also buy art and stuff so i do need a little. but its highly likely you will pick me. thanks for at least looking at this. :3  

daughterofdurin

Beloved Darling

powerofdoom1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 am
Donations would be appreciative and I`m trying to get fallen wish but it costs so much crying Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Total Value: 458,816 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gold Promise Ring
Pearl And Diamond Earrings
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Rock Hard
Rock Hard
Wed to Darkness

As you can see, I have everything except the Chyaku Norisu Scarf and I need 20k. So thank you if you do give me the gold, if not thats okay! whee  

Hime Millie

Liberal Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Konig_des_Nordens

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm
Hello,
My dream avatar is in my signature. The only things that I have left are "Head Case" and "Radiant Prism". I have around 8k already but I do need some help in getting these few items.
Thanks you very much

Konig_des_Nordens  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 am
User Image

Hello there smile
I'm sure there are people out there who need money more than I do, but if you could donate 10k than that will bring me one step closer to Fremere's Guard (I only need 80k more, so I'm pretty exited that I'm getting relatively close ^_^'')
So, if you could donate a little than I'd be extremely grateful!
Thank you for spending your time to read this >w<

User Image  

-CookieApocalypse_x

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zakeru97

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am
Hello I need gold for the item Angelic Wind. You don't have to donate if you don't want to but, I would feel much better if I had a 30K boost right so I won't have to wait another month before I get the item. As you can see (or can't) I never asked for donations and this is my first time. I raised all my gold by myself with help of my kind friends who donate to me without asking. I understand you only wanting to donate to certain people. I used to donate to everybody but then they harrassed me so much that I limited my gold giving to my friends only. If you could donate me some gold I would be very grateful. Plus the bar below would be very happy. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am
Hello there. ^^
Oh dear, the bad grammar is certainly annoying...

I've been questing two dream avatars lately, but heck; I'd be better off just going for some of my wishlist items at the moment. My gold is currently sitting at 11,530.
The top few would be:
Grizzly Hoodie. (40900 aprox.)
White Neko Cosplay. (29900 aprox.)
Devoted Pawn. (7000 aprox.)
All of them are in both of my dream avatars, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Donators are thanked with an art freebie... samples can be found in my art shop (link in signature).
xd

Ectoplasmic Gizmo

Wheezing Gekko

opal_sweettarts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 am
hello! my name is Opal i need the gold because i am working on my dream avi as you can see i need the dress,the panda slippers,and Denomic anklets. If you help me you will be my friend, on my donators list, and on my profile! Well you might not care... Oh! Well!

Oh and i also hate people who say this: "omg plz give me gold 4 mah dream avi" It is my pet peeve(do you spell it like that???)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am
You are so generous! Not many people on gaia do things like that, or if they do, it's just a scam. This is what I am saving up for eventually, and I understand that many people want gold. Donate, if you want to, or not, it's your choice.

User Image
Total Value: 784,147 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Cecil
Ribbon Luv Sleeves White
Elegant Veil
Pixie
Heavenly Drapes
Pure White Sweet Lace Rockinghorse Shoes
Holy $#17
Fallen Wish 6th Gen.
Angelic Lace
Angelic Lace
Pure White Sweet Lace Skirt

Sky Lark-chan

Mrs_Soul48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am
GirliiGirl101
I believe some people may need a bit of help. And I'd be glad to help, BUT there are some exceptions here. Tell me why you need some gold. And no I'm not donating up to 20k or so. And I absolutely, positively hate beggars like in this guild. PLEASE DO NOT BEG SEND ME RANDOM PMs or SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS FOR GOLD. It is NOT hard to make gold on your own. When I said I will donate, I will. But only if you really need it and ACTUALLY working on your dream avatar. AND PLEASE PLEASE use some actual grammar before you ask.

Do not say "omg plz plz i need some gold can u spare 50k or so plz plz plz" HECK NO I'm not donating to people like that. LEARN YOUR DAMN GRAMMAR. The word is PLEASE not plz. So give me some good reasons why I should donate to you and for the last time, USE SOME PROPER GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY. And I will donate to noobs to, but for a good reason. Thank you. So post. I might donate up to 30k. There's a small chance of anyone actually getting the 30k.

Well I do understand your request. And the reason why I need it is, I made a guild and I'm trying to do contest for my guild and I want to award people with gold and/or items and I'm a bit low on my gold. So if you could help me that will be a real honor and if you like you can join my guild as well. The name of my guild his H.B.I.C.. I will be happy on what ever you can donate to me. And I hope to repay you back with gold or an item for the same value if not more. Thank you and have a good day.  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff