[PRP - East] Here comes trouble Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 am
Wait...what? He'd been too busy giggling at how funny sh looked to hear her properly, and next thing Hiari knew she was racing off in the opposite direction, back to the dens. Where was she going? Breaking into a run, he raced across the stream, trying to catch up to her. He was bigger - better muscles and stamina, so he was faster. But she'd had a really big head start, meaning he was still really far behind.

"Waaaaaaaaaaait!" Hiari shouted, trying valiantly to catch up as he splashed through mudpools and the like, "Where are you goooooooooooing?!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 am
She cast a glance over her shoulder and gave a little 'eep' as she realised how fast he was closing in. Why did brothers have to be so much faster and bigger and stronger? It wasn't fair!

She put on an extra burst of speed and finally released her breath, calling out at the top of her voice. "Mum!! Dad!! Zhen Shi's being meeee~eean!!!"

She grinned and then realised, much to her horror, that her lead on her brother was practically non-existant! Come on, legs! Just a bit further!!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 am
She glanced back and he frowned - why was sh running!? They hadn't agreed to play tag, and making him 'it' without telling him was just mean, and against the rules! Hiari whined softly, trying to catch up with her as she put on an extra burst of speed. And then all became clear. Whine turning to a growl, he bolted forwards, putting on more speed until he was just about close enough to leap at his sister, trying to grab her back and bring her to the ground.

"NO I'M NOT! PINGPONG'S LYING!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 am
And then she was tackled, the ground meeting her hard, almost cracking the little teeth from her jaw. She gave a long whine and tried to pry herself free - to no avail.

"Yes he IS!!" She shouted, wriggling, fighting to get away. Grrr, she'd show him a thing or two!!

With a groan, Bai Bo cracked open an eye and cast a look across at his mate. Was she awake or was she asleep? Maybe she was just pretending?

He gave another groan and spoke. "Are you going to deal with them, love?" And if she wasnt awake...well, maybe the kids would sort their own problems out...

What was it? Character building?

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 am
Whoops - he hadn't meant to tackle her that hard. But it had been done now, so instead he proceeded to pin her to the ground, giggling as he then assaulted her - with tickles, of course. "No I'm no, no I'm not! SAY IT!" he demanded, grinned all the while with a somewhat mischevious sparkle in his eye as he refused to relent his tickling until he sister had done as he'd said.

Kumbuka grumbled softly, turning over in her sleep. Why couldn't they all just play nice? It wasn't much to ask for, was it? She was certain she hadn't been so ill-mannered as a child, and yet then again she wasn't, as she couldn't remember much of her childhood. With a grumble, she nudged Bai Bo, before scraping agaisnt him, as if she were lazily trying to pull him closer. She didn't open her eyes as she spoke.

"Leave them be. They'll learn."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 am
She tried not to laugh but couldn't help it. She was ticklish!!! And, even though she was mad it now sounded as if she was happy and fine and that was bad! That meant that Mother and Father would think she was playing and she wasn't!

She squirmed, biting back tears brought from laughing so much. "Stop! Stop! Stop it, Zhen!!"

She tried to push him off, but she didn't have much strength left in order to do so.

"He~elp!"

Bai Bo allowed himself to move closer to his mate, using as little energy as possible to close the small gap between them. At her response he gave a lazy nod and settled his head against her neck.

Even still, the sounds of laughing and yelling were certainly ruining his nice peaceful nap and he was pretty sure that as soon as they were able, they'd come bursting in here, causing chaos.

He grunted and tried to cover his ears with a paw.

Why couldn't they learn a bit quieter!?

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am
Hiari grinned triumphantly, pleased with the effect the tickles were having on his sister. If she hadn't been ticklish, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. He nipped her ear playfully as he continued mercilessly, however, staring down at her. "No-one's gonna help yoooooou, Pingpong! Now say you were lying - say I wasn't being mean, or I won't stop!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 am
She sniffled and looked away, annoyed. Why wasn't anyone helping her? Why was she being told to say things that weren't true?! Did it matter if it meant being free of tickles? She guessed not.

"Okay, okay!" She hastened quickly. "I was lying. You weren't...being mean."

There, it was done. Was he happy now?

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:21 am
He gave a triumphant cry, jumping off of his sister and doing a little victory dance, consisting of much running in circles and punching of paws in the air. He then turned back to her with a goofy grin, giggling as he bouncded from side to side playfully, before beginning back towards the dens,

"C'mon! Let's go wake Momma and papa up! They've been sleeping toooooo long!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 am
Wake them up? Well, she guessed it couldn't hurt. It wasn't night time anymore, it was daytime and they shouldn't be in there wasting the day away! Besides, this way she'd be working with her brother rather than against him, a much more appealing thought than getting pounced and tickled again.

"Okay!" She agreed with enthusiasm. "Let's go! Race!" And she darted to towards the entrance of the den, laughing as she went.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 am
It looked for a moment as if she wasn't going to agree, and Hiari pouted, beginning to growl softly. Why was she always such a goody-goody!? Oh no...wait? She was agreeing! He quickly broke into a wide grin, bouncing on the spot several times before racing off after her, going especially quickly at the suggestion of a race.

He'd so beat her! And so, Hiari raced to the den after his sister, to give his parents a most unpleasant surprise.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff