Ok ladies and gentlemen. Now that I have your attention, you should note I dont have MUCH to offer as an award. I can offer 15k that I spent a lot of time getting, and my deepest thank yous. In case you didnt guess, I want you to do my avi. It does not have to be realistic. I am not a very good artist, so I am easily impressed. NO entries will be made fun of. ALL serious entries will be posted here. PM all entries.

All I ask is that when you win, you post here after I give you your award, so people will know to trust me next time I put up this kind of contest. (And I do plan on it)

NOW. On to specifics. I want my avi. Any style works. Chibi, Realistic and whatever else there is. Feel free to change his outfit to an extent. I'm not going to limit your artistic drive.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for reading this far, even if you do NOT enter.

Good luck.

Oh. And on one FINAL note, credit WILL be given to the artist. NOT myself. I know a few people who got screwed like that.

(Please note the cig in his right hand. I would PREFFER that included. Although you dont have to)