Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolwut
View Results

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:43 pm

I just started using tampons a few weeks ago and I got a big box of one brand and it was good. I finally ran out so I had to get more and I actually got the generic of this brand and it has cardboard applicators instead of plastic and OH MY GOD I am so confused I can't even use it. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 pm
It works the same as plastic?

DISGUSTING ******** TMI IN WHITE THAT MIGHT ASSIST YOU:

I lick the cardboard ones before I put them in, especially on a light day, because they go in less smooth sometimes. If that's too squicky for you, you could try putting a little water on it. (just don't get any on the protruding cotton.)  

Boarding School Reject

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm
Boarding School Reject
It works the same as plastic?

DISGUSTING ******** TMI IN WHITE THAT MIGHT ASSIST YOU:

I lick the cardboard ones before I put them in, especially on a light day, because they go in less smooth sometimes. If that's too squicky for you, you could try putting a little water on it. (just don't get any on the protruding cotton.)

no ******** that it was NOT the same as plastic. D< That thing wouldn't go in.
But I'm starting to go off now so I guess I'm going to have to wait another month to be confused.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am
Applicators hurt my vag. xD If someone gives me the ones with applicators I just take them out and put them in myself. 'Cause I'm hardcore.

Morde

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 am
Morde
Applicators hurt my vag. xD If someone gives me the ones with applicators I just take them out and put them in myself. 'Cause I'm hardcore.

O.B. tampons, ftw!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am

The hell? I'd be terrified to do it without one. xD;

Akky the Terrible

Morde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Quaint Ethos
Morde

O.B. tampons, ftw!
Indeedy. They rock my world.

I dunno. The one time I put one in with an applicator it hurt like a b***h. Non-applicator ones let you put them in and adjust and I am always able to make it feel comfortable. I dunno. Personal preference.

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games