Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
A convorsation with a Fluff... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree. Fluffy or not?
  Fluffy.
  Not.
View Results

Something to Replace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:59 pm
I am RADIOxXxACTIVE and Hazelnut is the said fluff. I posted my screen name in a Neopets pagan guild forum ( xd ) and she has IMed me a few times, not bothering me, but being a little fluffy each time...
But it has never been as bad as this XD

Hazelnut (5:22:14 PM): hey
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:22:17 PM): hey
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:22:20 PM): whats new?
Hazelnut (5:22:31 PM): nothin much
Hazelnut (5:22:45 PM): but im looking into vampirism
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:23:10 PM): you mean sanguarian (sp)?
Hazelnut (5:23:42 PM): What im just looking into becoming a vampire but i really cant trust the internet for facts or info
Hazelnut (5:23:55 PM): Watu is sp?
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:24:07 PM): you cant just become a vampire...sp means spelling
Hazelnut (5:24:26 PM): i no
Hazelnut (5:24:37 PM): what is sigarism
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:25:07 PM): hol on
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:25:11 PM): hold*
Hazelnut (5:25:17 PM): holding
Hazelnut (5:25:26 PM): do u have any hold music>
Hazelnut (5:25:30 PM): ????

RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:26:07 PM): uhhh...christmas charoles
Hazelnut (5:26:28 PM): its not even thanksgiving
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:26:46 PM): -shrug-
Hazelnut (5:27:16 PM): sooo if u know so much how do u end up a vampire?
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:27:37 PM): http://reapersofblood.org/
Hazelnut (5:27:50 PM): i shall try that
Hazelnut (5:27:53 PM): h/o
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:27:54 PM): its genetic
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:27:56 PM): mmk
Hazelnut (5:29:02 PM): lOOks cool
Hazelnut (5:29:08 PM): whats genetic
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:29:18 PM): it means your'e born with it
Hazelnut (5:29:29 PM): so ur a vampire????
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:29:35 PM): no O_o
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:29:43 PM): i never said that
Hazelnut (5:29:57 PM): then wats genetic?
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:30:09 PM): it means your'e born with it!
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:30:31 PM): i didnt say /I'm/ a vampire
Hazelnut (5:30:59 PM): i now what genetic means im wondering what is genetic about u and vampire im trying to see a connection
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:31:48 PM): i am NOT a vampire!
Hazelnut (5:32:12 PM): then why did u say its genetic?
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:32:18 PM): i just know a few things about them.
Hazelnut (5:32:22 PM): i get that ur not a vampirre...
Hazelnut (5:32:34 PM): oooo
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:32:37 PM): ugh.
Hazelnut (5:32:50 PM): well gtg unexpected company....
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:32:54 PM): okay
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:33:10 PM): just dont do anything dangerous in attempt to become a vampire
Hazelnut (5:33:18 PM): i wont
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:33:22 PM): okay
Hazelnut (5:33:23 PM): promise
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:33:26 PM): ill talk to you later
Hazelnut (5:33:33 PM): bi
RADIO xXx ACTIVE (5:33:37 PM): bye  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:37 pm
i don't think its so much as fluffy as it is a lack of understanding of what you were trying to communicate to her/him.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Shavis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 am
I'm not positive exactly what you'd call that... but I find it most disturbing.
I think the term "Self Destructive" applies here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:06 am
Fluffy? No.
Idiot? Yes.  

PhantomPhoenix0

BookWhore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 am
oh my, i don't even know what to think. fluffy? maybe....a little disconnected from reality? most definately. prolly a 12 year old looking for attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 am
The person sounds like someone lacking in smarts. It's not as much ignorance as it is not listening, then blurting out dumb things. 3nodding Smiley agrees.  

Aya Azura

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:25 pm
Ignorance =/= Fluffy

To willfully ignore information would be fluffy. That's just being uneducated.

Edit: I also think it isn't very polite to post a private conversation without their permission.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:19 pm
Wow, why would anyone want to become a vampire? It's a disease- both for the person it afflicts and the people around them. confused If I were in your place I'd try asking her why she's interested, and start the debunking there. Try rephrasing your information using different words? She understands the terms, I'm sure, but she just doesn't grasp how they're related. If you line them up for her to see from many angles, perhaps it will sink in. Btw- from what I've read about the condition, vampirism doesn't always follow a family line genetically- there is a medical condition which resembles "vampirism," but that's not the only kind of vampirism out there. I completely agree, however, that it's not something that one usually goes out and "becomes." In the case of some psychic vampires a person will become one by intentionally learning how to siphon energy off of people, just as you can learn to raise it from other sources, but it's not like you really gain anything from it. Even in magic, where you want to gather energy, it's generally advised to ground the remains before going about the rest of your business- carrying around excess energy really isn't healthy or helpful. People often think that you'd get special powers or something, but all you really get is an addiction to this excess (which becomes more and more difficult to maintain- much like other kinds of addictions) and the potential for attracting something really nasty toward yourself, in addition to the harm that you cause to other people.

Hopefully she'll run into some more educated folks and lose interest, but I think the main concern is what she thinks she may be able to get out of becoming a vampire.-_- I'm fairly certain that she's getting into something without any idea of what it is, thinking she'll get something good out of it when she's more likely just to pick up more problems.

(Btw, Tea's right. Perhaps you could write a description of why you're worried about a person like this- rather than sharing the convo itself- for a better approach.^_^ I know that no harm was meant, so please take this as the good-natured advice that it was intended to be.^_^)  

WebenBanu

crystal_raye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:12 pm
At least she knew that you can't get all your info from the internet. So thats one point against her being a fluffy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:39 pm
Neopets Pagan guild? I'd be interested in joining. biggrin Link?  

Amiiria

Something to Replace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:28 pm
Amiiria
Neopets Pagan guild? I'd be interested in joining. biggrin Link?
There are several. The ones I've been in in the past were always off-topic. The one I have just left at the moment is pretty dead.

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=1093371 That is the one I'm in..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:33 pm
OMG/s/ess/ferret... the layout on that guild... I can't read a darn thing. O.o;

This person is just ... well... silly. That's all I can say.  

Keistera

JazelleSparrow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:54 am
I had a hard time understanding...ignorant maybe....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:25 pm
... (sighs)

Regardless of whether or not the person is 'fluffy' (and boy has that become a slander/hate word, hasn't it?) I do not think it is polite or appropriate to post up a private IM conversation on a public message board without redesignating the names and other information which could link back to the identity of the so-called fluff... or at least asking the person if that information could be shared. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you. The concern is understandable, just keep in mind the tact.  

Starlock

Something to Replace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:03 pm
Starlock
... (sighs)

Regardless of whether or not the person is 'fluffy' (and boy has that become a slander/hate word, hasn't it?) I do not think it is polite or appropriate to post up a private IM conversation on a public message board without redesignating the names and other information which could link back to the identity of the so-called fluff... or at least asking the person if that information could be shared. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you. The concern is understandable, just keep in mind the tact.
Meh...just letting you know. I /did/ change all of the information. (I didn't miss your point though =])  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff