Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply Anouncements and Questions
God-modding ((its a big no-no))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Its come to my attention that we need to address this. God-modding is the term used for rping in a way that makes it seems like you have god like powers. Here is the things you shouldnt do.

1. Automatic hits- automatically hitting your opponet without them having a chance to block or dodge. (ex. Ayato suddenly appeared in front of order. Not even giving order a chance to dodge, he stabbed him in the gut and watch him fall to the ground and die.)

2. Always dodge- you always dodge or block every attack that comes at you. No one can dodge forever. Its alright to dodge some attacks, but about 1 in every three should hit you ((this could change depending on power of each opponets. ex. In a battle between a captain and a 10th seat, practically everyone of the captains attacks should hit while most of the 10th seats attacks will miss.

3. Pushing beyond the bonds of a human being- this is where you can still fight at your best potential even though you have been hit multiple times. You cant have a deep cut on your hand and still be able to hold your sword. You also cant lose most of your blood and still be standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am
I may be the Captain-Commander, but don't expect me to godmod just because of that. If I catch you G-modding, you're getting my boot up your a**. Too many RP's have been destroyed by it, in my experience.  

Tornadomaster_Auron
Vice Captain

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm
all god-modders will be Sparta kicked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm
LOL  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

xLulie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 am
rofl .

Anyway, i agree with this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 am
i agree as well.

ps lets not turn this into another chat forum.  

sp1ke1
Crew

Anouncements and Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces