Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm
Sid the Bear
systemfailure99

No worries. I'm sure you'll be relatively active and you'll manage between the 2 guilds.
Hope so! There's a lot of changes coming for me later this year...still have to manage between school and college *sigh*

Ahh, I remember the college jitters (I went to University actually but pretty much the same thing)...but you're excited, yes? What will be your field of study, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm graduating this semester with an AS degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology. It's pretty much the same thing as another AA to me though. Later this year I'm going to try to get into a BS for computer science so I don't lose all the credits I earned from taking physics and calculus courses. Additionally the internship I have, they're going to promote me to becoming a full-time employee after this month long family trip I'm going on in the summer.

So...to answer your question, am I excited? Yes. It's progress and onto the next phase of my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 pm
systemfailure99

I'm graduating this semester with an AS degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology. It's pretty much the same thing as another AA to me though. Later this year I'm going to try to get into a BS for computer science so I don't lose all the credits I earned from taking physics and calculus courses. Additionally the internship I have, they're going to promote me to becoming a full-time employee after this month long family trip I'm going on in the summer.

So...to answer your question, am I excited? Yes. It's progress and onto the next phase of my life.

Wow...that's pretty impressive, I have to admit. Glad to see you're full of motivation and good things are coming your way! A month long trip sounds fun. You should definitely make the most out of it before you start working full-time. I find that I don't have the luxury to take one now that I'm working since I'm limited to a maximum of 3 weeks of vacation and usually can't take that long off. I would love to do a month long trip to Japan or Italy. Where is your family going?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Sid the Bear
systemfailure99

Wow...that's pretty impressive, I have to admit. Glad to see you're full of motivation and good things are coming your way! A month long trip sounds fun. You should definitely make the most out of it before you start working full-time. I find that I don't have the luxury to take one now that I'm working since I'm limited to a maximum of 3 weeks of vacation and usually can't take that long off. I would love to do a month long trip to Japan or Italy. Where is your family going?

That's exactly what my parents said lol
And speaking of which...I'm going to Japan, then the Philippines, and Hong Kong. I might stay with my parents for a week but idk about that yet...I still need to get my scuba diving license and sort out other 'adult' things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm
systemfailure99

And speaking of which...I'm going to Japan, then the Philippines, and Hong Kong. I might stay with my parents for a week but idk about that yet...I still need to get my scuba diving license and sort out other 'adult' things.

Oh god, I'm old! I can't believe I said the same thing your parents said...but I'm super jealous of your trip...

I can't swim for reasons I won't divulge (let's just go with 'I suck') but I knew a friend of an ex who was aiming to get his diving instructors license and did scuba as a hobby. Sounds like it's a lot of fun. I have no clue what you mean by 'adult things' even though I'm an adult. Most 'adult things' are over-rated anyways.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:25 pm
Sid the Bear
systemfailure99

Oh god, I'm old! I can't believe I said the same thing your parents said...but I'm super jealous of your trip...

I can't swim for reasons I won't divulge (let's just go with 'I suck') but I knew a friend of an ex who was aiming to get his diving instructors license and did scuba as a hobby. Sounds like it's a lot of fun. I have no clue what you mean by 'adult things' even though I'm an adult. Most 'adult things' are over-rated anyways.

It's all in the mind Sid! Some of my coworkers at work are about 10 or 20 years my senior but they don't even look that old. They don't even act like it. Think of it this way, it's a wise thing to say.

I'll be honest I'm still a kid at heart and I personally believe that I still act like a teenager. Anyways, I digress. What I mean is looking into investing for the 401k plan, dealing with health insurance...finding a new place to live...taking care of more bills, etc. I've been procrastinating on making a budget for myself but I really should right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:32 pm
systemfailure99

It's all in the mind Sid! Some of my coworkers at work are about 10 or 20 years my senior but they don't even look that old. They don't even act like it. Think of it this way, it's a wise thing to say.

I'll be honest I'm still a kid at heart and I personally believe that I still act like a teenager. Anyways, I digress. What I mean is looking into investing for the 401k plan, dealing with health insurance...finding a new place to live...taking care of more bills, etc. I've been procrastinating on making a budget for myself but I really should right now.

Funny that I find people older than me who don't act their age as being immature...haha but than again, they're at least 10-20 years older than me.

Budgets shouldn't be something complicated...but than again, I'm a fickler for financial independence since I'm an accountant...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm
Sid the Bear
systemfailure99

Funny that I find people older than me who don't act their age as being immature...haha but than again, they're at least 10-20 years older than me.

Budgets shouldn't be something complicated...but than again, I'm a fickler for financial independence since I'm an accountant...

Prime example, my uncle.

That's cool. The irony of my situation is that I work in the Purchasing department. I used to have a good grip of my money but this month...all that just went out the window. I still have time to recover though so I'm not too worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:50 pm
systemfailure99

Prime example, my uncle.

That's cool. The irony of my situation is that I work in the Purchasing department. I used to have a good grip of my money but this month...all that just went out the window. I still have time to recover though so I'm not too worried.

I suppose you can act young regardless of your age but you have to do it appropriately. There are some people who don't do it right and come off as immature or irresponsible.

I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you keep your goal in mind and are disciplined about not spending more than you earn but you probably know that already.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Aidan Draven Unrated

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:08 pm
Name: Aidan Draven Mortenwold
Hobbies: I listen new age music, research (unselved mysteries, ghosts, paranormal phenomena ), read books, write, draw, médiumnité.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:09 pm
Hello everyone!
Name: Angie
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, playing instruments, drawing, watching movies, playing video games  

enjellyqua

Menacing Lantern

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:20 pm
Name: scarlet
Hobbies: car photography, fixing cars, playing role play games, m2m.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Name: I usually go by Ookami or Hime here but actual name is Hannah emotion_yatta
Hobbies: Reading, watching Anime, baking, and occasionally playing video games.  

OokamixHime

Wistful Witch

l Lehua l

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 pm
Name: Lehua
Hobbies: Secretly binge-watching anime/reading manga, creating digital art for my deviantArt account, and going out to eat with friends~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:01 pm
Name: Amber
Hobbies: I enjoy doodling, listening to music, playing tabletop/video games, and reading.  

Elanau

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:05 am
Hi? I got a request and decided to just say 'yes' sans questions for the moment.

Name: Wands/III/3/You with the horrid fashion sense..whatever you'd prefer.
Hobbies: Art, music, videogames, Dark tv shows(American Horror, Bates Motel, Invader Zim..etc.)

Other interests? Rping..to a point. I'm impatient enough that if I need a google translate, I'll wander away. sweatdrop  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games