Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Guild of Despair!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei fans! 

Tags: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Despair, Anime, Manga, Comedy 

Reply Main Despair Forum
I had a very bizarre dream last night involving Nozomu...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You're a very silly girl
  You hit the silly boy on the head
  You know what silly girls deserve
  They deserve brollies on the head
  Tralalalalalalala~
View Results

Fluffball of Osaka
Captain

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

No, it's nothing dirty, before you say anything. mad
Just WTF-worthy. You know you fangirl too much over something when you dream about it. Then again, I've had celebrities who I either find annoying or I don't care about appear in my dreams before. But, I'm just gonna quote a forum post I previously did about said dream so I don't have to re-type everything:

Quote:

I went on a trip to this seaside town with my dad and one of my best friends. I wanted to take loads of photos, including a bed which was also a pinball machine, but someone always blocked my view. So I decided to take the scenic pictures outside of the sea, but a load of crowds were also blocking my view. So I attached my camera to a pole so I could raise it above the crowd and take photos that way, however, when I did this, I accidentally hit a little boy on the head with it. Which resulted in a huge angry mob turning against me.

The angry mob decided to lash out at me by hitting me with umbrellas and singing to me about how I'm a very silly girl. So I ran away to the cave I was staying in for the weekend where I saw Nozomu wandering around mindlessly. I said hello to him and he ran off, so I followed him. He had ran to a fridge where he claimed he was hearing a funny sound. He opened the fridge and there was a toddler inside it.

So he took out the toddler and just started crying "I FOUND A FRIDGE-BABY! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I'M NAMING HIM MELON!" and he had tears pouring down his face. The news that he found a fridge-baby made Nozomu a local hero, to the point where there were a million statues of himself in the street and was treated as a god. This also stopped the angry mob, since because I was with him at the time the fridge-baby was found, I was assumed to be the mother. Then one day I went fishing in the sea when I saw Nozomu and "Melon" floating away on a rubber dinghy, with Nozomu shouting about how pressure from being both a god and a father had left him in despair and that he needs to be alone in the sea for a while. Then I woke up.

So yes, rather WTF-worthy indeed. And now I'm tempted to draw him with his fridge-baby.

If anyone else has had a rather odd SZS-related dream, feel free to share!

((Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's current account until the hacking issue is solved. Formerly Evil_Dancing_Kitten))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 pm
thats interesting XD

I had a dream where i watched a Trailer for English dub for SZS and Nozomu was voiced by Crispin Freeman.

lol random dream  

Chain of Light

Fluffball of Osaka
Captain

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I said I was tempted, didn't I?

User Image

((Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's current account until the hacking issue is solved. Formerly Evil_Dancing_Kitten))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 pm
thts the best dream ever. xD  

Sexiie Pandiie

xXLeft4InfiniteXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Ah, odd dreams...I had one once. I was arguing with Maria about something, It was three months ago that I had it. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Weird dream...... but it could have been even stranger.  

Marishka Dunkelheit

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:49 pm
LOL!! I had a dream that everyone was acting like anime characters. I kept saying I'M IN DESPAIR from everything and my best friend kept talking about taking potato chips and eating them, while hyperventilating xD And then I saw Nozomu, and then I woke up xD  
Main Despair Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games