Christians? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

microwave toast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Serenity Espara
I want to be atheist, but my mom says I have to be cristian until I move out, it's crap realy. crying

ahh yes. the fun part of being athiest. who said ur mom had to know? smile my dad and my sis are catholic and my moms christian. they dont know im aetheist. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 am
Serenity Espara
I want to be atheist, but my mom says I have to be cristian until I move out, it's crap realy. crying

whats she gona do staple pages from the bible to your forehead? its not like she can force you to believeanything.  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:13 am
BlackAngelDust
I did read the freakin' Bible actually. And I broke down laughing after I finished. I don't believe in God. I used to, but I don't now. If God truly exists, why the hell are we all so different? Haven't we repaid our sins a thousand times over? Why does this 'God' allow us to kill the world bit by bit? Why is there so much freakin' suffering in this world? Why did I watch one of my best friends get stabbed right in front of me. Don't give me crap like 'Oh it was God's will', because I've heard it all before.

It wasn't God's will. God created humans with free will. I believe God sympathizes with you. And a few posts down you said something about homosexuals. God doesn't hate them or anything. They were born that way and God doesn't see them any differently. From a Christian viewpoint, they can kiss or whatever, just can't consummate their relationship, from what I understand. I just think you should understand what you're talking about. Thanks for listening. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 am
All religion is created by humans.  

Rich-The-Fool
Crew

Shimakuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am
I don't like Religion because I've been forced to do things within it, not bad of course just extremely boring, that I don't care for. However, I disagree with the OP.

As my History Teacher says, don't take those stories literally. Many are most likely just parables (Parable; A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson).  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff