Reply Deadly Hits
Christians? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAngelDust

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm
I did read the freakin' Bible actually. And I broke down laughing after I finished. I don't believe in God. I used to, but I don't now. If God truly exists, why the hell are we all so different? Haven't we repaid our sins a thousand times over? Why does this 'God' allow us to kill the world bit by bit? Why is there so much freakin' suffering in this world? Why did I watch one of my best friends get stabbed right in front of me. Don't give me crap like 'Oh it was God's will', because I've heard it all before.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm
BlackAngelDust
I did read the freakin' Bible actually. And I broke down laughing after I finished. I don't believe in God. I used to, but I don't now. If God truly exists, why the hell are we all so different? Haven't we repaid our sins a thousand times over? Why does this 'God' allow us to kill the world bit by bit? Why is there so much freakin' suffering in this world? Why did I watch one of my best friends get stabbed right in front of me. Don't give me crap like 'Oh it was God's will', because I've heard it all before.

well to tell you the truth i don't know what to tell you.
i'm sorry you seen what you seen.i don't know why God
does the things he does or why things happen the way they do
i just know they do and for me thats good enough.
it might not be for you.i wish i could give you an answer but i can't.  

emo skater__gurl2114

BlackAngelDust

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm
And people wonder why I'm Atheist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 am
When you think about it, greek mythology actually makes more sense than christianity or judiasm, because the gods are fully explained and "characterized". The gods today are too confusing, you can never tell what they want us to do. Back then, they knew that they wanted specific rituals and gifts. The "best" religon is simply the one with the most faith put into it.  

yksyeknom

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm
Okay so I found some websites that I personally I have read
all the way through and I think there really good at explaining
some questions that people have asked.
Wether it's on Gaia or in real life.If you want you should really
take a look at them.
I would also like to say.That in me posting these website
I am in no way trying to force you into believing in God and
Jesus Christ.I'm just trying to answer your questions the
best way I can.With out saying I don't know or it's Gods will.

http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

you can also email her if you've got a question that went unanswered.

http://www.everystudent.com/journeys/why.html

for people who's ever asked why.why is there suffering and such

http://www.everystudent.com/wires/disaster.html

for people who are dealing with a lost of a friend or looseing something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm
When I first decided to become Atheist, I actually went onto that site of yours, read it, and emailed her. I threw her some pretty hard questions and I never got a reply back.

Oh, so are you trying to say that we asked for all this suffering? That we're condeming ourselves? I never even asked to be born. Why the hell would I ask for more suffering? And I'm not believing in somebody who let his own so called son die just to 'save' all the rest of us.

Oh, so by opening the Bible I can lose myself in the preachings against homosexuals and find comfort from a death? Hahaha, very helpful. I don't have a problem with gays, by the way, even though our 'Holy Father' seems to.  

BlackAngelDust

BabyBat_KitKat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:07 pm
Im an atheist too. Im proably everything this'god'person didnt want anyone to be. Im emo,and bi-sexual. If god does excist then why is there so much pain and killing in the world?! Why are there homeless people that dont eat for days at a time? Why are humans just slowly killing the earth? If you think u know then feel free to share it with me!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 pm
okay so i'm trying to answer your questions.
but if after all i've said and done with sharing
those websites.
i'm done i give up.i tried.
if you guys want to be athest i don't care.
do wat the hell you want.you don't wanna believe
in God or Jesus Christ fine by me i'm not gonna make
you.
you don't believe theres a God i can't help you i tried
but i guess i can't.
and if your still complaining why theres homeless people
in the world who don't eat for days.
don't blame God you know you can change it.help them out
if you don't like it.
help someone out do something about it than just sitting here
blaming God.
if you are doing something about it then good for you.  

emo skater__gurl2114

BlackAngelDust

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:09 pm
I never said I blamed God, don't twist around the things I say. I was asking you 'why?'. I'm questioning his existance, I'm not sitting here and whining about how he doesn't help me. I don't care if he helps me or not because I don't beleive in him and 'cuz your lack of reply means that you're stumped too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm
dude im a christan man is true i could be made up but man these days you just need somrthing to beleve in. so there  

ii-RaWr-LoVEs-ii

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm
i also do need something to believe in.yes,i am christian.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 am
Believing in things because you need "something to believe in" seems a little stupid. A hard truth is better than a comforting lie to me. Life's hard, you feel like you need someone, but in the end all you have is yourself. People may stick by you, but don't count on it. Be able to be alone. Be okay with who you are. Don't sit around waiting for (insert name of preferred diety here) to help you, be able to help yourself.  

The Ever-Changing Me

demon_slavegirl1994

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 pm
I believe god but sometimes i feel like he makes me suffer i mean i pray to god to help me and most of the time it doesnt work so i dont know wat to think or feel  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 am
Im a wiccan and I used to hate christians for making me hide my self. I used to make fun of them. but I grew up and I learned that ppl are gona do what ppl do there is nothing you can do to stop it, even though they persocute ppl for loving some one for loving some one of the same sex, or tryed therebest to destroy religions thousands of years older than theres (not present day but in the past) and hate each other and bicker like old ppl. but thats just the way they are, in their nature cant stop'eem might as well live with 'em and try not to get your a** burned at the stake. I have my gods, I know who they are, and I am a hundered times happier as a wiccan than I ever was as a christian.  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Serenity Espara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 pm
I want to be atheist, but my mom says I have to be cristian until I move out, it's crap realy. crying  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff