Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goodbye 6x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 am
monkeysky
I guess god seems sort of unreal to me, like a science fiction character

He says he is a perfect being, then describes himself as a jealous being, then says being jealous can send you straight to hell!?

I wish people would read what they are writing then get proof to back it up! Please do some research then edit your post.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am
Kaylin Amnell
Have to agree. I live in a very religious town, but I am atheist. Sadly, my mother is a bit of a religious fanatic. I once counted 29 religious references in my living room alone. She used to make me go to church for an hour every morning before school for a year. It was bulls**t. At the start of the next year, I messed up my knee at band practice and wouldn't get up in the mornings to go, so I got out of it. Now that it's healed, she still doesn't make me go. Woot, I won that battle. All it cost me was the ability to walk normally for three months. I hate my life.

Did you ask your mom why she was having you do this?  

Goodbye 6x

Goodbye 6x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm
"5. Do not criticize others for their race, religion and behavior."
This is rule # 5 in this guild and racism or rude flaunting of other people in public forums that can be considered offensive is against the rules on Gaia.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 am
chi lenallie belldandy
microwave toast
people are always telling me what to believe and then get all offended when i tell them im Atheist sad

Those people get affended because you don't even want to try. It would be better if you don't just flat out say that you are athiest just say that you have tryed and you have made your opinion on it already. and then make a complemant for them to know that they did not upset you.
(This is just a suggestion!)
Athiest is a religion in fact it is one of the top ones it is # 3. It is also known as Secular, Nonreligious, Agnostic.

I actually found this a bit offensive on my part... "Those people get affended because you don't even want to try."

That is called conversion dear. Sticking beliefs on others offend people in many ways. "Not trying," now that's just an insult, also against guild rules about "criticize others for their race, religion and behavior" As you started above. Please follow guild rules, and respect people's opinions and beliefs.  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goodbye 6x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 am
gothpunk-seiya
chi lenallie belldandy
microwave toast
people are always telling me what to believe and then get all offended when i tell them im Atheist sad

Those people get affended because you don't even want to try. It would be better if you don't just flat out say that you are athiest just say that you have tryed and you have made your opinion on it already. and then make a complemant for them to know that they did not upset you.
Athiest is a religion in fact it is one of the top ones it is # 3. It is also known as Secular, Nonreligious, Agnostic.

I actually found this a bit offensive on my part... "Those people get affended because you don't even want to try."

That is called conversion dear. Sticking beliefs on others offend people in many ways. "Not trying," now that's just an insult, also against guild rules about "criticize others for their race, religion and behavior" As you started above. Please follow guild rules, and respect people's opinions and beliefs.

I joined this guild in hopes that it would help I never laughed once while reading anything here. There is everything sad here and everyone is always breaking the rules as I noticed reading through the threads yesterday. It was also your choice to find my advice offensive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 am
chi lenallie belldandy
gothpunk-seiya
chi lenallie belldandy
microwave toast

I joined this guild in hopes that it would help I never laughed once while reading anything here. There is everything sad here and everyone is always breaking the rules as I noticed reading through the threads yesterday. It was also your choice to find my advice offensive.

Why would you want to laugh? This guild is for helping people and for making friends and finding a connection with people. If you are going to tell people they are racist because they have an opinion, that is breaking a rule. If you would like to leave the guild go ahead because you don't seem to want to help anyone ehre but just debate with people on how racist they are. This thread was for discussion and debate, not bashing people's opinions. I have been closely watching this thread and no one broke that rule. The person who made this thread got my permission to post it.  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

x_idestruction_x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 am
monkeysky
I guess god seems sort of unreal to me, like a science fiction character

He says he is a perfect being, then describes himself as a jealous being, then says being jealous can send you straight to hell!?

I kind of agree with this. I am Christian ,But I still find things hard to believe. And about homosexuals I actually have friend's that are and i find that kind of not right beacause some of them are actually very nice people.Also, I don't know if this is right, But I think I've heard somewhere if your friends with homosexuals it influnces you and you shall go to hell? I'm not being racist im just stateing what i think of this. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm
chi lenallie belldandy
Kaylin Amnell
Have to agree. I live in a very religious town, but I am atheist. Sadly, my mother is a bit of a religious fanatic. I once counted 29 religious references in my living room alone. She used to make me go to church for an hour every morning before school for a year. It was bulls**t. At the start of the next year, I messed up my knee at band practice and wouldn't get up in the mornings to go, so I got out of it. Now that it's healed, she still doesn't make me go. Woot, I won that battle. All it cost me was the ability to walk normally for three months. I hate my life.

Did you ask your mom why she was having you do this?

Yes, and she said that there were things that I needed to do because I was her daughter and that I got no say in it. She said that I was just going through a phase and that I was wrong about there being no god. I tried to explain the reasons behind my conclusions calmly and rationally, but then she got angry, yelled, cussed, etc. until I got pissed enough to just shut up and cry in my room. She also sent me to a church camp two or three summers. Boy did I shock them when they asked why I did not participate in their activities. I just read the book I brought and played with the campfire the whole week. Yay for pyros! *angry, bitter sarcasm*  

The Ever-Changing Me

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Oh, and I'm not trying to be offensive. It is just a big deal in my life, so I needed to talk about it. I do not expect others to share my opinions or to agree with me. I am totally fine if you don't. Example: my best friend is one of the most devout catholics you could meet, but she knows that I disagree and does not pressure me or even talk about it. Therefore, different opinions but no one is offended.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm
I dicovered god through sadness, and if everone in this guild is truely sad, you will see how foolish you all are.  

mikeskiboshski

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

kawaii bunny yuki-san 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:51 pm
never read the Bible before. if god made us in his image then why did he create gays,lesbians or bisexuals my friend hates bisexuals and lesbians and gays and she reads the bible  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm
I'm a christan i believe in God,Jesus Christ and
the Holy Sprit.
now just because you can't see God and Science
is "tryin" to prove that the world was made by what
ever the hell it was "made" by doesn't mean God isn't
real.I mean right now if it wasn't for God you wouldn't
be here right now.and you wouldn't be voiceing your
opions.and i mean come on how do you think people were
made in the first place??i think the whole monkey theory
is really a bunch of B.S.
wether or a christan,Atheis or just someone who doesn't care
either way i do think you should read the BIBLE all the way
through and maybe see how people can and do believe in God
instead of just dissing him.
but watever its your life do what you want.ya'll seem really into what your saying so i don't anything i just wrote will make any difference in your mind.
one more thing there is things with the BIBLE that i do disagree
with like homosexuals.i don't believe that marrage should be just between a man and a woman.i think everyone should have the choice to choose who they want to marry no matter the gender or race.
(sorry for the long post)  

emo skater__gurl2114

Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas