Christians? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splattered Organs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am
So ...
I read the first Pages of the Bible when I was 12.

I was sickened.

I laughed so hard.
*Quote:

"And God wanted water. AND SO IT WAS!"

As if, in reality, it wouldve taken thousands of years to form an ocean, let alone make a few gallons. And yet their stating that God made it just suddenly poof there?!

Ok, the next thing that got me.

*Quote:

"Joseph looked into the Burning Bush, and it spoke to him!"

uh yeah, Joseph. Theres something called Marijuana and that may be the cause of your dilarea? biggrin

I just cant believe someone wrote a book called the bible, and people started believing it?

I could write a book right now, and call it a religion.

Sadly enough, people are so stupid now adays, they'd probably believe it..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am
I love your insight! smile
Really it was the churchthat made the bible so people would believe in it and be content in their lives
was a way to keep people in a bind and prevent murders and suicides
it worked to!  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mispaidalot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm
hello im just looking around this guild becuase one of my buds joined
anyway
I disagree with u with the deepest darkest place's in my SOUL!!!
its things that u non-religionist or whatever u are say
u pray for what u need, not what u want, and im sure drugs werent invinted back than (im not sure)
but anyway, I see that u r not sure how I believe in god and what not
or maybe ur just dissing the christian religion becuase u really dont like religion, Im not sure what ur trying to prove by posting this...Can u please tell me what ur trying 2 say by this post....
whoa, this was a long posting...(i probbaly mispelled a couple words ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:37 pm
I seriously don't approve of this post...
but people are entitled to their own opinions..
I'm a Christian..I fully believe in Christ and put my faith into him..
but at also..I am a hypocrite..admittently but in Christianity who isn't a hypocrite? lol..
My Own Reasons for Hypocricy: Suicide...satanic practices at one point in my life..Hatred for others..I disrespect my Mother..but she's abusive and uncaring..so I find this Rule in Christianity is unfair.."Thou Shall Honor Thy Mother and Thy Father"...
what if your Father isn't worth respecting..what if he left you..to pursue a new life..
What if your Mother is an abusive drug addict, who couldn't care less about you or your wellfare..Is it still Sin if you don't respect them..
I find some things in the Bible highly Debatable..but I still follow most of it's guidelines..and I still put my Faith in God..  

Kohaku Sanada-

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 am
Quote:

yes, you see there's this thing called Scientology, created by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard...

on the subject of religion though, I was brought up basically atheist, and I formed my own set of spiritual beliefs. I believe that when you die, your body and soul (if there is such a thing) spreads gradually across the planet, and then here is a little bit of you in every one else.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Splattered Organs
So ...
I read the first Pages of the Bible when I was 12.

I was sickened.

I laughed so hard.
*Quote:

"And God wanted water. AND SO IT WAS!"

As if, in reality, it wouldve taken thousands of years to form an ocean, let alone make a few gallons. And yet they're stating that God made it just suddenly poof there?!

Science is real. Science is something that we can hold in our hands. God isn't physical. He is a being of Spirit, so we cannot physically touch Him. Science refutes the Bible at every turn...On the surface. If you take the Bible at face value, you will get nothing. You have to realize that God is timeless, and that He relays His works in a timeless manner.

Quote:
Ok, the next thing that got me.

*Quote:

"Joseph looked into the Burning Bush, and it spoke to him!"

uh yeah, Joseph. Theres something called Marijuana and that may be the cause of your delirium? biggrin

Marijuana was used as an intoxicant that far back. But Jews were given strict laws to follow to separate themselves from the pagan tribes. If other tribes were doing drugs, Jews were not.

Quote:
I just cant believe someone wrote a book called the bible, and people started believing it?

It wasn't "someone". Four men over the course of 1500 years, spread across three continents wrote the Bible without messing up once.

Quote:

Yeah. Another guy did that, too. It's called Scientology.

I also took the liberty of correcting your spelling errors. They bother me.  

Imitation Stradivarius

Sugar_puppet

550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 am
Um...are you all Christians?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:29 am
Where would you get an idea like that? rolleyes  

yksyeknom

X_Dark_Angels_Revenge_X

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm
yeah tht is true,they act like religion is everything,i might be part catholic,and jewish but i never practice it or go to any annoying preist,and watch him,looking like hes about to piss himself  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 am
Kairi_Star_Keyblade
Um...are you all Christians?
Catholic I guess i am lol
But everyone here should not be disapproved on their opinion, the guild is for people with opinions, thoughts and expressions so they can express themselves without being afraid. 3nodding  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

crispy crazyloko123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:29 pm
sweatdrop okay sorry ppl but UR SO STUPID GOD IS LIFE! U WOULDNT BE HERE RIGHT NOW! THANK GOD OK? AND GOD MADE THE BIBLE HOW? MAYBE BECAUSE HE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN AND I THINK IT WAS MOSES (IN THE BIBLE) WHO WROTE IT ALL DOWN YOU KNOW HOW? ITS CALLED PRAY DUH! I ONLY READ THE FIRST COMMEN SO U PERSON GO TO CHURCH! u learn more! oh yea im christain pentecostal  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm
crispy crazyloko123
sweatdrop okay sorry ppl but UR SO STUPID GOD IS LIFE! U WOULDNT BE HERE RIGHT NOW! THANK GOD OK? AND GOD MADE THE BIBLE HOW? MAYBE BECAUSE HE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN AND I THINK IT WAS MOSES (IN THE BIBLE) WHO WROTE IT ALL DOWN YOU KNOW HOW? ITS CALLED PRAY DUH! I ONLY READ THE FIRST COMMEN SO U PERSON GO TO CHURCH! u learn more! oh yea im christain pentecostal

um maybe the first person has gone to church but found the religion to be utterly unrealistic. and people who are talkin about a religion and how they dont believe in it, isnt really good time for a person who talks just like a Jehovah's witness to start talking about how great god is. so just let people talk about their opinions about religion and stop trying to convert people to christianity stare  

microwave toast

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 am
microwave toast
crispy crazyloko123

um maybe the first person has gone to church but found the religion to be utterly unrealistic. and people who are talkin about a religion and how they dont believe in it, isnt really good time for a person who talks just like a Jehovah's witness to start talking about how great god is. so just let people talk about their opinions about religion and stop trying to convert people to christianity stare
Yeah smile I hate it when people try to convert others, people have their own opinion and such. Hmm I should make a new guild rule about opinions haha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm
|°~ The Wolf is not meant for city life ~°|

|°~ But in the wilderness ~°|

Anything can happen in this world, but I must say your post was rather funny XD

-DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE-
What made me not want to be a christian was because the bible says "God loves all his children" yet the homosexuals go to hell for being "diseased". As one of my favorite.... I don't know what to call him, youtuber said "I sure do feel sorry for the other people with diseases like cancer". Then there was some pastors and stuff that said some iffy things out of the bible, I can't remember them. Then some other pastors I was like ._. Cause they were trying to make eve look stupid because she found an edible food source and wanted to share it with her partner. I'm sorry but that seemed pretty logical to me. Then they just started being sexist and yeah, changed the channel.

So like I've told other people I believe there is a "god" which is a divine spirit, but I don't know if its name is god so I won't call it that. I just base that off my personal experiences, our family is very spiritual, my grandfather very religious and so is my mom, so I think for that reason we've had the experiences we've had. If it wasn't for those I wouldn't believe that there was a demonic and divine spirit.

|°~ It is your Guardian
your Blanket
your Hunter
your Loyal Companion for life
~°|

|°~ Treat it right and it will return the favor ~°|

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
Deadly Hits