Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply Anouncements and Questions
FAQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am
How do u increase ur rank? When the captain or crew of your squad likes what they see, they will promote you.

How do you recrewt, form, or join a crew here? The quickest way to become a crew currently is to apply for captain/espada and be excepted. Otherwise, the VC's will have to decide that you would make a good crew. Asking a higher up if you can be a crew will not work, so dont even try.

Can i send in my RPing application for an arrancar before i post 50 times? Of course. You can still rp as an arrancar before you gain 50 posts, it just that you haven't achieved your ressuraccion.

Should i stick to the main storyline for my RPing or can i use variations of what might happen in the future? The main storyline will not be the only storyline in this guild, we will have side plots and side battles, if nothing big is going on, try to connect with other characters.

I tried to post in Hueco Mundo to become an arrancar but its says im not authorized? This guild is still currently under construction but we plan to open in a month. Hueco Mundo is one of those places that arent quite done yet. If you want to see what RPing subforums are open without doing test and error, go to the checklist thread. Any subforum that has been crossed off is finished. If you want to get you profile posted, pm a crew and they will get it posted for you.

Can you only be one race? Each character can only be one race, if you want to start a mule account thats a different character or kill off your first one and start a new one, you can.

I want to become a Fraccion, but the Hueco Mundo forum is closed. If you want to get you profile posted, pm a crew and they will get it posted for you.

How do i become a LT. aka Assistant Captain? to become a LT. you have to PM the Captain of whatever squad you want to become LT. of with a RPing Sample. He or she will tell you if you you got the position.

How do i become an Espada or a Captain? If you want to be a captain or espada just pm me, one of the other VC's, or the captain and list
-What squad you want to be captain of (captain only)
-What is something new you can bring to the guild
-A roleplay sample ((Seeing how you will be a captain/espada we expect a higher standard of RPing))

I sent in my application form, but no one has gotten back to me? If no one has gotten back to you after a week or so, contact one of the crew and remind them or send the application to one of the other Crew or Vice Captains. Please do not go about posting everywere that no one has gotten back to you. also there is a 1 week grace period after every 2 applications, this way you don't drown the crew with applications.

Were do arrancars, humans, and shinigamiv(soul reapers) go to? Arrancars go to Hueco mundo wich is currently not open yet, Humans g to Karakura town, and Shinigami go to one of the 13 court guard squads.

How do I get Shikai, Bankai, or Arrancar release form?
Shikai requierments:
1. You need to have at least 15 posts in the guild
2. You need a seated officer of rank 5 or higher to help you achieve it.

Bankai requierments:
1. You need to have at least 100 posts in the guild ((unless captain rank))
2. You need to be seated at 3 or higher.
3. You need a Captain to help you achieve it.

Arrancarr Release Requierments (( Espadas automatically get this ))
1. You need at least 50 posts in the guild
2. You need to be a 5th ranked member of Fraccion
3. You need a Fraccion of rank 3 or higher to help you acchieve it.

I want to join a Squad, how do i join? Well first you pm the captain of that squad telling them you want to join, when you get in the squad you have to make your Rping profile. If you need the skeleton Pm one of the crew and im sure they would be glad to get it for you.

Why is nothign happening in the guild right now? Well right now we are trying to get all the squads ready and working. and working on Hueco Mundo and stuff like that.

(( More will be added later. If anyone has anything else they would like me to put here, tell me ^_^V))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm
If you have ANY questions feel free to ask one of the crew members or Vice Captains, preferaby one that is online ^_^. Im sure they would be more than glad to help.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Anouncements and Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items