Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 9: Internal Affairs ~ Elegant Kitsune ~
::Squad 9 Training Hall::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Castiel shunpoed into the training hall. His feat echoed through it like a stone clattering in a cave. In his left hand he held a letter from his captain.
It read: Castiel has my permission to commence training for Bankai, and Vizard form as long as you see fit. He can manifest his zampaktou's spirit, and has a great partnership with him.
Oda 6th Squad Captain
. Walking forward through the hall Castiel stood by a large window and stared out at the scenery.

(lol this is forged off the top of my head, that just explains were i am in my bankai training.)  

hellfiresage13

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm
((Ahhh my eyes BURNNN!!! Too bright! Too bright! lol))
A shinigami greeted the man who had appeared he was a member of Squad 9 and was patrolling the perimeter when he heard foot steps. He approached the man and waved, "Your not from around here are ya?" He said eying the man trying to figure out what he was doing in the Squad 9 training hall of all places.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 pm
(edited it to green for ya, lol after i saw how bright it was i started to cry)
looking at the man Castiel gave him a warm smile, "No i am not, my name is Castiel. I am the Lt of the 6th squad. Your captain was kind enough to volunteer to train me. " Castiel bowed. Then returned to looking out the window.

(oh do you have to wait till you are done training Kenji to train me? or can you act like this is an Arc story line)  

hellfiresage13

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 pm
((Ironically I can do both no need to arch it, one of the wonders of Yatsufusa master of espionage and flowery things! Read what's happening in the Chamber of Wilting Flowers and you'll see Yatsufusa is not doing a thing))

The man looked at him cocked eyed. "I'll see if I can get in contact with the Captain. Please wait a moment." The man walked off towards the captain's office to see if he could find the honorable captain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm
(I read some of it but i didnt want to a sneaky willis)

"Thank you" said Castiel. Holding out his hand Castiel played with the small green shokkaho he had formed. thinking to himself waiting for the captain. He was excited but tried to hold it in with a calm unemotional face.  

hellfiresage13

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 pm
((Well we'll have to pick up later. My lunch break is almost over but I'll be posting randomly throughout the day.))

The man returned, "It would appear the captain is not in his office but I sent a butterfly to find him. We should hear back from him shortly."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:00 pm
(okay mate, dont worry, i just want to get my bankai in 2-3 days so maybe we could do that method you were showing Kenji, the quick one. then we could start vizard training. I gtg anyways lol)
"Thank you, i will be fine waiting" said Castiel.  

hellfiresage13

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Castiel began rotating the shakkaho in mid air, it spun so fast it looked like a solid ring of energy. Keeping the shakkaho in the air Castiel began to meditate. His Zampaktou, Sage Angel, appeared beside him. His zampaktou looked at Castiel then sat down and meditated with him. This was how they bonded, through short meditation then they would spar for a bit until the Captain arrived.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm
When the Shakkaho stopped spinning and dissolved in mid air:
Slowly and mutually Castiel and Sage rose from their meditation. Drawing their swords the two stood watching each other. Sages wings were hidden close to his body, making him look like a normal human.
Instantaneously the two collided into one another spinning and striking each others blades. They shifted from attacker to defender so fast that it was impossible to tell the difference. The two had fought so many times, together and against, that the two seemed to know the others moves before they were made.
they shifted from sword play to Hoho in mere seconds(hoho, hand to hand) never showing a hesitation as their blades clashed or their limbs thrashed outward blocked and sometimes unblocked.
Then the dance ended, Castiel's and Sage's blades each at the one of the other's organs. Sitting down the looked at each other and glared for a few seconds. then the battle blood faded and they began to laugh and debate who the winner was.

Sages hood had fallen down revealing an identical image of Castiel, only his eyes were ice blue and he had dirty blond hair.  

hellfiresage13

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:23 pm
((sorry for the delay but it will be a little longer, I've contracted the swine flu and its a little difficult for me to think straight for post but as soon as I am better I'll post))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 pm
(lol its cool mate, chill i wou;d rather have you healthy than sick and posting like a nut job)

Sage was almost the twin of Castiel. This wasnt a surprise to Castiel though as he already new that Sage looked like him. Sage sat down next to Castiel. They chatted a bit about girls, and girl zampaktou. Castiel was probbing Sage's mind for details on his bankai. But there where still some things Sage refused to tell him till he had finally unlocked it.  

hellfiresage13

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm
----Leaves, then Returns-----

Castiel slowly slipped the Hyguoku out of the pouch he had placed it in. He set it on the floor and examened it closely. Its energy pulsed and vibrate through the floors of the training hall. It was like it was linked to him as even in the pouch he could sense the presense of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Castiel placed the Hyguoku back into the special pouch. He stood uo and said" Fall down on to the wicked, Sage"
Glistening the blade cut threw the air leaving a delightful swoosh behind, the air around it became misty freezing behind it leaving an ark. Walking outside of the trainging hall to a large wooded area (Still on the training ground) he practiced his aim with he Cryo beam attack.

firing at the trees he hit his mark everytime. With each contact of his beam to a tree a large bomb of ice exploded leaving a large area of the trunk cut, splintered, and frozen.  

hellfiresage13

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 pm
Looking around castiel left to the squad 6 District.

------Squad 6 Exit-----  
~ Squad 9: Internal Affairs ~ Elegant Kitsune ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff