Reply ¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥
TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea Eggs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Do any of you take off your shoes when you go into your house? I do because I'm Chinese.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 pm
yeah.. I take off my shoes before entering a house  

Bharatanatyam dancer1

Heart_Monkey

Liberal Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am
Yeah, I always take off my shoes whenever I'm entering someone's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 am
Why do some people always wear their shoes in their shoes in their houses? I mean, you might accidentally step in some s**t outside, and then get the floors dirty. Shouldn't everyone take off their shoes before they step in a house?  

Tea Eggs

The Demented Child

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm
I take off my shoes too.
When my friends told me that they wore their shoes inside their house,
I was like,WTF
I didn't know that!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 pm
I take off my shoes in my house. But barely in other people's houses since they don't care if their floors get dirty. >____>  

sheepbunny

bone apple teets

6,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 pm
i always take my shoes off before entering a home, i even take it off even though i am suppose to keep it on.....XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm
i take my shoes off right in front of the door and sometimes i just put them in front of my door my room door xp xp  

FireyFishstick

asian_rawrr_xP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm
i think all asians take off their shoes before entering a house ;
but when my friends come over ; (they're not asian, mostlyy mexican)
they don't take of their shoues ;
so i'm like o.o .
lol .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Well of course i would take my shoes off
whenever i friends want to come over my house i tell them to take off their shoes then they ask why then i say that im Asian DUH!
they respect that and when i go to their houses i ask if i need to take my shoes off? they say hell no why would i do that and when i do end up wearing shoes inside their houses i feel super awkward  

Xx_KhM3R_xX

hearts-of-an-angeL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am
Tea Eggs
Why do some people always wear their shoes in their shoes in their houses? I mean, you might accidentally step in some s**t outside, and then get the floors dirty. Shouldn't everyone take off their shoes before they step in a house?

well, maybe coz they r not asian... yesh, im a filipino and I take my shoes of their floor. sometyms, wen i enter my friends house, im removing my shoes and they would stop me.. and they r asian...but i guess..different beliefs..different ppl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm
Lots of my friends are white, and the weird thing is that they take off their shoes when they go inside their own houses, unlike most white people do. And the weird thing is is that their parents don't take off their shoes. I have a friend who's half Japanese, and what's really messed up is that his mom (who's Japanese) keeps her shoes on in the house. Japanese people are really serious about the whole shoes thing, yet she doesn't even care. Guess it's the white influence.  

Tea Eggs

I EPISTAXIS I

Golden Knight

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm
I'm Chinese too! =OOO

Yeah, I take off my shoes and socks when I go into any house. And I mean ANY house, even if it's just like one of those "for sale" houses that you go in for about 2 minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm
Also, it was so weird I went into my -white- friend's house and she kept her shoes on and I was like, "What are you doing?" and she was like "What?" And I said, "Why are you wearing your shoes?" and she said, "Because... that's what normal people do." I got kinda pissed at her >.>  

I EPISTAXIS I

Golden Knight

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Selbst
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm
i hav to or else mah parents will b all over me saying ur gonna make this house very very dirty!!!

in tagalog ;P  
¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces