Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Morde

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:18 pm
I'm sure we've had this before buttt...

I use ob tampons. I have never mastered using an applicator, and end up hurting my vag, so I use ones without. xD Lots of girls are apparently traumatized by this fact.

I also use overnight pads for sleeping.

Gogogogo.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 pm
I just use whatever my mom gets for me. XD Usually that just means the store brand with cardboard applicators, but sometimes she gets the tiny little tampax. And once she accidentally got some kind without an applicator and thought I wouldn't be able to use them or something, but they weren't too bad.

Also the other day I was all out of tampons so I had to use these that my mom had that looked like they were from the 80's or something. They had the weirdest freaking applicator EVER. They were basically on the end of something like...a lollipop stick. >>

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm
tampax pearls.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:37 pm
I SHOVE A TAMPON UP MY UTERUS FANNY.

paper giraffes

Evaporation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 pm
I use pads. >>
I'm working on using tampons... the really really tiny ones.
I have no clue what brand I use, but I can recognize the packaging. And the peel thingy has pretty blue butterflies on it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:37 am
i use moss from the trees in my backyard  

Brass Knuckles

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am
I like OB tamps too.

For pads I usually use Always.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 am
I wear pads because tampons still scare me a little. (Hurr, not like I've had my period for 8 years now...but they still scare me)

I used Always infinity now.

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

LeRaven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm
I used Always light days and Kotox or Kotex or something. :3

Tampons on really heavy days / swimming or something but I usually prefer pads.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm
Always overnight/regular.
Working up to tampons, but I'll probably use the really tiny ones.  

Alexaandraa

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 pm
I personally can't stand pads and only use them at night if at all because I literally fel like i need to take a shower all the time while wearing them. I always feel like I'm mopping up after a suicide bomber when I take a piss. It's all sloppy and gorey and tampons are just neater.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Always overnight and Tampax pearl. Usually at the same time 'cause my body hates me. D;  

Akky the Terrible

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Tampons: anything that's unscented with a plastic applicator. I can use cardboard, but I don't like to. And I never got the hang of OBs.

Pads: Don't use 'em. Ever. Not even pantyliners as...I don't wear panties. Also they disgust me and make me feel like I'm wearing a wet smelly bloody diaper.

I've never had problem with tampons and I don't understand girls who are like, "IT HURTS". My reply is normally, "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG." My very first period when I was 13 I went up to my aunt's room and was like, "Uh, do you have a tampon?" And she gave me an old supermax. And it was fine. So yeah. Never had a problem. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm
I don't need to use them for the next few years 4laugh

But, I used Tampax pearl, and stayfree overnights. Not at the same time lol.  

Homosexual Zombie

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Morde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Xiporah
I personally can't stand pads and only use them at night if at all because I literally fel like i need to take a shower all the time while wearing them. I always feel like I'm mopping up after a suicide bomber when I take a piss. It's all sloppy and gorey and tampons are just neater.
xD I couldn't have put it better myself Xippy.

Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff