Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Blasphemy in Paganism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:55 pm
Funny thing happened last night. I rolled over in bed to say something to my Catholic boyfriend about my patron, which ended up being some comment like,"Funny how The Lord of the Hunt is as a stag and not a wolf," and some branch on a tree crashed against the shed not a second before I finished my sentence. It was creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:18 pm
LilaMalvae
Funny thing happened last night. I rolled over in bed to say something to my Catholic boyfriend about my patron, which ended up being some comment like,"Funny how The Lord of the Hunt is as a stag and not a wolf," and some branch on a tree crashed against the shed not a second before I finished my sentence. It was creepy.

....That does make me wonder though. Aren't they plant-eaters? Not much of a predator.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:07 pm
I sometimes wonder how much of the modern "Horned Lord" is actually a blending of Odin with his wolves and the Wild Hunt with other Horned Gods-

Not making an assertion, just pondering. And does the Horned Lord have the horns sprouting from his head? Or are they a crown of past victories?

~Eyes wide~ Oh! I just had a great idea for a craft project!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff