Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
The Awesome Amazing Customs/Breedings Extravaganza of Win! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm
The Awesome Amazing Customs/Breedings Extravaganza of Win!

Cool banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!

But nonetheless, this is cool and amazing! You wonder what is going on? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON! This month, the month of August, you are going to have unlimited chances at customs and breedings! As many as you can afford! ISN'T THAT AMAZING? I thought so. Props to Meepfur for this idea, and CuterthanYou for putting it in front of my face so that I could totally borrow it!

Most of you have been asking about customs lately, and truly, we've been a bit low on them! But this should fix that! The whole staff, plus some fabulous old staff will be sorting through your ideas, and picking their favorites all month to make for you! But because we also have a ton of breedings that can be done, our breeding staff will be choosing some of those too!

ISN'T THAT AMAZING?! I thought so. The next post will list how everything works, and the many many rules that you have to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:43 pm
How This Works~

- Please do not post more than once. Do not delete a post just to make a new one! You can edit!

- You may post as many forms as you can afford. If every form of yours was crossed out, and you can't afford them all, then you will be banned from future events and customs for some time.

- You must pay within 48 hours. If you cannot do it in this time frame, please let me or the colorist know why ahead of time. If you do not pay in the specified time frame, I will delete your post and remove you from the event.

- You may edit your post as much as you want! However, you may not remove any forms that have been crossed out.

- Payment can be in any form! Pure is preferred, however, if you list the items you will be paying with on your form, they will be priced at Tektek value~!

- Please remember that you may not obtain more than one cosplay per month. You may post several cosplay forms, but you may only have ONE of those cosplays crossed out.

- All cosplays must be approved by myself or Meeki before you may post them.

- Also, any deity NOT lifemated that wants to breed must get permission from Meeki or I before you may post the form.

- Please keep in mind that if you would not be happy with ANY colorist, do not post the form. You are not guaranteed a certain colorist at any time, so please keep that in mind!

- And in the end, even if you get nothing from this event, please do not whine, complain, or throw a fit. I am sure at some point you will get a custom! It's probably not personal.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 pm
Prices

Custom Prices

Common: 8k
Uncommon: 15k
Faerie: 30k
Rare: 40k
Extra Edits: 5-20k + race price.
Elite: Demons, Zombies, Pack Wolves, Dracoliths & Vampires: 60k/90k
Soulbonders, Double Troubles, Pandas: 60k
Cosplays: 50k/100k
Clan Vampires: 150k (basic)/200k (moderate-extreme)
Tribe Werewolves: 150k/200k (after initial set)
Kick-a**: Angelics & Dark Angelics: 100k (basic)/125k
Holykats & Unholykats: 300k
Old CYO/Event Races: 100k

Special Meeki Collab Price: 100k + race price. This will be available only to common/uncommon/rare race Faekats and will be a collab between Meeki and another colorist. They will pick up your Faekat, and have Meeki sketch it for you!

Special Notes The prices offered only cover light and moderate edits. No extreme edits are allowed unless an additional fee of 100k is added to the moderate price. For example, a very detailed demon would be 190k. Custom slots can be found on page two of this shop.

Elite/Vampire/Kick-a**/Faerie Note: With these, any racial lineart valued less than the elite race being customed can be used at no extra cost.

Elder Upgrade: 3k + Credit. Elder upgrades are ONLY possible with possession of an Elder credit, which cannot be bought. If you posted in the Faekat thread between March 14th and April 1st, 2008, you may give yourself ONE Elder credit.

Edits Breakdown

Usually, edits are priced by the colorist doing your Faekat! However, because you have to know how much money you will have, we're going to slightly standardize edit prices!

5k class edits - Accessories only.
10k class edits - Minor changes to existing hair, accessories, small clothing (armwarmers, belts)
15k class edits - Hair edits OR clothing edits, accessories, minor hair/minor clothing.
20k class edits - Hair and clothing edits within reason + accessories.

The 100k edit class will be for major edits. If you have to obliterate MOST of the lineart to make your Faekat, it is a 100k edit.

Juuhani~
Brerthorn~

Obviously these are major body edits, and thus are worth 100k worth of edits.

Breeding Prices and Rules:;

Read here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 pm
Forms:;

Customs:;

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] If it's an angelic/vampire/etc, please list the lineart used as well!
[b]Description:[/b] Colors, edits, what do you want?!
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Cosplay:[/b] Y/N
[b]Price:[/b]

Breeding:;

[b]Parent One:[/b]
[b]Owned By:[/b]

[b]Parent Two:[/b]
[b]Owned By:[/b]

[b]Number of Eggs:[/b]
[b]Genders:[/b]

[b]Demi Blessing:[/b] Y/N If Y, list the demi!
[b]Price per Egg:[/b]

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 pm
Customs

Name:; Garrett
Username:; YokoOnna
Race:; Shiny Eevee Cosplay on FaeLion lineart
Description:; see refs
References:; Eevee Pokekat done before
Shiny Eevee color (The one on the right)
Another Shiny Eevee
Cosplay:; Yup!
Price:; 15k (uncommon lineart) + 50k (cosplay) + 20k for ear, tail and neckfluff edits 85k in all. (pricing by Mimi)
I have proper permission from Cookie and Nessy

Name of Faekat: Cultivo una Rosa Roja (Translation: I cultivate a red rose. So, anything that deals with a red rose. XD)
Team Faction: Magma
Hair Style: Pigtail braids
Hair Color: Blonde with red strands
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Fur Color: rose pink
Chest Color: black
Patterns: none
Other: Rose on the tail
Price: 10k

~*~*~REDO~*~*~
Name: Karn Evil
Username: YokoOnna
Race: Faefox Dark Angelic *I'd like him updated to the new faefox lines*
Description: See ref
References: User Image
Cosplay: No
Price: 3k redo + 20k edits: 23k in all *Let me know if I'm wrong*

Name:; October
Race:; Regular *These lines*
Description:; Pink with gold jewelry. All the stones should be pink opal, like the first ref pic. The pink can fade to white with pink splotches on her stomach, and on her feet and hands and nose. Her bangs can be editted to show off the circlet. I'd also like one eye closed with a heart on the side, her mouth in a smile.
References:;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd like the ring to be a part of the fae.
Circlet
Bracelet
Earrings
Face
Cosplay:; No
Price:; 8k lines + 10k edits: 18k

Taken
Parent One:;
Nawat
Owned By:; YokoOnna
Parent Two:;
Nou
Owned By:; Kiti Veilleux
Number of Eggs:; 2 eggus (one Yoko, one Kiti)
Genders:; 1 female (for Yoko), one random (for Kiti)
Demi Blessing:;nope
Price: 10k to colorist

Name:; Mason and Madison
Username:; YokoOnna and Toshirokun13
Race:; Soulbonders
Description:; Main colors for the left girl: Green and Gold
Main colors for the righ girl: Purple and Gold
Random. Green and Purple should be more dominant than the gold in both of them, please.
References:; n/a
Price:; 60k
Madison is a gift to Tosh. <3

Name:; Legolas
Race:; LotR Cosplay *Can’t have it any other way. Must be faeelf lines*
Description:; see ref pics
References:; Outfit
Ref
Ref
I would like him to have his bow and quiver. ^^
Cosplay:; Yes
Price:; 50k cosplay + 15k lines + edits

Legolas already exists, and is owned by Nothing Yet. Oh. I looked at the registry. I missed his name. I'm sorry!

Name:; Sailor Sun aka Sen Moku
Race:; OC on regular lines *this regular line*
Description:; Brown hair to her waist, green eyes, orange stoned tiara *like sailor scouts*, three pearls with a hanging suns earrings, white bikini top, orange bow with sun in the middle, gold back cape thing, the arm band sleeves hang down on her arms, connecting at the shoulder, an orange chocker with a sun in the middle, short gold skirt, white train that goes to knees *covers feet*, orange ballet pointe shoes, white gloves that barely go past wrist with loose orange rings at top of gloves. Fur is pale skin toned.
References:; Color ref
Train ref
Uniform ref
Cosplay:; Nope. ^^
Price:; 8k lines + 20k edits=28k
Nessy gave permission, and it doesn’t count as a cosplay. ^^

Miira Koorome
Miiro Koorome
Owned By:; Sleet Tempest Snape
Number of Eggs:; 2 special breeding(one for Yoko, one for Sleet)
Genders:; 1 male (for Yoko), one random (for Sleet)
Price: 40k to colorist

Name:; March
Race:; Female Regular *These lines*
Description:; Main color should be blue/greenblue. Any stone should be aquamarine. See ref for jewelry edits.
Aquamarine
Necklace and Earrings
Ring
Belt, but I woulld like a stone to be on the buckle, and the sides to be purple
Price:; 8k lines + 5k edits: 13k

Kirara
Chibiko
Number of Eggs:; 1 egg
Genders:; Male named Elliot
Price: 5k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
~*NEW*~
Name:; Nisha
Username:; Yuki-Sahoma18
Race:; Female Baddie
Description:; Random night themed girlie please!
References:;--
Price:; 8K (+5K for minor edits if you like but totally not necessary)
User Image

*~NEW*~
Name:; Odette
Race:; Edited female FaeElf
Description:; Please see references!
Ref 1 (Its hard to see but she has a dark red crescent moon on her one cheek)
Ref 2
Price:; 35K
User Image

~*NEW*~
Name:; To be named later
Race:; Demon on Male Faefox lines :3
Description:; Long hair, wings, horns and the coat in the references. Everything else is up to the colorist though I'm going for a gothic/medieval look X3
References:; Jacket front and Jacket back
Price:; 90K
User Image

~*NEW*~
Name:; To be named later
Race:; Demon on Kirin lines :3
Description:; Long hair, large bat/gargoyle wings, evil looking. Have fun with any other edits and colors as long as there is some dark blue somewhere :3
References:;---
Price:; 90K
User Image

~*NEW*~
Name:; Orpheus
Race:; Demon (Wazzit lines please)
Description:; Please see References :3 NOTE: Orpheus has only one horn! It's not just the position of the picture :3
Ref 1 (This ref is best for colors but the second one is the outfit I would like)
Ref 2
It’s hard to see in the second picture but Orpheus is still wearing the armband with bloody feathers :3
Price:; 80K?
User Image

Name:; Hades
Race:; Edited Male Faefox
Description:; Please see references :3
Ref 1
Ref 2
It’s hard to see but he has a scar over the red eye (its that dark brown streak that kind of looks like hair) and he does have a small ponytail :3
Price:; 35K?
User Image

Name:;I'll name him when he's done :3
Race:; Male Faerie on whatever lines :3
Description:; RANDOM (just not orange or yellow please)! Edited wings, hair, clothes would be amazing but not necessary.
References:;---
Cosplay:; No!
Price:; 30-50k
User Image

~*NEW*~
This Cosplay has been Nessy approved <3
Name:; Sirius Black a.k.a. Padfoot
Race:; Harry Potter Cosplay (Male Faefox lines please X3)
Description:; I have several references so feel free to mix and match things from them, the only things I really want is long hair (black please I don’t like the brown hair for some reason XD), grey eyes, him holding a wand, and the Marauders Map somewhere. I’d prefer a younger looking Sirius (kind of like pre-Azkaban XD). Also feel free to make the ears and tail skin toned or black (since he turns into a black dog) cause I’m not sure which would look better.
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5 <--Personally this and ref 7 are my two favorite outfits so if you don’t feel like doing a school outfit feel free to do one of those XD
Ref 6
Ref 7
Ref 8
Cosplay:; Yes
Price:; 100K?
User Image

Name:; Midori
Race:; Angelic (Meenki lines please)
Description:;
Fur: White
Hair: Dark, dark blue that fades into light blue (also I'd like her to have a large bow in her hair ^_^)
Eyes: Very pale green
Chest: same as fur
Wings (if applicable):whatever looks cute. Silver please.
Pattern (simple): I'd like this tattooed down her arm (it means tranquil midnight XD)
Other: An outfit like this or like this (whichever version you feel like doing and it doesn't have to be exact I'm pretty much just looking for a Miko like look, if you'd like to do the long sleeve version of the Miko outfit you can change the tattoo on the arm to a design down the sleeve X3) minus the shoes if you choose the first outfit. The pants and shirt can be any colors (they don't have to be the basic red and white) that look good (feel free to add simple designs to the clothing as well) ^_^
Price:; 125K?
User Image

Name:; Nakari Mornae
Race:; OC (female Faefox lines please) (This OC has been Meeki and Nessy approved :3)
Fur: Mid Tan (except on the ears and tail which should be the classic fox colors please X3)
Hair: Black with red streaks (I know some of the colored references show it as different colors but that's the way I want it this time X3) Also I’d like the hair to be edited so that the curly parts are straight please :3
Eyes: Dark green
Ref1
Ref2
Ref3(Like for her to be wearing this outfit [she's the one with the really poofy tail XD] plus gloves like the ones in reference #5)
Ref4
Ref5
Price:; 100K?
User Image

Name:;Étienne and Morcant
Username:; Yuki-Sahoma18 and YokoOnna
Race:; Rose themed Dark Angelic and Angelic on Trouble lines
Angelic~
the thorns should be green, like the stem, and the eyes purple with green specks in them. Otherwise they can use the coloring however they want.

Dark Angelic~
Fur would be mid-purple getting darker till it turns almost black on his arms, legs and ears (color reference in references). His necklace charm would be a pale blue rose. His hair would be black with pale purple tints (and edited, see references). Bright blue eyes with flecks of green. And he'll be wearing an old english type coat (in whatever color looks good XD).

As to wings on both we'll leave it up to the colorist to have fun X3

Angelic~
Angelic colors
Angelic necklace in hand
Angelic shirt
Shoes Again, white and blue
Angelic Hair Blue instead of purple flowers, and the hair more white with silver/bluish tint

Dark Angelic~
Color reference
Hair style reference
Coat (but minus the vest and shirt please :3) Also could a rose be added onto the front on the coat please (purple or white rose)
Price:; 250K (Yoko and I will each be paying half)
User Image

User Image
~*NEW*~
Parent One:; User Image
Owned By:; Three Tailed Fox

Parent Two:; User Image
Owned By:; Yuki-Sahoma18

Number of Eggs:; 2
Genders:; Female for TTF, Random for Yuki

Demi Blessing:; Yes: Panic for TTF, Chrome for Yuki
Price per Egg:; 20K each to colorist and 20K to each Demi owner :3
User Image

Owned By:; Jiuu

Genders:; Boy for Jiuu, Random for Yuki

Demi Blessing:; Nope :3
Price per Egg:; 10K
User Image

Owned By:; Seussi

Genders:; Female for Seussi, random for Yuki

Demi Blessing:; No
Price per Egg:; 20K  

Yuki-Sahoma18

Eloquent Hunter

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Name:; Latvia
Username:; Nothing Yet
Race:; Cosplay - whatever lineart looks best. I can pay for any~
Description:; Basically like the refs; I'd like for him to be wearing as much as the uniform as can be transferred, and the addition of a book would be cool~ If you want a personality bio, there's a little blurb here. c:
References:; http://fuchanfujoshi.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/000dfa0g.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/PhantomMarbles/SealandxLatvia3.png
http://bone-kun.deviantart.com/art/APH-Latvia-Portrait-107615170
Cosplay:; Y, from Axis Powers Hetalia
Price:; 75-100k?

Name:; Max
Race:; Cosplay - if he could be put on the teen Baddie male lineart, that'd be awesome. <3 If not, Baddie is cool~
Description:; Mostly like the refs. <3
References:; http://www.teamestrogen.com/template-resources/images/products/PW-WTHOYJER_fabric_xlg.jpg
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/09/10/books/sendak-3-650.jpg
http://cycling.jettmarks.com/uploaded_images/wildThings.bmp-760509.jpg
Cosplay:; Y
Price:; 75-100k

Name:; Trinket
Race:; Doesn't matter, as long as he's male~
Description:; Must have somewhat emohair because I love it. >_> Other than that, just a kind of unkempt look. I'd like him to have trinkets tied on him, used as accessories; mostly things that could be randomly picked up on the street, like trash to treasure~ I would like to see a skeleton key or two, and a cheap-looking ring incorporated somewhere. A spoon/fork/random utensil would also be neat. Any colouration for his hair and body colour are fine with me sans yellow, orange, and red, though I think naturals or blacks/grays would look best.
References:; http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/12e/7/AAAAAlPUBNgAAAAAAS5xrg.jpg
Cosplay:; N
Price:; Depends on what you use, I can pay anything~ <3

Name:; Viral
Race:; Cosplay Wazzit
Description:; Like the refs; meat cleaver if possible! <3
References:; http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/gurren-lagann/images/chara/viral.jpg
http://www.gurren-lagann.net/chara/images/viral.gif
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/074/0/4/TTGL_Viral_Screenshot_by_Tonae_Chan.jpg
Price:; 140-160k? I'm not sure. XD

Name:; Riley Mills
Race:; Regular male
Description:; Emo Cupcake boy! Emo glasses, striped scarfs, eyeliner, tee shirt with some sort of emo symbol or saying, belts on the arms and tail, oh and random tail charms, rings, earring the emo works!...and a nice big cupcake
Emo colors: Blue black Grey
Price:; 28k?

--

Owned By:; Nothing Yet

Owned By:; Rhyleigh

Genders:; Two males pls <3

Demi Blessing:; N
Price per Egg:; 20k

Owned By:; Pinka

Genders:; Girl for Pinka, boy for me <3

Price per Egg:; 20k

---

Name:; Pyxis
Race:; OC Cosplay - any lineart is fine <3
Description:; Really bright and really cutesy. Any addition of accessories or stars or whatevs is fine with me, since he's kind of weirdly obsessive about collecting both of those. The freckley things under his eyes are actually stars in varying sizes~
References:; http://tinyurl.com/dgnreq
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/constellationboy1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/f8c4860e2ac826bc60bf4c6e6c899fb7.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/booktiem.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/ou80t805.png

Name:; Emilian
Race:; OC Cosplay - if Meeki isn't busy, I'd love to have it collab'd (his race would be Coon, in this case), but otherwise Fox or Baddie lineart is fine. <3
Description:; Emilian likes dead, dried flowers and muted colours - he wears a dried flower in his hair, and generally keeps to an old-fashioned type of attire. Any dull colours for him are fine. He's not picky. c: I'd like his tail to be coloured like a coon tail, pls~
References:; I don't have very good ones, I apologize. ;_; I'm open for any questions, though!
(on the left in both instances)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/beafraids.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/superevil.jpg
Price:; 75-100k? (unless done in collaboration, then I assume it'd be 150 >_>)

Parent One:; http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/jennkats/FaeKats/Freaks/nitemarekat.jpg

Parent Two:; http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/Justin21103/cadencecard.jpg
Owned By:; hiiamjustin

Number of Eggs:; 3 (one will be owned by astral vanity)
Genders:; Male for me, male for Justin, surprise for astra~

Price per Egg:; 20k c:

Name:; Emrix
Race:; Cosplay (any lineart is fine~)
Description:; See refs; addition of bubbles would be awesome! <3
References:; http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/jennkats/Kitsu/NexNexNY-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/stuck-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xXNothingYetXx/bffs.jpg
Price:; Depends on lineart <3

Name:; Ixrah
Race:; Baddie or reg pls <3
Description:; See ref - you can give him earrings also, if you want. He has a lip ring.
References:; http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/jennkats/KoA/nexin_nexyss_02-adult.png
Price:; Up to you <3

Name: I'll name him later <3
Race:; Wazzit
Description:; Based on this concept: The storybook monster that haunts children's dreams, hiding under their beds and peering through the cracked closet door. The majority of him would look like a relatively nonthreatening monster (like some of the less scary ones from Monsters Inc.), but some extremities and bits and pieces look like they've corrupted into the sinister, frightening monster that children fear (like necrosis with evil XD). Cool colours for the parts that aren't 'corrupt', and black/dark colours for those that are.
References:; I has none, sry. ;_;
Price:; I...don't know! I'll pay whatever.

Name:; Marshmallow
Race:; Cosplay~
Description:; Make him look floofy (within reason) and adorable, pls? Any way to make him look soft and cuddly would be cute. <3
References:; http://www.sanrio.co.jp/english/characters/detail/masyumaro/index.html
http://www.masyumaro.jp/welcome.html
http://www.masyumaro.jp/wall/wallpaper_05_s_1024.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Name:; Arthur Kirkland
Username:;Pinka
Race:; Cosplay on faehorse lines with a unicorn horn added
Description:; Can his have the Green fairy bunny with him?
References:; X X
Cosplay:; Y Axis Powers Hetalia
Price:; You tell me on this one XD

User Image

User Image

Name:; My Melody
Username:; Pinka
Race:; Cosplay, regular girl lines, kneeling pose or sitting
Description:; just fallow the picture X3
References:; Melody
Price:; You tell me

User Image

User Image

Name:; Cherry
Race:; Cosplay, Regular girl, sitting pose
Description:; just fallow the picture, her hats tied on with a bow thats around her neck, dunno how well that shows up ^^;
References:; Cherry is the pink one
Price:; You tell me ^^

User Image

User Image

Name:; Sakaki
Race:; Cosplay, Meanki lines
Description:; I got Permission for her kitten Mayaa to be added
References:; Sakaki again and one more Mayaa again Sakaki and Mayaa
Price:; I can't price cosplays, you tell me ^^;

User Image

User Image

Name:; Tomo
Race:; Cosplay, use what ever line you think fit.
Description:; just go but the pic, and give her a big grin X3
References:; Tomo
Cosplay:; Y Azumanga Daioh

User Image

User Image

Name:; Gaignun Kukai aka Nigredo
Race:; Cosplay, use what ever line you think fit. (except no faehorse lines please)
Description:; dunno what to put here thats not in the references so heres his wiki page? XD http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Nigredo
References:; Gaignun X
Cosplay:; Y Xenosaga

User Image

User Image

Name:; Xiao
Race:; Cosplay, Meeki lines might work
Description:; just go by the pics and give her a happy kitty expression X3
References:; Xiao Her sling shot Super Steve X X
Cosplay:; Y Dark Cloud

User Image

User Image

Name:; Larsa Ferrinas Solidor
Race:; Cosplay, use what ever line you think fit.
Description:; again not sure what to put here so... http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Larsa_Ferrinas_Solidor
References:; Larsa
Cosplay:; Y Final Fantasy 12

User Image

Name:; Neve Faye
Race:; Faerie, Female Regular lines
Colors: White fur, Silver hair, pale blue eyes, pink blush
Edits: small pony tails, Corset, sleeves, White and silver bow ribbons in hair and on tail
References:; Pony tail type Of course ribbons instead of the beads, but in bows with long ribbonness flowing down
Outfit, Silver instead of black
Price:; 50k (Faerie + edits)

User Image

Name:; Plum Faye
Race:; Faerie, Regular Male
Colors: Light purple fur, pinkish purple eyes, medium purple hair
Edits: pony tails, Random ribbons, Corset, sleeves, black & red bow ribbons on tail
References:; nah go random with this one, but sort matching the first two

User Image

Name:; Ezekiel Mills
Race:; Regular male
Description:; Emo Cupcake boy! Emo glasses, striped scarfs, eyeliner, tee shirt with some sort of emo symbol or saying, belts on the arms and tail, oh and random tail charms, rings, earring the emo works!...and a nice big cupcake
Emo colors: Pink black Grey
Price:; 28k?

User Image

Name:; Needle
Race:; Oc, Female Faefox
Description:; just go by the reference pic + awesome boots? XD
References:; good shot of her hair, greenish blue lipstick and Scars Outfit
Her specialty can be Combat or spying
Price:; 60k (if more is needed tell me)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Parent One:; Ziggurat 8

Parent Two:; Mirramien
Owned By:; Debrusid

Genders:; Girl for Deb, Boy for Pinka
Demi Blessing:; Y Aislinn

Price: 40k
User Image

Parent One:; Hinata

Parent Two:; Kiba
Owned By:; Rein

Genders:; boy for Pinka, girl for Rein

There mates now, still need to be carded ^^;
Price 40k

User Image

Parent One:; Demyx

Parent Two:; Persephone
Owned By:; Dracoxk

Number of Eggs:;
Genders:; Girl (fool not) Pinka's, boy for Draco

User Image

Parent One:; Jaques

Parent Two:; Demona

Number of Eggs:; 1
Genders:; female

Demi Blessing:; N, Light Hair/Clothing Potion?

Price: 15k?

User Image

-----
Taken
-----

This first one it a Cosplay Trouble set, the One Being a Present For Ooka and the others mine X3

Name:; Ludwig & Feleciano
Username:; 0-Ookami Kokoro-0 & Pinka
Race:; Cosplay, Troubles
Description:; Ludwig on the Normally skull faced one side (no skull please) Feleciano on the other, oh and can you edit there facial expressions so Ludwig's match the pic and Feleciano's is just like clueless happy? X3 <3
References:; Ludwig Feleciano
Price:; 250k-300k?

and we do have permission for both the cosplays and the use of Trouble lines <3

Name:; Pinkachu
Race:; Pokekat Oc (yes Oc, nessy said so XD) New pure girl lines
Description:; Edited to look like a pink Pikachu (ears and tail edited) with random hair edit (couldn't choose between spiky or curls XD)
References:; Pinkachu
Cosplay:; N?
Price:; 60k (if more is needed tell me)

Name:; Mjrn
Race:; Cosplay, female faelf lines with edited ears?
Description:; again not sure what to put here so... http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Mjrn
References:; Refrence sheet X
Cosplay:; Y final fantasy 12
Price:; 70k because of the ears?

Name:; Demi Faye
Race:; Faerie, Male Baddie lines
Colors: Light black (charcoal) Fur, dark black hair, Red eyes
Edits: pony tails, Tiara, Corset, sleeves, black & red bow ribbons on tail
References:; Demi

Name:; Minax
Race:; Dark Angelic, Hopper
Description:; Random! with lots of edits! Nothing to Bloody or gory please? Cute evil!
Edit: Oh I want her to have a Panda Hoodie and purple hair! Rest is up to you ^^;
Price:; 150k?

Parent One:; Damien

Parent Two:; Jezebeth
Owned By:; Debrusid

Genders:; boys

Demi Blessing:; Y Terralithium

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Dawny03

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm
Customs[Edited on August 28]

Name:; Banthir and Kralvide
Username:; Aoi Shinu and Dawny03
Race:; Double Troubles
Hair: Blond with streaks of Brown on good one, Black with purple streaks on ebil one
Eyes: Bright Blue on good one, dead/blind looking on ebil
Fur: Light Tan on good one, and a sickly grey color on ebil
Tail: Light Tan on good one, and sickly grey color on ebil
Hairbow: Purple on ebil.
Kralvide is the good one. And on him the colorist can do whatever they think he make him look awesome with his mate . Banthir is the ebil one and Make him look veeeery dead (scars, cuts, blood, a lot of ickyness. Randomness is cool, just have a good time with him!)
This is a birthday present to Aoi so I will be paying the whole thing. Dawny03 owns Kralvide and Aoi Shinu owns Banthir.
Cosplay:;N
Price:; 100k if it's cost more that is fine.

Name:; Bill Compton and Sookie Stackhouse
Username:; Fearlesstig and Dawny03
Race:;Twinkat lines
Description:; Sookie in tan fur, brown eyes and blond hair and Vampire. and Bill in a lighter fur, very blue eyes and black hair, and a vampire, clothes something like the reference picture. I know Sookie isn't a vampire in the show or the books but so that Bill and her can breed, she should be a vampire. Bill and Sookie are mated in this coplay
References:;Bill and Sookie
Cosplay:; Y from TrueBlood Nessy okay the coplay and the uses of the Twinkat lines.
Price:; 300k if it runs more that is fine (I'm paying the total cost of this myself)

Breedings

Parent One:;Majed Xipil
Owned By:;Shikamaru Silyvant

Parent Two:;Orenda
Owned By:;Dawny03

Number of Eggs:;2
Genders:;Female for Dawny, Random for Shika

Price per Egg:;10k each =20k total  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm
CUSTOMS

Madame Xanadu
Name:; Madame Xanadu
Username:; Phantom Spork
Race:; Cosplay - I'll leave race up to colourist.
Description:; See reference images below.
References:; http://tentopet.deviantart.com/art/Madame-Xanadu-issue-1-81485213 | http://tentopet.deviantart.com/art/Madame-Xanadu-Cover-10-120782179
Price:; 120k

Angelic
Name:; Will name when I see her finished.
Race:; Angelic - Will leave base up to colorist.
Description:; Random - think... lots of hair, glass beads, diamonds. Pretty, pretty!
References:; None
Price:; 150k

Dark Angelic
Name:; Will name when I see her finished.
Race:; Dark Angelic - Will leave base up to colorist.
Description:; Spiraling raven hair; dark tan skin wrapped in gold. Her eyes should be a blowing black. A black cloth should loop around her body, tightly. Her wings should be feathers, and almost crow like. I'll leave any accessory edits up to the colorist; and what they think fits.
References:; None
Price:; 125k

Aria Lynn
Name:; Aria Lynn
Race:; OC - I’ll leave the race to the colourist.
Description:; Please refer to the reference image for costume design. Aria is to the right. For colouring, her hair is black, and fades to browns and blonds at the tips. The colouration of her outfit should be a variety of blacks and reds; think dark geisha.
References:; http://nadda.deviantart.com/art/Palura-and-Aria-59719348 http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4135/ariaz.png
Price:; 100k

Geisha
Name:; Will name later
Race:; OC - I’ll leave the race to the colourist.
Description:; See folder below. She is a Geisha doll I own :3
References:; http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/Sporak/geisha/

Doris Lang

Name:; Doris Lang
Username:;Phantom Spork
Race:; Cosplay, will leave race to colourist.
Description:; See reference Images - Based off Novel and Manga rather than the Anime.
References:; http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2147/2110749159_e92e8576ae.jpg?v=0 | http://theanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/vhdpage.jpg

BREEDINGS

Breeding One
Owned By:; Phantom Spork

Parent Two:;User Image
Owned By:; Cookie

Genders:; Random for cookie, Female for me

20k edits each. <3

ACHIEVED

Kendra
Name:; Kendra
Username:;Phantom Spork
Race:; OC, I will leave the base lineart up to the colorist.
Description:; Kendra has luscious red hair that falls to the middle of her back; it is
said to glimmer like fire. Her eyes are golden and the highlight to her
pretty face. She wears a green coat with fur trim that runs down to her
thigh; it is normally left partially open. Under her coat she wears a red vest and a pair or tight green shorts that runs midway
down her thigh and is overlaid by a red skirt that swoops to the side. She
wears a few belts that hold her gear, pouched of herbs, small boxes of
forging tools, and her rapier. Her leather boots start just below her knees
and layer down.
References:; http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/244/finalweb.jpg

Phantom Spork

Jerryhargabyte

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm
EDITED: 8/25/2009

Name:; Khankor
Username:; Jerryhargabyte
Race:; Male Demon. (If you need any more details than that, please pm me. Thank you.)
Description:; His eyes will be Red. His hair, tail, paws, and antenna/horns/wings will be black. The color of his body will be Gray. The rest of the design will be up to the colorist.
References:; None. Ask me if anybody needs any.
Price:; 60k

Name:; Skylos
Username:; Jerryhargabyte
Race:; Jackal
Description:; White for the body. Black for the eyes. Silver for the jewelry.
References:; none
Price:; 40k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm
CUTE COSPLAY WHAAAAATTTT?! <333 MIMI LOVES YOU LONG TIME

Name:; Cinnamoroll
Username:; Emo Sharpies
Race:; Female
Description:; See ref, pls. <3 But, since I'm getting the opposite version (Pinka is getting the normal version which is male), could she have a pink bow or something adorables like that?
References:; <3
Price:; 85k

User Image

I'd really just like a random female pure (old lines). I'll name her after the fact? XD

...can has another random female pure on the old lines? 8D
Price 8k

ANOTHER?!

Name:; Chococat
Username:; Emo Sharpies
Race:; Male Regular (New Lines)
Description:; As far as edits go, I'd like the ears to be smaller and higher like the ref, get rid of the antennae / wings, and add the collar. :'D
References:; Chococat! <3
Price:; 85k

Name:; Creepie
Username:; Mimi Sharpies
Race:; Whuteva you liiieeek~
Description:; Just uhhh look at the ref
References:; <3
Price:; 75k

Mimi Sharpies

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm
A REDO ~
Name of Faekat: Yira
Owner: Fatal Irony
Race: Pure New lines please?
Eye color: see ref
Hair color: see ref
Main body color: see ref
Patterns: see ref
Other: Reference Picture!
Lines: New pure girl lines
Price: 8k + 10k edits = 18k total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREEDINGS:

Owned By:; Sylent Nyte

Owned By:; Fatal Irony

Genders:; Male for Sy, Female for Fatal

Demi Blessing:; n

20k edits for both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owned By:; Yayoi

Genders:; girl for Yayoi and Male for Fatal

20k each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owned By:; Fatal Irony and Lilith Siran

Genders:; girl for Lilith, Male for Fatal

20k each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKEN:

Parent One:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Faekats/CerunnosMated.jpg

Parent Two:; http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Faekats/Notmine/LillianMated.jpg
Owned By:; Miliardo Kason

Genders:; random for both

10k edits for both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parent One:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Faekats/bragi2.jpg

Parent Two:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Faekats/Notmine/rashida.jpg
Owned By:; Nessariah

Genders:; Random for Fatal, Male for Nessy

20k edits for both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parent One:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Faekats/sorinmated.jpg

Parent Two:; http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/Graphophobia_/Faekats/graph_upgrade.jpg
Owned By:; Graphophobia

Genders:; random for both

5k each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm
Rein_C
8-6-09 Fixed the breeding forms to correct format.

Name:; I'd like to name her when I see her
Username:; Rein_Carnation
Race:; Regular Female new lineart
Description:; Purple and teal...maybe some leopard spots? have fun with her smile
Price:; 8K

~*~*~*~*~*~

Name:; Kelvin
Username:; Rein_Carnation
Race:; Male Jackal
Description:; (See reference for colors and edits)
References:; http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Lady_Feena/Misc_Quest/shiny/
Cosplay:; Shiny Vaporeon from Pokemon
Other:; Was approved by both Prox and Nessy
Price:; Because of the extreme edits in the lineart and Mimi's quote I'm placing him at 200K pure

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is a gift for my Naru^^ (New Cospaly)

Name:; Hal Jordan
Username:; Naru_Uchiha007
Race:; Male Regular on new lines
Description:; (See references) Edited hair, no chest fur, Accessories just being the lantern, ring, and the mask

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Greenlantern.PNG
http://www.jeffisageek.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hal_jordan.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/6239/glhal.jpg
http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/the_green_lantern_hal_jordan.jpg

Cosplay:; Green Lantern from DC Comics
Other;; Cosplay okied by Nessy
Price:; 70K

~*~*~

Name:; Kaosu & Tsuki
Username:; Naru_Uchiha007 & Rein_Carnation
Race:; Pack Wolves (Set)
Description:; *seems like a lot of edits.. but is more minor after you see the reference... I get descriptive)

Male is black, with brown hair, golden eyes, single scar through his right eye down the middle, red eye markings around left eye, Accessories similar to reference on wrists (intertwining with the female), legs and ankles, beaded armbands with golden beads, his left ear has gold earring with a chain attached dangling a small gray feather with a red tip.

Female is white with lighter gray wolf markings to bring out shading, silver eyes, raven black hair ending in silver tips, normal colored bones, silver moon hair clip, Accessories similar to the reference on the wrists (the hand of the female and male intertwining), legs and ankles, armband with the silver medallion, choker is to replaced with necklace in the reference using silver medallions

http://www.side7.com/image.cgim?image_id=8541ℑ_portfolio_id=2321&art_trade_mode=give (eye markings)
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Lady_Feena/Misc_Quest/Wolves/ (accessories)

Price:; 70K-75K pure... please correct if its more or less. Thanks...

~*~*~*~*~

Parent One:; Narcissa
Owned By:; Sleet Tempest Snape

Parent Two:; Seto Kaiba
Owned By:; Rein_Carnation

Number of Eggs:;2
Genders:; Boy for Sleet, Girl for Rein

Demi Blessing:; Nope
Price per Egg:; 20K

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Parent One:;Ura
Owned By:; Rein_Carnation

Parent Two:; Caro
Owned By:;Rein_Carnation

Genders:; Girl for Rein, Boy for Naru_Uchiha007

Demi Blessing:; Trinity
Price per Egg:; 10K

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 pm
Parent One:; http://nessy.crystalinfinity.net/Faekats/natalie.jpg

Parent Two:; http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x226/Beanchan3/Faekats/aleaud1_card.jpg
Owned By:; Outbreak Signal

Genders:; Male for me, female for Alche

Price per Egg:; 1o,ooo, 2o,ooo total

---------------------------

Parent One:; http://nessy.crystalinfinity.net/Faekats/roxas.jpg

Parent Two:; http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/jennkats/FaeKats/Cosplays/axelcard.jpg

Genders:; Boys!

Demi Blessing:; Y - Camille for Jenn, Evra Calypso for me
Price:; 20k each - 40k total

------------------------

Parent One:; Nexyss

Parent Two:; Nexin

Genders:; Boy for Jenn, Girl for me!

Demi Blessing:; Y - Yojimbo
Price:; 20k each - 40k total

Name:; Zombie Moon
Username:; Nessariah
Race:; Zombie - Old Reg Girl lines
Description:; She should look like Sailor Moon, only very dead! White hair instead of blonde, black sailor fuku with greens and blood and zombie things. If the jewels in her hair could be skulls or something? Just gross and zombie! You can fray her ponytails to make them shorter if you wanted too, as long as the general idea is there.
References:; Ref
Price:; 90k

-----------------------------

Name:; Laexmine
Race:; Sitting Regular Girl (Old one)
Description:; Please see the ref! Nothing really need to be changed!
References:; Laexmine
Cosplay:; N - OC
Price:; 80k

Name:; Belarus
Race:; Regular Girl
Description:; Stars! Lots of blue! Some hair and accessories'd be nice! Up to you.
References:; NA
Price:; 18k

Name:; Nia Teppelin
Race:; Sitting reg girl; Gurren Lagann cosplay~
Description:; Please see the references below! Shoes can be omitted since they look odd on Faekats, but I'd like as much of the rest of her outfit as you can please!
References:; Ref * Ref * Ref * Ref * Ref
Cosplay:; YYYYY

-------------------------------

Name:; Tuxedo Kamen
Race:; Male Reg
Description:; Redo! See the refs below please!
References:; Original - Mondo gave him to me biggrin * Ref * Ref
Price:; 3k redo! I mean LOOK AT HIM.

------------------------------  
✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items